Ups and downs of HGN

Started by Redbark, 21-06-2012

lolKieck

Quote from: knife_cz on 22-06-2012
Quote from: Redbark on 21-06-2012
The Downs
Playerbase Of course everything has it's perks. HGN is swarmed with bronies/furries, and that gets pretty annoying. I may be a brony, but most of us have to just spam ponies/furries in almost evry thread POSSIBLE.

I honestly never seen any Ponies or Furries, except the sigs and GVC/Artwork I belive.
Also - where do you see these "Swarms" of ponies, furries.I must be blind not to see them I guess.

And lol, GVC is living its own world, separate from HGN forums.I don't think you should use it as example, Meetadoom :P.
You were posting ponies in GVC. GVC isn't separated from HGN forums (that's why racism isn't allowed there).
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

onikujo

QuoteAlso bronyonikju, what did you use for your sig?

What? It's just a pony...along with my name and a quote...So far that is all I've used

Halley 'Squeeker' Edwards
-Wandering, trying to be helpful

Lucidius

1) Fandoms are awful (even for things I do enjoy)
2)Why people generally dislike ponyfags:
Safe!
Unboxing of 2012 My Little Pony toys at McDonalds.mp4
Pony Confessions Simulator 1.0

Doesn't help that I had an RL friend pick ponies over friendship eather.

If you can't see WHY people have a problem with it then that's pretty bad..
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Knife_cz

Quote from: Lucidius on 22-06-2012
1) Fandoms are awful (even for things I do enjoy)
2)Why people generally dislike ponyfags:
/Vids/
Doesn't help that I had an RL friend pick ponies over friendship eather.

If you can't see WHY people have a problem with it then that's pretty bad..

Yeah the videos are like saying why some people hate humans, posting cannibals and all of the worst things from all around.
And to your RL friend, don't know what to say - he probably ain't normal then.

And, mother of god.
Do not compare this "pony" fandom to "Furries"

Khorn

Honestly, from the things I've seeen and the people I met, the pony group is worse.

Though, I think this thread has served it's use as it answers the question nobody asked, but already knew.

onikujo

The way I learned about Bronies in general, was from being a hater at first, and when I became a brony I found out that the vasy majority of the fandom are just silent fans who like the show...there is an extremely vocal minority of 'ponyfags' and Rule 34ers that cast the fandom in a negative light...

But you know, if you want to dislike me feel free, I'll be a hate punching bag if you want.

Halley 'Squeeker' Edwards
-Wandering, trying to be helpful

Khorn

Quote from: onikujo on 22-06-2012

But you know, if you want to dislike me feel free, I'll be a hate punching bag if you want.

Just stop right there, we don't need any of this for HGN. So, let this thread lock and be gone with it.

Spades_Neil

I'm not sure where this thread was supposed to go, but it sure didn't get there.