Re: [[NEW]] Caphori Password Application Thread

Started by ceel0w, 28-06-2012

BattleFish

Name: BattleFish

Roleplay Name: Fai Ming Tsun

Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: Forsaken World, Perfect world, Vindictus and Ragnarok online

What servers have you played on, and how long: Forgotten the server names since i haven't played in 6 months but been playing for 10 years

Why would you like to join our server: Playing a specified role sounded fun and interesting with what you could do with limited resources

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
yes I have read the rules and regulations.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: I agree and will abide by them.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I agree to the one week probation.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

As I awake to what look like alchemy project gone wrong the potion seem to have thrown me to somewhere i'm not familiar when what was supposed to make wood to gold.
the irony of it.
Fai Ming Tsun: Well gotta drag my but to home, don't want anyone else playing with my potions and start face palming them self.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival. A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

Fai Ming Tsun: Damn that animal tasted weird
Old man: Hello there boy..... you don't look like your from these parts
Fai Ming Tsun: Yeah i had gut feeling telling me that after i ate a animal I've never seen.
Old man: Well boy i don't know what you ate but it makes your breath smell bad. hop on board i'll take you to a close by city
Fai Ming Tsun: Thanks old man
Old Man: glad to have you on board. Traveling alone as been dangerous as of late..... and lonely.
Fai Ming Tsun: ahahaha...... wait WHAT!
Old Man: Traveling is lonely and makes me sad
Fai Ming Tsun: No before that
Old Man: ....... Ah the dangerous part. now what was it the wanted posters was saying umm ah yes that's it there have been bandits in these parts lately stealing from
travelers but we should be fine since it was only recent.
Fai Ming Tsun: I hope your right (in a whisper)Old Fool
Old Man: sorry  what was that?
Fai Ming Tsun: Nothing... let us get going

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
Bandit: Hey didn't ya hear us give us the coin or your life
Fai Ming Tsun: ummmmmm i don't have any coin
Bandit: Then DIIIIEEEEE!!!!!
Fai Ming Tsun: WAIT WAIT WAIT! if i die how are you gonna get gold coins when i come back
As the bandits look at each other in some confused yet greedy look at each other they come to agree with each other.
Bandit: Fine I'll let you go but on the way back your paying triple.
The bandits flee the road with only 10 coins.
Old Man: Boy I don't know where your gonna get 30 coins from.
Fai Ming Tsun: I hvae no intention of giving them this thing called coin.
Old Man: then wat do you plan?
Fai Ming Tsun: you'll see old man.... ohhh you'll see

You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
Fai Ming Tsun: Hey black smith I'm hungry and looking for work what can i do?
Black smith: Nothing now bugger off
Fai Ming Tsun: .... come on there is gotta be something.... how about i make something you have never seen
Black Smith: oohhh what is it that you could possible show stranger
Fai Ming Tsun: A piece of technology that helps me tell the time called a clock
Black Smith: Go ahead show me

And from here i make money get food and open my alchemy shop and farm
;D
{Close... The "Smithing a pistol" bit was a bit too much. think you can change that?}

terrariaplayer

Name:I would not like to say but if i have to i would like to pm it to some moderator.Roleplay Name:Firestreak100000.Players you already know on the on the server:None.Previous roleplay experience:Some minecraft.What servers have you played on, and how long:My friends for about one year, minecraft servers for over 2 years and never have gotten banned or kicked for any good valid reason (I've never been banned if you know a way to check it here's my minecraft username rocket100000).Why would you like to join our server:A) No griefers B) i like rpg games C) I think i will like it.Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes.Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes.Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Yes I will.ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREOk? ??? ?You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):Find a road and head one direction, either that or find a path and head on direction.Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)Yes he may know the way to civilization which is my current goal.After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):I would say I have no money and that I will let them check me for money and all money I have is theirs.
You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
I would ask if I can have a job and a bit of food.

skullguy9999

Name: Caleb.......I dont like giving out my last name.
Roleplay Name:Slayker
Players you already know on the on the server:none

Previous roleplay experience:Minecraft with some freinds on xbox live.

What servers have you played on, and how long:None besides some minecraft servers for around 20-60 mins a day.
Why would you like to join our server:Its the first Terraria server that looked intresting

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes i have

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes i do

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:Yes

You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.
What would be your first course of action? I wake up remebering nothing exept my name and what im skilled at. I try to scavange everything i can.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.
A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.
Would you travel with this man.
After a couple of days iv regrown some of my memory I remeber i use to own a kingdom until it got overrun by the coruption. I all of a sudden get tackled by a zombie and then a old man in a wagon rode by and it the zombie off. I grab a nereby stone and hammer the zombies head. Then the old man offerd me a copper short sword and a ride. I accept and get into his wagon.

After a few hours of traveling,
bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.
The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?
I say to them I have nothing but this copper short sword. They seach me to make sure im not bluffing they find nothing but a jewled necklace that was the most holy thing in my kingdom they take it and say*we will just take this and act like its coins now sram before we change are minds*

You have finally made it to Civilization!
However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
So you make your way to the marketplace.
What action would you take?
I ask if I can trade my copper short sword for some bread or steak. The merchant nods his head and he pulls out 1 steak and 1 bread and I give hime the short sword I take the food and go to a nearby bench sit down and eat. Thinking to myself what happend how did my kingdom get overun?

Please follow the format, check your spelling, and make your character more believable.

devdev324

Quote from: devdev324 on 02-11-2012
Name: Devlin

Roleplay Name:Vaan

Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous role-play experience:W.o.W , Runescape , Dragon-fable , Adventure Quest , R.o.t.M.G

What servers have you played on, and how long: none

Why would you like to play on our server:This server sounds like fun, and i have never played a R.P terraria server

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes

Do you agree to a one week Probation period?: Yes

ROLE-PLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE:

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

Uhhhhh my head, where am I? I thought to myself. I shout "Hello? Anybody here?", no response. I begin to walk around looking for something to defend myself with. After a few minutes I find what looks to be ancient ruins of some sort. I slowly walk into the ruins and I see a chest; I rush to open it. Inside are an Iron Broadsword, some torches, a few bottles, and a couple health potions.
As I begin to walk down to the cave beneath the ruins an odd looking man approaches me and says, "What do you think you are doing with my equipment?"
I now have two choices, kill the odd man or run. As I start running lower and lower into the cave beneath the ruins, the old man says, "Hey! Get back here!"
He starts to chase me and out of nowhere a rock falls on the odd man’s head, crushing him. Now the rock is rolling towards me. I continue to run but, I am running out of breath. I have to find somewhere to hide and soon. After running for a minute I fall into some water. I begin to swim up but struggling due to lack of breath.When i reach the surface of the water I look around for the rock but, it is nowhere in sight. I assume it has fallen deep into the water beneath me. I get up onto land, rest to catch my breath then I leave the cave to start searching for a city or town.Now its dark out so i find some leave to make a pillow and blanket, i close my eyes and fall asleep.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

As an old man with a cart and supplies wakes me up while riding up to me I rush to my feet then I ready my weapon.
I shout,"Stop or I'll kill you old man!"
"I mean no harm to you. You see I'm heading into town but i have no guard and these woods are full of nasty bandits so I   need you to protect me, I'll properly gear you up if you accept." The old man responded.
"Ok. I accept your offer, Where are we headed?" I asked.
The old man says, "A town by the name of Lokinstead." then hands me full iron armor an iron bow and 20 or so arrows.

bandits appear and demand you and the old man give them 10 gold coins each as a tax to pass.
What do you do?(RP it.):

As the old man and I head to the town gates three bandits come out of the bushes.
The biggest one steps forward and says, "Give us ten gold coins or I’ll pound ya' face in!”
I calmly say, "We don't have any money; please We just want to get to town."
The biggest bandit says, "You’re gonna' regret not payin' me; get em' boys!”
I pull out my bow and shoot six arrows at the biggest one i miss two shots but he still falls gloriously. I thrust my sword at  on of the other bandits while leaping out of the cart and then start thrashing and slicing at  both of the bandits. After killing the biggest bandit and one of the smaller ones the last bandit flees but, he is heavily wounded and doesn't make it far before he falls to the ground. I drink one of the health potions then begin to loot the corpses of the bandits for gear and money. In the biggest bandits’ pockets I find a couple gold and in one of the smaller ones hand i take their battle axe on the biggest bandits body i ferociously rip out three of the four arrows from his cold dead body, the last one is too deep to take out so i leave it in. I stuff the gold coins from the big bandit into my bag and hop back on the old mans cart.

However, you have only 50 silver coins after paying the old man for the gear and ride; but to make matters worse, you're very hungry.
What action(s) would you take?

As I head to the market I’m greeted by a young fellow (who looks to be some sort of wizard). He says to me, "Vaan old friend, how are you these days.”
I respond with haste, "How do you know me? Who are you?"
The young fellow says, "You do not know me? Well allow me to refresh your memory.  I’m Bali, the apprentice of the famous wizard Croatia. Do you remember me now?"
I reply, "I am sorry I do not remember you... should I?"
Bali says, "What happened to you?"
I begin to tell him how I awoke in a forest with no memory of how I got there or who I was. "I think Doulmagos has something to do with this. Follow me" said Bali.
After saying how i was hungry he buys me a bread and a bowl of soup then I followed Bali through the city to this tower. Bali says to me, "In here, come on.” He mumbled some words and then the tower was lit up as if by magic. We begin to walk up the spiral staircase when a deep voice says, "Who goes there?"
Bali replies, "Croatia my master, it is me Bali. I have brought Vaan before you. He seems to have amnesia."
We stepped into a room filled with books two stories high, an alchemist table, a crafting table, a magical circle with symbols all around it and a crystal ball in front of Bali's master. "Welcome Vaan please have a seat. So what brings you here?” said Croatia.
I said to him, "I do not know Bali just brought me here."
Bali said, "Vaan, tell Croatia what you told me." I did as he asked of me to do and told Croatia how I awoke in a forest with no memory of how I got there or who I was.

--TO BE CONTINUED

Please follow the format, change your name to something more acceptable, and cut down on the OP characterism.
can somebody please check my application now i followed the format and changed the name, i also made him less Over-powered.
xX-Fallen_Angel-Xx

devdev324

Quote from: devdev324 on 05-11-2012
Quote from: devdev324 on 02-11-2012
Name: Devlin

Roleplay Name:Vaan

Players you already know on the on the server:None

Previous role-play experience:W.o.W , Runescape , Dragon-fable , Adventure Quest , R.o.t.M.G

What servers have you played on, and how long: none

Why would you like to play on our server:This server sounds like fun, and i have never played a R.P terraria server

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?:Yes

Do you agree to a one week Probation period?: Yes

ROLE-PLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE:

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

Uhhhhh my head, where am I? I thought to myself. I shout "Hello? Anybody here?", no response. I begin to walk around looking for something to defend myself with. After a few minutes I find what looks to be ancient ruins of some sort. I slowly walk into the ruins and I see a chest; I rush to open it. Inside are an Iron Broadsword, some torches, a few bottles, and a couple health potions.
As I begin to walk down to the cave beneath the ruins an odd looking man approaches me and says, "What do you think you are doing with my equipment?"
I now have two choices, kill the odd man or run. As I start running lower and lower into the cave beneath the ruins, the old man says, "Hey! Get back here!"
He starts to chase me and out of nowhere a rock falls on the odd man's head, crushing him. Now the rock is rolling towards me. I continue to run but, I am running out of breath. I have to find somewhere to hide and soon. After running for a minute I fall into some water. I begin to swim up but struggling due to lack of breath.When i reach the surface of the water I look around for the rock but, it is nowhere in sight. I assume it has fallen deep into the water beneath me. I get up onto land, rest to catch my breath then I leave the cave to start searching for a city or town.Now its dark out so i find some leave to make a pillow and blanket, i close my eyes and fall asleep.

As an old man with a cart and supplies wakes me up while riding up to me I rush to my feet then I ready my weapon.
I shout,"Stop or I'll kill you old man!"
"I mean no harm to you. You see I'm heading into town but i have no guard and these woods are full of nasty bandits so I   need you to protect me, I'll properly gear you up if you accept." The old man responded.
"Ok. I accept your offer, Where are we headed?" I asked.
The old man says, "A town by the name of Lokinstead." then hands me full iron armor an iron bow and 20 or so arrows.

bandits appear and demand you and the old man give them 10 gold coins each as a tax to pass.
What do you do?(RP it.):

As the old man and I head to the town gates three bandits come out of the bushes.
The biggest one steps forward and says, "Give us ten gold coins or I'll pound ya' face in!"
I calmly say, "We don't have any money; please We just want to get to town."
The biggest bandit says, "You're gonna' regret not payin' me; get em' boys!"
I pull out my bow and shoot six arrows at the biggest one i miss two shots but he still falls gloriously. I thrust my sword at  on of the other bandits while leaping out of the cart and then start thrashing and slicing at  both of the bandits. After killing the biggest bandit and one of the smaller ones the last bandit flees but, he is heavily wounded and doesn't make it far before he falls to the ground. I drink one of the health potions then begin to loot the corpses of the bandits for gear and money. In the biggest bandits' pockets I find a couple gold and in one of the smaller ones hand i take their battle axe on the biggest bandits body i ferociously rip out three of the four arrows from his cold dead body, the last one is too deep to take out so i leave it in. I stuff the gold coins from the big bandit into my bag and hop back on the old mans cart.

However, you have only 50 silver coins after paying the old man for the gear and ride; but to make matters worse, you're very hungry.

As I head to the market I'm greeted by a young fellow (who looks to be some sort of wizard). He says to me, "Vaan old friend, how are you these days."
I respond with haste, "How do you know me? Who are you?"
The young fellow says, "You do not know me? Well allow me to refresh your memory.  I'm Bali, the apprentice of the famous wizard Croatia. Do you remember me now?"
I reply, "I am sorry I do not remember you... should I?"
Bali says, "What happened to you?"
I begin to tell him how I awoke in a forest with no memory of how I got there or who I was. "I think Doulmagos has something to do with this. Follow me" said Bali.
After saying how i was hungry he buys me a bread and a bowl of soup then I followed Bali through the city to this tower. Bali says to me, "In here, come on." He mumbled some words and then the tower was lit up as if by magic. We begin to walk up the spiral staircase when a deep voice says, "Who goes there?"
Bali replies, "Croatia my master, it is me Bali. I have brought Vaan before you. He seems to have amnesia."
We stepped into a room filled with books two stories high, an alchemist table, a crafting table, a magical circle with symbols all around it and a crystal ball in front of Bali's master. "Welcome Vaan please have a seat. So what brings you here?" said Croatia.
I said to him, "I do not know Bali just brought me here."
Bali said, "Vaan, tell Croatia what you told me." I did as he asked of me to do and told Croatia how I awoke in a forest with no memory of how I got there or who I was.

--TO BE CONTINUED

Please follow the format, change your name to something more acceptable, and cut down on the OP characterism.

Repost that one more time and i'll ban you for spamming.
xX-Fallen_Angel-Xx

TicoGX

Quote from: TicoGX on 18-11-2012
HA HA! I totally messed up my first go at this so here goes attempt number two.
Name:
The names Nelson, Ethan Nelson.
Roleplay Name:
Hephaestus
Players I know on the server:
0, and by tomorrow that number will be -2! Actually that doesn't make any sense.
Previous Roleplay Experience:
I play RPG's alot, so yeah. Throughout my life. I can't count that high.
What servers have I played on:
I haven't played on any terraria servers but I understand the courtesy that should be acknowledged.
Why do I want to do I want to join:
Because I'm lonely and have no friends, plus who doesn't like role plays?
Have I read the thingamabobber:
Yes I have.
Do I agree to follow it:
Yep.

FUN STUFF:

What would be your first course of action?

I'd punch a tree until I got some wood! Which I would then use to make a house.
Then I'd make a pick and start mining for no reason whatsoever.

TicoGX wakes up surrounding by trees. As he takes in his surroundings he notices that there is no hint of civilization. "Guess I'll collect some branches" TicoGX says with a sigh. After collecting a good pile of branches TicoGX looks around for something to light them with. With no luck he lays on the cold dirt for a few hours.

Would you travel with this man?

Yep.

TicoGX notices a wagon traveling down the road from his vantage point in the tree. As he thinks to himself, "Why didn't I simply travel down the road as soon as I found it?" He decides that is unimportant and confronts the old man. "Boo!" shouts TicoGX. "TAKE EVERYTHING JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!" shouts the man as he throws up his hands. "What?" says TicoGX in wonder. "Aren't you, a... oh," says the old man, my mistake I thought you were someone else." "Someone who's going to kill you and take all your money?" I asked. "Just some bandits... I could give you a lift to the city. It will take you far too long to walk." said the old man. "Alright" says TicoGX as he grabs a stone and hops into the back of the carriage. "What's that for?" asks the old man pointing at the rock. "It's for your silly bandits," TicoGX says with a grin.

bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass.

Well, my teach always said,"If you're ever surrounded by bandits in the middle of the woods who are telling you to give them 10 coins then you must always, no matter what give them 9 coins and run.
But since I don't have any money, I instead pull out my pick and continue to beat the crap out of them with the blunt side, and then I take 10 coins from them!

After a few hours of traveling TicoGX starts to doze off... when he's woken up by some talking. "Alright here's 10 coins just please don't hurt me," says the old man. "Wut 'bout the other one?" says a gruff voice. "I don't know, maybe you should just kill him," says a significantly less rough voice. TicoGX opens his eyes and notices that the carriage is surrounded by a group of bandits. "Why hello there my good sirs!" says TicoGX with a huge grin. "Oi, the tax is 10 coins," says one of the bandits. "A tax for what?" I asked. "The privilege to keep your life of course!" said the bandit with a boisterous laugh. "Makes sense, here you are," I say handing him the rock,"Buy yourself something nice." I then take the whip smack a horse and we speed away. "They're going to chase us you idiot!" yells the old man. "No they won't," I say with a wicked grin. "Why not?" asks the old man confusedly. I look at him grin and say,"That wasn't a rock," suddenly the sky lights up and a huge "boom" can be heard.

However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.

Well first of all, I'd be more than a little ticked off about my 10 coins, I'd attend 10 to 11 years of college, become a doctor, start a family, have 1 son and 2 daughters (just like my family), purchase a mansion, and when all seems well I will experience a horrible car accident in which my entire family dies, go into a horrible depression in which drinking is my one and only happiness, lose my job, and when all seems lost I discover that my family's death was no accident, it was a murder! Then I will spend 3 seasons of a TV series trying to catch this evil-doer but in the end I just jump off a skyscraper and plummet to my death. Then my ghost will take my wallet and buy a loaf of ghost bread.

TicoGX and the old man arrive in town. As the old man kicks TicoGX out of the carriage he yells,"And I hope we never meet again!" TicoGX notices his stomach growling and checks his pockets,"No money huh? Guess I'll have to make some or borrow it..." he says with a wicked grin (again). Yadayadayada He steals gets arrested and gets fed in jail. Sorry I had to cut it short but I have fairly important things to attend to and I'll finish it later, I swear.

Continuing: TicoGX notices a wealthy looking man walking down through the market, and that others are watching the man too, all looking equally hungry. After hours of fending off the other thieves while managing to steal a few coins, TicoGX buys some bread, sits down, and enjoys his meal. After a while of snoozing he wakes up and finds two men approaching,"Can I help you?" Then he notices the uniforms that obviously state that they are in fact guards. After another interesting chase scene our semi-hero finds himself in prison with meals.

I would love to accept you out of pure hilarity and the fact that I laughed a few times at this, but you...need some revision on your RP sections. Please just RP it as if it's In-Character, and try to explain and describe many things in your environment. In short, make it feel like the reader is in your characters' shoes.

I'm very glad that I caused laughter.

Regardless, a change of name would be great. TicoGX doesn't really sound...err...yeah.

But TicoGX has been my username for like 5 years! :C

Also, it's pronounced Tye Koe Gee Ex

I'm thinking.

I'd have to go with
Hephaestus because I like Greek gods, forges, and fire. :3

That's fine, as a name, but there is no RPing as gods on Caphori. Also, please just erase your old RP and make your new one white. Dark blue is a pain to read. Also, editing the new name in the RP, etc. And just that your font is MASSIVE. But other than that, it's good.

MurpGK

Name: Dylan
Roleplay Name: Sprat
Players you already know on the on the server: Hephaestus
Previous roleplay experience: Skyrim
What servers have you played on, and how long: None
Why would you like to join our server: My friend recommended it
Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: I have
Do you agree to follow the rules?: I do
Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I will

What would be your first course of action?

As I slowly open my eyes to the darkened sky, I notice that there is not a star in the sky. Perfect. I don't know where I am or how I got here but without light no one will be able to stop my hunt for blood. I am a vampire and this is what I do...

An old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.
Would you travel with this man?

Animals, they are all I have fed on, but animal blood cannot compare to the perfect warmth of fresh human blood... 

I look up to the sound of a cart rolling down a gravel trail. Quickly I wrap myself in my makeshift cloak of which I have made from the skins of the many deer I have slain to protect myself from the sun's cursed light and quickly make my way toward the sound. I happen upon a man and his horse-drawn carriage. He suspects nothing but his horse can sense the almost certain death awaiting them and it begins to panic. "Whoa girl!" shouts the man in a wasted attempt to calm his horse. He then notices me standing in the shadows, "Why hello there sir, can I help you?" "Why yes, can you give me a ride to the nearest city or village, I seem to be lost," I say with a fake grin. He doesn't completely trust me and with good reason. After a bit of persuasion I convince him to give me a lift. I also discover that there are bandits nearby, the poor fools...

The sun is beginning to set. Soon I'll be able to ditch this ridiculous cloak and perhaps hunt a bit. What's this? We appear to be approaching someone, or a multitude of someones. "Oh no," whispers the old man in horror, "Bandits!" "Hello there. How are you fine gentlemen doing on this wonderful evening?" says the strongest looking of the bunch, most likely the leader, "I'm afraid we're going to have to ask you to pay the tax into the city, it's part of the new law you see. So that'll be ten gold pieces from the both of ya." "Y-yes of course, here you are," whimpers the old man as he hands over 10 gold pieces. "Thank you for your donation kind citizen!" says the "leader", "Now it's your turn," he says turning to me. I close my eyes, take a deep breath, and look up at the beautiful night sky, the perfect dark night. I turn back to him but this time with blood red eyes and a grinning mouth of dagger-like teeth stretching from ear to ear...

When I arrive in town I notice the many people flooding the streets and breathe in with a sigh, "So much blood, I could get used to a place like this." I walk through the streets I search for my first victim, "Who to choose, who to choose. There are so many choices." Someone is running straight toward me. A pickpocket, I could feel him bump into me as to try and cover up the hand reaching in my pocket and coming up with absolutely nothing, then he ran into the nearest alley. "Well, I guess the world could always use less pickpockets..."

He was a bit scrawny though.

Erik_Night

Quote from: Ragolution on 03-12-2012
why the fuck are these all so long-winded

no seriously you're making more work for yourself by making these applications longer than the line for the soup kitchen.

Ragolution

Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 19-12-2012
Quote from: Ragolution on 19-12-2012
Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 13-12-2012
Name:JericohSlain

Roleplay Name:Jericho Alan

Players you already know on the on the server:

um...idkPrevious roleplay experience:
Aceon Minecraft, and many years of other MMO's before I knew it was called RPing

What servers have you played on, and how long:
Aceon Minecraft, 2 yearsWhy would you like to join our server:Bored, need something to play when Minecraft is down, need to get into the swing of things again for Starbound, don't like being forever alone in SP

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:
Yup

Do you agree to follow the rules?:
Yup

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?:
Sure, why not? I can suffer a little longer

I wake up, observing my surroundings. upon examination I find myself in a burned out crater, near a knapsack and a charred journal. Upon reading the journal, I find it was written by myself in the past, as a way of maintaining my memories if they were lost. In it, is inscribed a series of magical incantations and a diagram of an intricate tattoo that covers my entire torso and back, including some of my upper arm. Upon completion of the spell, and a blood offering, a scythe and a robe materialize in front of me out of flames and darkness. Upon putting them on, familiar feelings of cold and calculating nothingness fill my mind, as I walk on ahead afraid of nothing.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.)

I laugh very light-heartedly, to mask the darkness inside. "thank you kind sir. As you can see I havent had much as of the nature of assistance lately, and am humbled by your offer. I don't posses much in the ways of money but allow me to work off my dept by ensuring you protection on  you journey." the old man laughs. "I appreciate the offer son, but your not going to do much in your current state. Just hop in the back and help yourself to some of the food, we'll discuss payment upon our arrival at the village.

After a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
Walking up to one of the bandits, I smile innocently at them. "We said give us your mone-" one of them says before I cut him off,  smashing my knee into his gut. before the other two have time to react, I thrust my palm into one generating countless amounts of chain that wrap around his body and ensnare him, bringing him to the ground. As the other one fumbles for his knife, I rush over and grab his throat. I stare him coldly in the eye with a grin full of psychotic malice before throwing him around to intercept the stab of his first friend. I then proceed to break the one I was holding's neck and let his dead carcass fall to the ground. I then stepped over it and proceeded to the now panicking victim whom killed his accomplice, and proceed to rip out his throat with my bare hands. I loot the first few's corpses and give everything of value to the old man before turning to the now frantic captive. "where'd you keep your stash" I asked him. "Ha, like Ill tell you!" he replied. his proceeding screams of agony as I buried the blade of my scythe into the sole of his foot were like a lovely symphony. eventually he caved in and told me the stashes location, and after I located it, I wiped his memory with magic, and left him in the middle of a forest with only his senses to guide him. I then proceeded to take all the treasure that they had stored and gave it to the old man as payment for my ride before we continued.

I would proceed to again hide my malice under a facade of kindness, and attempt to find an honorable job, preferably in a place of knowledge, so that I could continue to learn all that I could

Filthy traitor

I'm BORED
The server's DOWN

And I'm still 100% loyal to Minecraft and yourself my liege

There's a difference

That doesn't make you any less filthy. of a brill member of HGN who's joined the superior legions of calfori

Ragolution

good job you'll get into the server for sure

MoistCloud

Name:Gene ChuaRoleplay Name: William OakwoodPlayers you already know on the on the server: None YetPrevious roleplay experience: NoneWhat servers have you played on, and how long: I have played on about 7 - 8 servers, and played for 11 monthsWhy would you like to join our server: I think your server is great and one of a kind, unique.Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: YesDo you agree to follow the rules?: YesWill you agree to a One week probation Period?: YesROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): I would find a cave or some kind of shelter, then I would find a river,
trees with fruits then I would make a fire using the sticks I would get from some trees, then I'd head back to my shelter
and stay there for a while, then I would travel to find civilization.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.) I would travel with him, even though there is bandits. I would hide at the back of his wagonAfter a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): I was hiding, if they ever saw me, I would tell them I have no money, I woke up on a forest. You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) I would find a job or even help people for money, then I'd buy food.

Curupira

Name:Daniel[/size]Roleplay Name: Curupira

Players you already know on the on the server:nonePrevious roleplay experience: DarksoulsWhat servers have you played on, and how long:noneWhy would you like to join our server:seems niceHave you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?:yeap
Do you agree to follow the rules?:yeapWill you agree to a One week probation Period?:yesROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIREYou wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?make a staff out off wood and search for foodThings have looked up for you after a few days of survival.An old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?yeahAfter a few hours of traveling, bandits appear and demand you and the man give them 10 coins each as a tax to pass. The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?give the coins, if dont have any ask for the wagon master for some borrowed You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?look for job

Rumpelshtiltsken

Name: George Stoilov
Roleplay Name: Davos

Players you already know on the on the server: None, sadly :/

Previous roleplay experience: Pretty much every MMO I've played. WoW, Rift, Aion, etc. Oh, and Minecraft aswell.

What servers have you played on, and how long: RPing servers since 2005-2006.

Why would you like to join our server: I want to try what is RP like in Terraria!

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yup.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Aye.

Rumpelshtiltsken

Name: George S.
Roleplay Name: Davos

Players you already know on the on the server: None :/

Previous roleplay experience: Pretty much every MMO I've played, I've RPed. WoW, Rift, Aion, LoTRO, etc. Oh, and Minecraft RP aswell.

What servers have you played on, and how long: All kinds of Terraria servers. First RP server in Terraria, tho.

Why would you like to join our server: I want to inspect RP in Terraria :)

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yup.

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Aye, I do.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Sure.

You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.You have no tools or weapons; all you have are the clothes on your back.What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): Davos rises from a ground, and grabs the first stick he sees. He makes sure no enemies are near, and begins trying to find his way out. He does not sucseed, but he quickly climbs a tree, taking a peek from top of it, where he sees no villages in range. He would then get back on his feet, and try to make shelter.

Things have looked up for you after a few days of survival.A old man in a wagon offers to give you a lift towards Civilization.He does look troubled, as it seems that bandits have been around this area.Would you travel with this man?(RP it.): Davos grabs the improvised weapons and tools he's made and without question jumps on the wagon.
Davos inspects the bandits, deciding his next move - if they look weak enough, he could take them down. In that case, he would get his improvised weapon, and try to fight them. If they look strong enough to overwhelm him, he would ask the man for coin. If the man didn't give him coin, he would die fighting the bandits, I guess.
You have finally made it to Civilization!However, you have no money in your possession; and to make matters worse, you're very hungry.So you make your way to the marketplace.What action(s) would you take?(RP it.) Thievery is never a good choice. Davos would ask for meat, and if the men gave him, he would eat. If not, he would go and complete the fastest task, or help people untill he's raised enough money.

Expand on your RP. Please write it like a story, and actually tell the tale of when you fought the bandits, etc.

Praph

I'm being criticized by some "funny" people that instead of sending the a dam password, which is the main purpose of the initial post, they are making smart remarks. It's been already several days and no password was sent but instead they show their comic skill.
Good Job Guyz.

Waib

Name: Ryan

Roleplay Name: Waib

Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: tons of Gmod RP (tried many times to play SRP but for some reason the files would never properly download and I couldnt connect)

What servers have you played on, and how long: Other random terraria servers (mostly just teaming up to build and mine)

Why would you like to join our server: seems like an interesting way to play terraria and I want to find a dedicated terraria server where i can play with other people.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: sure

1.You wake up in the middle of a strange forest.
What would be your first course of action?(RP it.):

Waib sat up, his head throbbing.
"Where am I??" he muttered to himself.
He was no stranger to the woods, although he was certain he'd never seen these woods before.
He reached for a torch in his satchel, only to realize the satchel was gone.
"Oh god, this can't be happening.." He thought to himself. Now he was starting to worry.
The sky was darkening, and somewhere in the distance he could hear a terrible creature shriek.
The only thing that mattered now was finding shelter before nightfall.

Minun

Name: Dirk

Roleplay Name: Bertus Watch

Previous roleplay experience: Runescape, Goodgame Empire

What servers have you played on, and how long: I played on IcyTerraria for about 2 months, A server whose name I forgot for a month, Water world for about 2 months.

Why would you like to join our server: I never played on roleplay servers on Terraria and I would like to see if it is fun.

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Yes

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Yes

Explore the forest to find a way to a village.

Yes.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):
Check if they have weapons. If they do, give money. If they dont, run away.

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.)
Only because I have no other choice, I would attempt to steal something useful.

chrcs

Sure, Judas Triad

{Please use the MODIFY button at the top right of your post}

Weajiin

Seeing as I am the only one taking this application process seriously, I am taking my interest elsewhere. This has been a colossal waste of time. Thank you to Sxasxuxkxe for actually replying to me though, Kudos.

Weajiin

Quote from: the_grub on 24-02-2013
You really couldn't wait for the password for more than an hour?

I could wait for an hour, I waited like twenty-seven actually. First the name Jiub wasn't good enough because it was from another game called Morrowind...I read that people try to get on here with names like Superman57. Okay so I change it to make whoever didn't sign the application edit happy. I wait till the next day and finally get accepted, I was excited to play. "Your application has been accepted!" Sweet, I did it!. Now all you have to do is join the group. Okay so hopefully he will click accept on the group while we are both sitting here, I pm'd him very politely asking if he could just do it really quickly. No reply. If you are going to have an application process, do not make it painfully slow or leave inconsiderate people in charge. Don't let my passion mislead you though, I would have been a pretty good addition to the server, but I'm not waiting two days, for someone who is online, to click accept.

My impatience only shows when trivial matters stand between me and enjoyment.

Weajiin

Quote from: the_grub on 24-02-2013
Who did you PM, I can still accept you now if your still wanting to join. But that's up to you. Also when i say you couldnt wait more than an hour, i was refering to the time gap from when you got accepted, to when you decided to write about how much of a waste of time this was. I don't know who you pm'd to get accepted, and i can't speak for everyone, but i have things i have to do throughout the day. I can't be monitoring the forum group all day, its just not possible. Sorry for wasting your time.

Gahh, now I feel bad, you didn't waste my time. I just got frustrated, I'm sorry. If you wouldn't mind that would make me happy.

Cross

You wanted me to make the RP section longer so here it is.

Name: Gabriel

Roleplay Name: Calco

Previous roleplay experience: I roleplayed on Roblox for about one year and I also did some on minecraft.

What servers have you played on, and how long: The main server I play on is Ryst. And I don't know how long.

Why would you like to join our server: Because I love roleplaying and Terraria so why not put them together?

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Of course

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes. I agree to them completely.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Depends what I need to do.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE:

*Calco wakes up In a forest with no memory of how he got their*
*Not caring he decides to look for shelter*

Calco: Hmm...tree's wouldn't protect from the rain, I should make A small hut.
*Calco begins gathering sticks, stones, and whatever else he can find to make a somewhat decent shelter*
*The next day he tries looking for food*
Calco: Ok let's see...it's either the rotten fruit or the not rotten fruit. *Calco looks and see's that the good fruit was currently being eaten by a bear*
Calco: Meh, If I die I've lived a good life *He makes a wooden sword out of some sticks*
Calco: Poorly made but sharp, this will do. *Calco goes to confront the bear*

Calco: Thank's for the offer, I was running out of supplies. *He climbs into the wagon*
Old man: Happy to help, So what are you doing around here anyways?
Calco: You know I....*Now that calco thought about it he didn't know why he was out here*
Old man: Eh it doesn't matter *The old man hands Calco A bottle of water*
Old man: Drink up.
Calco: Thank's *He drinks the water*

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.):

*The horse suddenly stops pulling the wagon*
Old man: What? What's wrong?
*Suddenly three bandits emerge from the shadow's*

Bandit #1: The passing fee is ten coins
Old man: I don't want any trouble guy's! *The old man pays*
Bandit #2: Your next kid.
Calco: I don't have any money.
Bandit #3: Wrong answer! *He gives the other two the signal to attack*
Calco: Go ahead and beat me, See if anybody cares.
*The bandits pull Calco out of the wagon and proceed to attack him while the old man flee's.*

*Just as the bandit's leave Calco rises up, still strong enough to fight*
Calco: Payback time, *He takes out his wooden sword and takes revenge by killing the bandits with a suprise attack*

*After recovering slightly Calco walks to the nearest village to rest*
*First he visits the armory*
Calco: I know it's not to good but I'll give you this handmade wooden sword for some coins
Blacksmith: Hmm...It look's like it was made from cheap wood. But the quality is amazing
*The blacksmith gives Calco 15 copper coins for the sword*

*Next calco goes to the Inn to rest up*
Innkeeper: The cost for one night is 8 copper coins
*Calco pays and sleeps until the next morning*
-Insert clever signature here-

NoobSquared

Character Name: Xachar

Roleplay Name: Xachar Strobbe

Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody

Previous roleplay experience: Cortex Roleplay on SCII, Forum Roleplaying, NERO

What servers have you played on, and how long: I only recently got Terraria, so none.

Why would you like to join our server: I love roleplaying, and yours got the most +'s

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: I have read the Rules and Regulations thread

Do you agree to follow the rules?: I agree to follow these rules

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: I agree

What would be your first course of action?(RP it.): Xachar wakes up, he is unsure as to what happened to him, or how he got here. He scans the trees, trying to see any sign of civilization. After a few moments he absorbs his situation. He gets to his feet, and proceeds into a random direction into the forest, hoping to spot anything edible.

Would you travel with this man?(RP it.): Xachar agrees to travel with the man, knowing full well that bandits could prove trouble to his weakened body, he hops into the wagon, thanking the kind gentleman for his charity.

The man gives them his coins, the bandits now look at you. What do you do?(RP it.): Xachar stares back at the bandit, (if the bandit demands coins from him) Xachar informs the bandit that he has not coins, nor anything other than the clothes on his back. (If the bandit demands Xachar's clothing) Xachar strips down to his undergarments and hands the bandit his clothes, informing him he wants no trouble. (If the bandit attempts to assault Xachar) Xachar attempts to dodge the bandits attack, and prepares to fight back. He emerges from the skirmish almost unscathed, a few minor wounds around non-vital areas of his body.

What action(s) would you take?(RP it.): Xachar walks into the market, asking any merchant selling food for any. He offers to work to pay back the merchant, and even afterwards to make a little money afterwards.

{Denied- Extend your Rp section its too short :D}

Cross

Now that I think about I could have done A much better job on my application, So if I don't get in I'll just redo the things I did wrong

Cross

First I made A version that got denied. Then I edited it to be better but some thing's could still be changed.
So here is the third and best version.

Name: Gabriel

Roleplay Name: Calco

Previous roleplay experience: I roleplayed on Roblox for about one year and I also did some on minecraft.

What servers have you played on, and how long: The main server I play on is Ryst. And I don't know how long.

Why would you like to join our server: Because I love roleplaying and Terraria so why not put them together?

Have you read the "Rules and Regulations" thread?: Of course

Do you agree to follow the rules?: Yes. I agree to them completely.

Will you agree to a One week probation Period?: Depends what I need to do.

ROLEPLAYING QUESTIONNAIRE:

*Calco wakes up In a forest with no memory of how he got their*
*Not caring he decides to look for shelter*

Calco: Hmm...tree's wouldn't protect from the rain, I should make A small hut.
*Calco begins gathering sticks, stones, and whatever else he can find to make a somewhat decent shelter*
*The next day he tries looking for food*
Calco: Ok let's see...it's either the rotten fruit or the not rotten fruit. *Calco looks and see's that the good fruit was currently being eaten by a bear*
Calco: Meh, If I die I've lived a good life *He makes a wooden sword out of some sticks*
Calco: It might break easily but it's sharp, this will do. *Calco goes to confront the bear*

Calco: Thank's for the offer, I was running out of supplies. *He climbs into the wagon*
Old man: Happy to help, So what are you doing around here anyways?
Calco: You know I....*Now that calco thought about it he didn't know why he was out here*
Old man: Eh it doesn't matter *The old man hands Calco A bottle of water*
Old man: Drink up.
Calco: Thank's *He drinks the water*

*The horse suddenly stops pulling the wagon*
Old man: What? What's wrong?
*Suddenly three bandits emerge from the shadow's*

Bandit #1: The passing fee is ten coins
Old man: I don't want any trouble guy's! *The old man pays*
Bandit #2: Your next kid.
Calco: I don't have any money.
Bandit #3: Wrong answer! *He gives the other two the signal to attack*
Calco: Go ahead and beat me, See if anybody cares.
*The bandits pull Calco out of the wagon and proceed to attack him while the old man flee's.*

*Just as the bandit's leave Calco rises up, still able to fight*
Calco: Payback time, *He takes out his wooden sword and get's revenge by killing the bandits with a surprise attack*

*After recovering slightly Calco walks to the nearest village to rest*
*First he visits the armory*
Calco: I know it's not to good but I'll give you this handmade wooden sword for some coins
Blacksmith: Hmm...It look's like it was made from cheap wood. But the its sharpness is amazing.
*The blacksmith gives Calco 15 copper coins for the sword*

*Next calco goes to the Inn to rest up*
Innkeeper: The cost for one night is 8 copper coins
*Calco pays and sleeps until the next morning*
A wooden sword is not going to penetrate a bear, you'd be mauled before you got to cut it. but i would be interested if you RP the combat out too instead of just saying you killed them.