Blood Sucker Cloak

Started by ~Ness~, 24-04-2009

~Ness~

I have noticed that some of the Blood Suckers I have fought against have said that they weren't aware that they weren't cloaked. I was wondering if you can implement a system that makes a sound or something that makes the Blood Suckers aware that they are cloaked.

Raidenator

Probably just add an overlay effect or something.

Or find a way to make the v_model transparent.

Ravanger

Yeah i have a bloodsucker character it is hard to tell if i am cloaked or not.Also people sualy just snipe me alot but most they time there good.But it almost seems like i think i am cloaked bu ti am not.I think i am not cloaked but i am.

Silver Knight

Ill probably just add a "You Are Cloaked" and "You Are No Longer Cloaked" message

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

~Ness~

Oh okay. Thats good too. :D Happy fase

Ravanger

That would be good so it says cloaked or not cloaked.Would help alot

Tunddruff

Quote from: †Silver Knight† Ill probably just add a "You Are Cloaked" and "You Are No Longer Cloaked" message

Yes please :D

~Ness~

I did this mostly for Ravanger :P

Ravanger

Lol thankyou Ness.Yeah silvers idea would help alot.So then like cloaked uncloaked.
_________________________________________________Edit: 25-04-2009_________________________________________________
Lol thankyou Ness.Yeah silvers idea would help alot.So then like cloaked uncloaked.

Caylob

Sometimes its kinda sad, because the bloodsuckers are not 100% invisible...

Could be great with a 90% or something.
Character(s)
Tolik Brome: Loner- Alive
Smith Walin: Loner - Alive
Andrei Grovinski:  Loner - Alive

Ravanger

There never realy invisble there basicly just cloaked hence the name of swep.In a way a signalrlike i said before would be nice.

Locke

It's been done

Ravanger

So happy now there is a thing that says visible...then cloaked...helps alot i mean alot.

Assassinator

It says you are cloaked, and then it says you are not cloaked, then it's done. I would like it if it would repeat. :D

Ravanger

It helps though....alot actual sometimes..

bto

The bloodsucker cloak works when it wants to work. Its very glichy in rp reasons lets hope this gets fixed
Freedom all day BITCHES!