Now what happens?

Started by pilot, 05-08-2012

pilot

Okay, but remember when FRP does good its always so much fun? In cs_desert when we had 22 players on? Personally just being on guard duty for Enclave was fun (mostly because wastelanders trying to get access XD). But we need someone or something to keep FRP in the 13 players range. I have a Gmod 13 Build Server with one addon and it gets 8-15 players for me doing NOTHING. It's not that difficult, you just need someone to keep it rolling. No one likes to roleplay alone, no matter what you do. So lets get back in the game cause I've seen FRP servers that get 20 players regularly and if they can do it too.

nKe

We need someone like Kelse to take care of forp. (Kelse FOSV 2012)

Knife_cz

Quote from: pilot on 06-08-2012
Okay, but remember when FRP does good its always so much fun? In cs_desert when we had 22 players on? Personally just being on guard duty for Enclave was fun (mostly because wastelanders trying to get access XD). But we need someone or something to keep FRP in the 13 players range. I have a Gmod 13 Build Server with one addon and it gets 8-15 players for me doing NOTHING. It's not that difficult, you just need someone to keep it rolling. No one likes to roleplay alone, no matter what you do. So lets get back in the game cause I've seen FRP servers that get 20 players regularly and if they can do it too.
Hey
Hey I know it might be a little surprising.
But RP server, with ton of stuff is something different than a Sandbox server.

pilot

Quote from: knife_cz on 06-08-2012
Quote from: pilot on 06-08-2012
Hey
Hey I know it might be a little surprising.
But RP server, with ton of stuff is something different than a Sandbox server.

Was just an example, point is we can do it. Kelse is also awesome. (Kelse FOSV 2012) Woot woot!

Khorn

GMod is made for build servers, I could host one and get tons of players.

Thats the issue with GMod RP.

Also, I'm brain storming ideas with different themes for us to use, since Post Apoc might be dead for most of GMod. Ideas with RP in a large group toward a goal, not RP in many small groups toward any goal.

Kelse

Guys, I've already tried to get Exile to make me an SV. He denied me the opportunity, so thank you, all of you that want me to be an SV, I'm doing my best to keep FRP alive but at the way it looks I need the admin team to have a meeting so we can figure out what we want to do, FRP alive for 2012!  ;)

the permaban queen.

darkzerxx

Quote from: Kelse on 06-08-2012
Guys, I've already tried to get Exile to make me an SV. He denied me the opportunity, so thank you, all of you that want me to be an SV, I'm doing my best to keep FRP alive but at the way it looks I need the admin team to have a meeting so we can figure out what we want to do, FRP alive for 2012!  ;)
Yus! That right there!
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Kelse

Here, everyone that still plays FRP please reply to this.
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/discussion-forum/new-canon-choose!/

the permaban queen.

jaik

Quote from: Nik3 on 06-08-2012
We need someone like Kelse to take care of forp. (Kelse FOSV 2012)

backstabber
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Khorn

I'm technically an SV if you consider powers in FRP.

Though, where is Pink?

Kelse

Quote from: Khorn on 07-08-2012
I'm technically an SV if you consider powers in FRP.

Though, where is Pink?

I'm in skype with him right now, he's still SV and I'm technically SV too if you consider powers in FRP

the permaban queen.