Alucard and what to do, I need all admins input, now.

Started by Silver Knight, 08-12-2008

Silver Knight

Alucard and what to do.... seems alucard went on and minged as the nameless after i left, and changed the ftp, im not sure where this leaves us. He was a good friend, but to do that, im not sure what action we can do or take, really we should just move server, but im not exactly in the green atm, perhaps we can get some donations or something? i know a cheap server host, so we could be back on our feet.

Out current slows are 24 atm, we keep getting full which is a good/bad thing,

we can get the server for 16.24 pence a month or 24 dollars.

Im writing this here becuase we have to aim for the future and not just the past or tomorrow.

Id like admins that were on at the time to fill me in on what happened.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

Quote from: MattyK Last night we were victim to a Lackey attack, courtesy of Alucard. Basically he gave a random friend "Superadmin" flags, and set him loose on the server. What ended up happeningf is a massive mingespree, with the respected community members trying their best to kill him before he entered noclip and spam soundemitters.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Sickness

Well, I got a small screenshot, nothing much but it shows that 'The Nameless' was named Cory something ICly, and that he was obviously an admin because he was teleporting to all of us. Then he took the anomalies with the physgun, and started to kill people with it, so I tried kicking him, but it wont let me kick anyone (I get some sort of error..). Then we just removed the anomalies, and then he leaves.

Rusty - Returned to the Zone