The Fallen

Started by ~Ness~, 02-05-2009

Darknessvamp

Quote from: Ness Tea Calling someone a nub, doesn't have to do with ANYTHING about my group. I SERIOUSLY think you can't take ANY joke. As I said before, if you want to fucking argue with me about a fucking word, sure, but do it in SF and stop spamming my thread with all of your mother fucking bull shit. Sure, give me an example of something I wouldn't want to discuss publicly. "OMFG UR ALL NUBZ!"? No, I haven't said anything else besides saying I was not on the server spamming Makarovs, I accidentally stay AFK on a server.

Oh yeah. And how can I spam Makarovs?  Its not like I have an unlimited amount of money and guns in my inventory.  And I haven't been on my trader for a while. Hell. I haven't been on the server for a while. And when I am, its only about 15-30 minutes. So, get off my back, quit accusing me of doing something that I did not. You don't even have evidence if I DID do it (Not saying I did) and stop spamming my thread.

Wow. Someone needs to take a chill pill. Now imma gonna make a list of points
Point 1. Don't use a load of swear words in one post. It makes you sound like a 12 year old who can't even play CS.
Point 2. If you read through your own previous posts I quote
Quote from: Ness Tea Lol okay. Sorry for rushing you nubs :P
I see someone calling potential joiners noobs.
Point 3. you contradicted yourself in the first quoted post
Quote from: Ness Tea I accidentally stay AFK on a server. Hell. I haven't been on the server for a while.
You were on the server this week.
Point 4. I said the makarov thing was a joke (See previous post before this one) When i went on the server when you were AFK for such a long time I found a bunch of makarovs round the place so I thought I'd make a joke and link it to you because you had clocked so much time on the server and were still on the server.
Point 5. Learn grammer
Point 6. Who says i was arguing with you? I was simply calmly discussing with you the use of nub in a previous post of yours.
Point 7. You live too stressy a lifestyle and need a chillpill.
Point 8. Its not really spamming if we are discussing, is it?
Final point: I can take a joke but you can't call members of your group by any other name than nub.
Final Final point (there was another one :O). Is it Ness Tea or Nastie? I don't really know please enlighten me in your next post which I am sure is going to contain some more colourful language from you in answer to this point post. lol.
If I kill you, it means your my friend. :) *Cue for manic laughter*

----Stalker RP Characters-----
Renlen Deadeye-LonerlBritishlGoodMarksman

Radek

I'm still wondering what you guys have to say about the military..

Just noticed that your allied with freedom... So i can kinda guess what you think about us but... it would be nice to have some confermation.
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

~Ness~

Its Ness Tea.

I live too stressy? Do you know my name? Do you know how I am? Do you know anything about me?

No.
Yes, I was on the server this week. Most of the time I was with Blake, building my base for The Fallen. If I'm not doing that, I'm with Faust talking about shit, or with Shepard.

Lighten up. Its just a word, actually, its not even in the English dictionary, I believe.
colourful language? Your telling me I have bad grammar, when you have terrible spelling. So please FUCK off. No more colorful language for you.
Fuckity Fuck Fuck Shit Face Fuck Head [x5]
_________________________________________________Edit: 16-05-2009_________________________________________________
Oh yeah, I don't know about Military, I haven't had a chance to speak with the leader, as I have with Freedom.

Radek

Freedom.. Grr.. :P
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

~Ness~

Hehe. :P Once I speak to Deathcon ICly, we might be able to form an alliance... sooo... don't get your hopes down YET!

Blake.H

Quote from: Darknessvamp Point 1. Don't use a load of swear words in one post. It makes you sound like a 12 year old who can't even play CS.
Point 2. If you read through your own previous posts I quote

Quote from: Ness Tea on Yesterday at 06:00:14 PM
Lol okay. Sorry for rushing you nubs :P

I see someone calling potential joiners noobs.
Point 3. you contradicted yourself in the first quoted post

Quote from: Ness Tea on Yesterday at 06:00:14 PM
I accidentally stay AFK on a server. Hell. I haven't been on the server for a while.

You were on the server this week.
Point 4. I said the makarov thing was a joke (See previous post before this one) When i went on the server when you were AFK for such a long time I found a bunch of makarovs round the place so I thought I'd make a joke and link it to you because you had clocked so much time on the server and were still on the server.
Point 5. Learn grammer
Point 6. Who says i was arguing with you? I was simply calmly discussing with you the use of nub in a previous post of yours.
Point 7. You live too stressy a lifestyle and need a chillpill.
Point 8. Its not really spamming if we are discussing, is it?
Final point: I can take a joke but you can't call members of your group by any other name than nub.
Final Final point (there was another one :O). Is it Ness Tea or Nastie? I don't really know please enlighten me in your next post which I am sure is going to contain some more colourful language from you in answer to this point post. lol.

Your whole post is Flame-baiting. Dont do it or you'll get a forum slap

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

~Ness~

Thanks for make him stop. Can someone delete his posts on my thread now?

Darknessvamp

If I kill you, it means your my friend. :) *Cue for manic laughter*

----Stalker RP Characters-----
Renlen Deadeye-LonerlBritishlGoodMarksman

itsjustguy

Ye, this is a Flame thread due to miss understanding people.
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

Blake.H

Quote from: Ness Tea;16087Thanks for make him stop. Can someone delete his posts on my thread now?

Ill request that i get Modding of this forum/thread. Im Comissar after all... Ill remove it all... Get a nice clean thread if thats ok with you Ness.

Note to Darknessvamp, flame here again and you'll be banned. Probably

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

~Ness~

Yeah.
I request a Moderator powers on this thread as well. Since I'm the leader.

~Ness~

Bump for applications. :D

Assassinator

I'd consider the Fallen and Military as "hostile shoot on sight"since you took over our checkpoint and shot our guts out.

~Ness~

Yeah...

UPDATE

New member. - Private Ralik Omikrei

~Ness~

~Ness~

The Fallen is over.

Byez.