Now I'll say it formally.

Started by Krieg, 09-12-2008

Krieg

- Traders don't create any creative missions, which are pretty simple, they simply tell you to find something and they'll pay you, and they'll even give you 300 RU for a shoe or a paint can.

- The Faction Members are more inactive than god, and only one or two persons get on their Faction Characters, so there is no Roleplay.

- Always the same event. Blowout blowout blowout, why can't you do something else? Such as a Military Helicopter raid?

- People who deserves a ban doesn't get banned, I'm not exactly the case, but I might be it soon, however, there is people, such as Redneck, who should be already banned, whoever, they're not.

- Some of the Administrators don't seem to be active at all, and some of the few who are active seem to be intolerant people who doesn't like when shit doesn't go their way.

- The only cool person I've met in here are Communist Panda, MattyK, Fragger21, and JMan, and as far as I've seen, most of the others don't even know what "Brain Scorcher" means, even though some of them are good and I'm forgetting names.

- Mercs, mercs, mercs, mercs, where are the Loners?

- The ego of many people is so up their asses that people needs to get the Eiffel Tower up their asses to even touch it.

- There is no territory balance, everybody goes anywhere whenever they want.

- Why do idiots have tooltrust? EG: Redneck ( Thanks Fragger for taking out his TT. )

Silverknight, how about if you stop being so stubborn and talk to me privately, instead of avoiding me so much?

Tea

Redneck isnt getting his TT back till he can prove he deserves it, also i really think we should vote him out of the community.

MaD2ko0l

personally..i think that the whole stalker rp is a dm game mode waiting to happen.

however i have a few ideas that may or may not be looked.

example, due to so few members or peopel that can rp, have you thought about maybe just having 2 factions??? eg just have frweedom and duty for now and then have the loners for people that are browsing around that can accept the odd missions from trader/faction leader etc etc etc

that way you have trusted members with weapons on either faction and then the noobs and minges in the loners that have to buy all there weapons and what not.

how does that sound? reasonable? stupid? please comment

i would also suggest to all factions that they require a character profile in the relavent forum before they join a faction, that way the person will think about what type of character they want to play as and also they will try hard to rp properly to keep that character alive.

here is an example of the app form i used for deadly misfortune (has now been dispanded now due to minges) but feel free to use it

[OOC Details]

Steam Friends Name:
Steam ID:
How Long Have You Been Role-playing For:
Have You Played The Stalker Games?
Have You Read Over The Server Rules And Do You Accept Them?
(Anyone Caught Breaking These Rules Will Be Removed From )

Are you a member of any other factions? If yes please tell us who you are with and what in-game name you use.

Do you know the difference between OOC/IC/LOOC?
Why do you want to join us?

[IC Details]

Character Name:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Roughly how long have you been in the zone?

Why do you want to join us?

Describe to us what you think we do:

Tell us a bit about yourself:

Have you written a character profile in the Stalker Role Play – In Game Character Section?
If YES please link to it. If NO why haven’t you made one?

**PLEASE NOT**
YOU WILL NOT BE FULLY ACCEPTED UNTIL YOU HAVE WRITTEN A CHARACTER PROFILE

if this is way off topic please split the topic or whatever.
Trust Is A Weakness!

Yuri Fedorov

Quote from: Krieg - The only cool person I've met in here are Communist Panda, MattyK, Fragger21, and JMan, and as far as I've seen, most of the others don't even know what "Brain Scorcher" means, even though some of them are good and I'm forgetting names.

I used to know what "Brain Scorcher" meant, but I had my brain scorched.
Yuri Fedorov - Applicant to DUTY
Vitaly Tarasov - Explorer of the ZONE

MattyK

Quote from: Krieg - Traders don't create any creative missions, which are pretty simple, they simply tell you to find something and they'll pay you, and they'll even give you 300 RU for a shoe or a paint can.

- The Faction Members are more inactive than god, and only one or two persons get on their Faction Characters, so there is no Roleplay.

- Always the same event. Blowout blowout blowout, why can't you do something else? Such as a Military Helicopter raid?

- People who deserves a ban doesn't get banned, I'm not exactly the case, but I might be it soon, however, there is people, such as Redneck, who should be already banned, whoever, they're not.

- Some of the Administrators don't seem to be active at all, and some of the few who are active seem to be intolerant people who doesn't like when shit doesn't go their way.

- The only cool person I've met in here are Communist Panda, MattyK, Fragger21, and JMan, and as far as I've seen, most of the others don't even know what "Brain Scorcher" means, even though some of them are good and I'm forgetting names.

- Mercs, mercs, mercs, mercs, where are the Loners?

- The ego of many people is so up their asses that people needs to get the Eiffel Tower up their asses to even touch it.

- There is no territory balance, everybody goes anywhere whenever they want.

- Why do idiots have tooltrust? EG: Redneck ( Thanks Fragger for taking out his TT. )

Silverknight, how about if you stop being so stubborn and talk to me privately, instead of avoiding me so much?

1. That's why I applied for Admin.
2. Agreed, this is usually because the server is full to capacity with theese "Vetran" stalkers, and the Mercs.
3. When was this??
4. Agreed.
5. ...
6. Thanks mate. :sweatdrop:
7. Alucard handed out Merc flags to complete minges and assholes, well most of them are atleast. It needs to be whittled down to like 3-4 active and trustworthy members.
8. Poor roleplaying, most of the newbs are from DarkRP.
9. Read my rant on Mono Q_Qing in the faction section.
10. I'unno, again, they should whittle it down to the few trustworthy people, instead of making an easily bluffable system.

But please, do stick around, things haven't been up to standards latley with Alucard's Console raging, and alot of the admins are afraid to come on due to threats of a perma.
Follow my Twitter HERE!

Communist Panda

On the territory thing, I've tried that, but people drag over cars from a hundred feet away or spawn barrels and jump the fences, and run up to us and are like "LOLHAIWASSUP I CAN JOIN GUILD?"

Its annoying..and when we shoot at them for passing specific boundries, they scream DM.
Characters -
John 'Wolf' Rhinehart - Slightly leniant
Alexei 'Skulker' Tarsov - Complete jackass
Vanechka Koslovski - Rough but kind
Dmitri Aleshnikov - Trader, what do you think?

MikeyTWolf

Quote from: Communist Panda On the territory thing, I've tried that, but people drag over cars from a hundred feet away or spawn barrels and jump the fences, and run up to us and are like "LOLHAIWASSUP I CAN JOIN GUILD?"

Its annoying..and when we shoot at them for passing specific boundries, they scream DM.

Aw man, I should hang out with you more. At least that would kill some stress in these rough times.

MaD2ko0l

so what? no comments on my sugestions?
Trust Is A Weakness!

Who Dares Wins

Quote from: Krieg - Traders don't create any creative missions, which are pretty simple, they simply tell you to find something and they'll pay you, and they'll even give you 300 RU for a shoe or a paint can.

People beg enough for Trader Missions and since about 100 people storm the Bar demanding one, they're stuck doing quantity not quality.

Quote- The Faction Members are more inactive than god, and only one or two persons get on their Faction Characters, so there is no Roleplay.

lolwut? If anything I see less Loners than Factions.

Quote- Always the same event. Blowout blowout blowout, why can't you do something else? Such as a Military Helicopter raid?

Blowout? I'm yet to see a Blowout event and i've done loads of Military Helicopter raids but people just cry DM even though I spray and pray.

Quote- People who deserves a ban doesn't get banned, I'm not exactly the case, but I might be it soon, however, there is people, such as Redneck, who should be already banned, whoever, they're not.

Ban reports are there for a reason, if you don't report it on the forums or in-game we don't know about it. If we banned too many people you'd cry we're dictators...heheh, dic...

Quote- Some of the Administrators don't seem to be active at all, and some of the few who are active seem to be intolerant people who doesn't like when shit doesn't go their way.

We have lives as well you know, although Silver needs to get off his arse and add the people who I chose as Admins. Also people will cry at anything to do with Admins since their looking for any excuse as well. I'm also yet to see the latter.

Quote- Mercs, mercs, mercs, mercs, where are the Loners?

Not something we can help with really, there seems to be this thing about people thinking that Loner RP is boring and just about been raped by Bandits and the Military.

Quote- The ego of many people is so up their asses that people needs to get the Eiffel Tower up their asses to even touch it.

I have to agree with this one.

Quote- There is no territory balance, everybody goes anywhere whenever they want.

lolwut? Noone goes to the Train Yard cause of Monolith, DUTY control the Town but their never on, Freedom let every Loner in as they should.

Quote- Why do idiots have tooltrust? EG: Redneck ( Thanks Fragger for taking out his TT. )

Because Silv0r accepts every bloody TT Application.

QuoteSilverknight, how about if you stop being so stubborn and talk to me privately, instead of avoiding me so much?

He's busy, we all are. You try been an admin for a day on the server, you have 100 SF chats, people begging for TT, people begging for flags, people Q_Qing about lost guns etc.

Thtb

Evry RP is 20% DM, 20% RP and 60% bitching.