The Fallen

Started by ~Ness~, 02-05-2009

~Ness~

The Fallen

What are we?

We are a group of Loners that band together to destroy the horrors of the Zone. We hunt down Mutants, Bandits, and some Mercenaries.
We treat other Loners with respect.
We grant them protection as well. We are friends with Traders.
We do the jobs they give us.
We do them favors.
We are The Fallen

Our Name

We are The Fallen because we are made up of all the S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S. that have given up their life for something and those that have had their loved ones killed.
It can be a loved one.
It can be a weapon.
It can be a town.
The Fallen represents our down falls.
But we still fight back and come back strong.

Rules

Do not attack fellow comrades
Do not disobey orders
Do not steal from comrades
Do not attack enemies without a partner
Do not attack enemies without permission from an Commissar.

Alignments

DUTY
- Neutral
Freedom- Ally
Traders- Good
Ecologists-Neutral
Bandits- Very Bad
Chernobyl Shadows-Neutral
Armored Union-Neutral

Mercenaries- Neutral/Bad

To join you can join IC: Become recruited by me or someone thats Sergeant+.
Or OOC: Apply here.

Applications

[center]OOC[/center]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]How active are you!:[/b]
[b]Do you promise you will have the best possible RP at all times?:[/b]
IC
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Will you always follow orders?:[/b]
[b]Why do you wish to join the The Fallen?:[/b]

Roster

Colonel(1)
Wolfe
Commisar(2)
Open Slot
Open Slot
Sergeant(3)
Open Slot
Open Slot
Open Slot
Privates(Unlimited)
Ivanovic Merzve
Choma Turchin
Ralik Omikrei

Rookies(Unlimited)

Ranks:

Colonel is Leader
Commissar is Co Leader
Sergeants are well... Sergeants.
Corporals are the next rank after Private
Privates are the next rank after Rookies.
Rookies are recruits / New People.

Who can Promote?

Sergeants and above can promote.
Sergeants can only promote to Corporal.
Commissars can only promote to Sergeants.
Colonel can promote anyone to Commissar.

~Ness~

Seriously? No one has anything to say >.<

Royz

This looks nicely put together, I would consider joining, but I'm busy with my own things.

Fluffy

Nice job, And don't be rushing on people :P It was just a day.

~Ness~

Lol okay. Sorry for rushing you nubs :P

Royz

Some IC recruitment might help strum up yo' business.

~Ness~

Well Im grounded so the IC recruitment will be put on hold. You can still aply here.

Radek

Oi! oi! What do you think about the military? You Said something about evreyone else why not us D:!
Still it looks awsome would join if i wasent married to the Army :P
Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

~Ness~

Yay. I'm ungrounded. I'm going to recruit nubs nao :D

Darknessvamp

I like the name and style of the group but if you continue calling US nubs then IMMA gonna get a group to whoop your ass. Maybe even suggest a event...
If I kill you, it means your my friend. :) *Cue for manic laughter*

----Stalker RP Characters-----
Renlen Deadeye-LonerlBritishlGoodMarksman

~Ness~

Lol nubs is a complement from me... And that would be metagaming if you bring OOC into IC...
_________________________________________________Edit: 11-05-2009_________________________________________________
Lol nubs is a complement from me... And that would be metagaming if you bring OOC into IC...

Darknessvamp

Quote from: Ness Tea Lol nubs is a complement from me... And that would be metagaming if you bring OOC into IC...

But say when you are recruiting you call people nubs?

~Ness~

It's to toughen then up. Like officers call privates and others maggots.

Darknessvamp

Quote from: Ness Tea It's to toughen then up. Like officers call privates and others maggots.

How many posts? you high or sumthing?

Anyway thats different the officers own the privates asses, you however don't own ours therefore you cannot slander us with nub without getting your ass kicked. Duke Nukem style that is.

~Ness~

It's just a joke. Nub. :P u has no sense of humor

Darknessvamp

Quote from: Ness Tea It's just a joke. Nub. :P u has no sense of humor

I have no sense of humour? Well your character was devoid of all emotion yesterday. the stats said you clocked about 15 hours of gameplay on the server but weren't even playing! wtf were you doing?

~Ness~

I was masturbating for 15 hours. My record. Try to beat it.

AND. What the fuck is your problem missy? Your overreacting to a simple word. Nub.

Darknessvamp

Quote from: Ness Tea I was masturbating for 15 hours. My record. Try to beat it.

AND. What the fuck is your problem missy? Your overreacting to a simple word. Nub.

Yea one problem for you. All those makarovs you spammed aren't gonna help your rep. They were all over the damn server. Each step I took landed on a makarov. Anyways calling people Nubs doesn't really help recruit as I said before.

~Ness~

What the hell? Makarovs? I haven't even gone on the server at the same time your on. The only time I am on is usually with Killabreu and Cobra. Other than that, I'm playing Warcraft 3, or some other servers until they convince me on Ventrilo to come on. *narrows his eyes to Killabreu*

itsjustguy

OOC
Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:15494519
Steam Name: |HGN|itsjustguy
How active are you!: Pretty much active.
Do you promise you will have the best possible RP at all times?: I will try.I cant make a promise
Why do you wish to join the The Fallen?: Cos it looks good.And the group looks promosing.And got kicked from duty due to the reform.(i hate righting backstorys)
"Where ground is soft most often grows, arise! Arise! Arouse! A rose!...a rosy rose ?

~Ness~

Justguy = Accepted.

And can a mod please remove all of Darknessvamp's posts in here? They are off topic. If you want to argue with me. Do it in SF or private message me. Thanks.

Darknessvamp

Quote from: Ness Tea Justguy = Accepted.

And can a mod please remove all of Darknessvamp's posts in here? They are off topic. If you want to argue with me. Do it in SF or private message me. Thanks.

How exactly are they off-topic? I'm only discussing with you the fact that you called everyone who were potential joiners nubs. Or is there another reason why you want rid of my posts? Have I stumbled upon something that you don't want to discuss publicly? ah ha the plot thickens! (I seriously don't think you can take gun jokes, can you Nastie?)

~Ness~

Calling someone a nub, doesn't have to do with ANYTHING about my group. I SERIOUSLY think you can't take ANY joke. As I said before, if you want to fucking argue with me about a fucking word, sure, but do it in SF and stop spamming my thread with all of your mother fucking bull shit. Sure, give me an example of something I wouldn't want to discuss publicly. "OMFG UR ALL NUBZ!"? No, I haven't said anything else besides saying I was not on the server spamming Makarovs, I accidentally stay AFK on a server.

Oh yeah. And how can I spam Makarovs? Its not like I have an unlimited amount of money and guns in my inventory. And I haven't been on my trader for a while. Hell. I haven't been on the server for a while. And when I am, its only about 15-30 minutes. So, get off my back, quit accusing me of doing something that I did not. You don't even have evidence if I DID do it (Not saying I did) and stop spamming my thread.

Assassinator

OOC
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19169462
Steam Name: Assassinator1097 (Same as my forum name)
How active are you!: Very Active.
Do you promise you will have the best possible RP at all times?: I will do my best.
Name: Choma Turchin.
Biography: Choma was born and raised in Ukraine. He lived in a small town with his two younger brothers and his twin sister. He c
Will you always follow orders?: Is this IC or OOC? OOC: Depending on the order I might not follow it. IC:"I would always follow orders."
Why do you wish to join the The Fallen?: "IC" Choma believes a group would help him stay alive and give him real friendship to survive the Zone.

~Ness~

Accepted