"Expect hell!"

Started by Creeding, 24-04-2009

Creeding

At local Mobile lab, the words "Expect Hell Z" has been spray painted on the side. The hindges of the sealed door have been blown apart and the inside has been looted and vandized with bodies of unfortnate Ecologists scattered throu-out. A small note has been left on the un-conscious body of Dr.Viktor Gorobets.

If you do not pay me 70,000 RU...In full...i shall continue to capture and Kill your wee "Scientists" till im paid! Expect hell Egg heads...Expect hell... Zee

// Iv talked to akira and its confirmed that this event can go forward. I will RP captureing you and publicly TK you (the ecos) (1 day kill) intill you actuly pay my char Zee that amount ingame and ICly. (No spawing money!) But, if you capture me and kill me (Rp it...)
me i will be TKed. (2 weeks) Co-oparate and things will go great.you will all be told in due corse by Akira Icly about what happend. Got any problems or questions? PM me or Akira. Hire merc, place a bounty, do what ever you want, just capture me and take me to Viktor!
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Dom

Rape time. Hiring mercs, were gonna' hunt your ass down.

Ravanger

Lol you killed poor eggheads.

Creeding

I will update this thing acordingly if i have killed an Eco, Eg. " Dr.Viktor Gorobets body has been found inside the sewers!" but ofc i hant do this to Akira cus it would make it all screw up!
This message may or may not be endorsed by Creeding and he is by no means held to any comments, posts or any of the like made... Oh, and no. I dont like fancy pancy signatures.

Dom

Darknessvamp

I have a question. Are you gonna kill the Ecos in a variety of ways or just gun them down?
If I kill you, it means your my friend. :) *Cue for manic laughter*

----Stalker RP Characters-----
Renlen Deadeye-LonerlBritishlGoodMarksman

Assassinator

Torture them slowly.

Darknessvamp

Quote from: Assassinator1097 Torture them slowly.

I have a idea...
Example:
*Zee uses his knife to slowly skin the ecologist to death. He then cuts off the limbs of the ecologist and hangs the body on a meat hook. He places the limbs in a bag and plans to later hack whatever meat is on them and sell it as mystery meat to the traders. Before leaving the room Zee uses his knife and the blood of the Eco to paint on the walls
"I'm coming for YOU! -ZEE*

This would be cool to see happening ingame.

Dom

Darknessvamp

Quote from: Dom Your sick.

I dislike your comment.
*Darknessvamp pulls out a Minigun and shreds Dom to pieces*

Lol, Maybe I should assit Creeding in his slaughter of the Ecologists.

Creeding

Quote from: Darknessvamp I have a question. Are you gonna kill the Ecos in a variety of ways or just gun them down?

Indeed, Town exacutions, Tree hangings, pushing off a cliff, ...eating battaries... and a verity of movie exacutions... ect ect.

Plunger

I'll pay Edward Norton to curb stomp Creeding, Problem solved.

Dom

I'm an amazing torture-rper, back from my days on HL2 rp as an assistant rebel. Damn CP's.
That doesn't mean you can randomly kill ONE OF THE LEADERS OF THE ECOLOGISTS try and stay away from me and Akira.

Darknessvamp

Quote from: Dom I'm an amazing torture-rper, back from my days on HL2 rp as an assistant rebel. Damn CP's.
That doesn't mean you can randomly kill ONE OF THE LEADERS OF THE ECOLOGISTS try and stay away from me and Akira.

What if he kills all the other ecos first? and how do you know if he ain't high before killing you?
Also creeding did you read my last post before this one?

Plunger

If he really did kill a large ammount of Eco's the stalkers and military would all be pissed.

Darknessvamp

Quote from: Plunger If he really did kill a large ammount of Eco's the S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs and military would all be pissed.

When you say military do you just mean military or Military, Duty and Freedom?

Creeding

Quote from: Dom I'm an amazing torture-rper, back from my days on HL2 rp as an assistant rebel. Damn CP's.

Ofc, iv had meny a chance to take Akira...but it would screw things up if i did take a leader. ^^

Quote from: Darknessvamp

What if he kills all the other ecos first? and how do you know if he ain't high before killing you?

Yes....you sick bastard....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. David Stars body has been found crippeled at the bottum of the ravine!

He died of a cases of internal bleeding and multiple bone fractures!

A note on his body reads,

"Pay up or more will die!"

// One day TK for Longlostbblake

Dom

Hehehe, i'm never online when Creed is so chances are i wont get harmed, i havn't even seen any effects of this RP in game yet.

Welek

But Creeding, you lay at the bottom to, I shot you. 1 Day TK for Creeding. /joke.
_________________________________________________Edit: 27-04-2009_________________________________________________
But Creeding, you lay at the bottom to, I shot you. 1 Day TK for Creeding. /joke.

Darknessvamp

Quote from: Creeding

Ofc, iv had meny a chance to take Akira...but it would screw things up if i did take a leader. ^^

Quote from: Darknessvamp

Yes....you sick bastard....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. David Stars body has been found crippeled at the bottum of the ravine!

He died of a cases of internal bleeding and multiple bone fractures!

A note on his body reads,

"Pay up or more will die!"

// One day TK for Longlostbblake

Wait... if he died from internal bleeding and bone fractures does that mean he fell or you beat him up with fisticuffs?

Also on another note Ecos are not in my good books at the moment. One got a mercenary to kill me the other day just for trying to find out something on bloodsuckers.... from their mainframe :) Also I think he wanted the flash I was carrying but he didn't get it :)

Oh and Creeding don't you like my ideas?

Creeding

Quote from: Welek But Creeding, you lay at the bottom to, I shot you. 1 Day TK for Creeding. /joke.
_________________________________________________Edit: 27-04-2009_________________________________________________

You just shot me without RP, -.- i tried jumping off to escape ^^

And whats the idea vamp?

Darknessvamp

Quote from: Creeding
Quote from: Welek But Creeding, you lay at the bottom to, I shot you. 1 Day TK for Creeding. /joke.

You just shot me without RP, -.-  i tried jumping off to escape ^^

And whats the idea vamp?

You said my post was sick so i was asking what you don't like the idea?

Creeding

Its was a commical post, its not as twisted as i would do it but its good enough.

ISPYUDIE

Oh god, military will be busy protecting ecos! Ah well at least I get payed good money.

Zaki

Please do not revive dead threads. Locking.