Now what happens?

Started by pilot, 05-08-2012

pilot

So...I hear different things from different people on stuff going on. Can someone just set it straight and lead us to the right direction?

nKe

themutatedman

goodbye forp

never missed

Silver Knight

Nothing has been decided yet. It is neither dead nor "active".

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

pilot

My question before. What happens now?

ThY

Still being discusseddddddd

pilot

Is this going on somewhere? Can I come?

Silver Knight

Quote from: pilot on 05-08-2012

You missed the community meeting. Read the announcements forum more.

jaik

Quote from: pilot on 05-08-2012

It's done. A thread will be posted soon saying the outcome of it.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

pilot

Okay good to know. Hopefully now I can finally get my Enclave leader flags and stuff.

darkzerxx

I like the idea of a cannon change, I be happy to help out with it if some one wants to pm me and see if we can make something. I still love forp and don't plan to quit :>.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Kelse

I've been considering resigning, but the topic of that has yet to be discussed, I first want to see how everything goes and whether we get some type of say, last night's meeting frustrated me, you'd have to have been there to understand it. Basically I will see how things go, but as of now depending on what happens it's not looking good nor bad.

the permaban queen.

pilot

I'm seriously not thinking about leaving FRP at all. You need help, someone to lead, even someone to keep the server populated I'm there. I understand these are tough times for us, but just have faith we'll get back up soon.

Kelse

The problem is all the admins were Spades Neil's toy and the point was if Spades left, so would all the admins which in turn would screw the server. I'm looking forward to the new HGN things, and hopefully will work on some of them too.

the permaban queen.

pilot

Well then I guess we need new, better management then ey? I'm down for anything just as long as FORP is alive.

Ket

Pilot wake up, Spades left. There is nobody to code FORP. Face it, it's dead.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Kelse

Yes, Exile is planning on revamping the FRP team and realized where he went wrong, FRP may get shelved in which case I may just go on to be a dev, if Exile will let me help in GMod13. And Ketchup, as for you, I can code for FRP.

the permaban queen.

jaik

Quote from: Kelse on 06-08-2012
Yes, Exile is planning on revamping the FRP team and realized where he went wrong, FRP may get shelved in which case I may just go on to be a dev, if Exile will let me help in GMod13. And Ketchup, as for you, I can code for FRP.

and spades never really scripted anything either way.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Kelse

Quote from: Jake on 06-08-2012
Quote from: Kelse on 06-08-2012

and spades never really scripted anything either way.

That is very true Jake, he did sweps and was going to do items but never finished them.

the permaban queen.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Ket on 06-08-2012
Pilot wake up, Spades left. There is nobody to code FORP. Face it, it's dead.

I coded everything in FRP. Kelse over the last few months has helped with frp's weapons. Spades has some some weapons\tweaks that i am yet to sort through and configure.

So no frp\srp\crussaria etc has always had a coder\developer\mapper. Me.

pilot

Okay, we got our servers revamped. But who's the new Spades?

Silver Knight

Quote from: pilot on 06-08-2012
Okay, we got our servers revamped. But who's the new Spades?

FRP doesn't need a new spades. SV's exist to cordinate admins. Spades took the job overly to heart and became a community sub leader to an extent. SV's exist to make my job easier and make people less dependent on me for things.

Ket

Admins or no admins, whatever. It will die soon, it's boring and factionbased. It's just a matter of time to be honest.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Khorn

I still say we drop FRP. Any time a new idea ppops upp, it results in lore wipppe and server restart.

I am at this point tired of what little is changed in FRP, so thats why I play Fallen Earth, I can get all my Post Apoc RP in there. And all my gear needs too.

I'd be more than happy to RP with people from HGN in Fallen Earth, I can even provide help to any new players.

Last thing though, I doubt it would have changed much, but I once suggested to make FRP more lke Fallout by instating the SPECIAL stats, so we could have fair roleplay. But it was shot down so damn quickly since no one wants to even attempt anything new, which is why I hate FRP.

Kelse

I'd have no problem trying out Fallen Earth, I seriously need to branch out game wise  ;D

the permaban queen.