Official Rules/Guide Lines

Started by Tea, 07-12-2008

Tea

These are the rules and guidlines of Obscure Blade (OB)

Listen up, i will expect all of the memebers to follow these at all times. If you want you can write up a guidline and if it fits with our group style ill add it to this post and give you credit.

Mugging

We are not about DM, so after you mug someone do not just shoot them.

- WE DO NOT MUG FACTIONS, WE ARE FOCUSED ON LONERS AND EASIER TARGETS

- The proper and most realistic way to mug someone is by suprise, approach from behind and take advantage of the situation.

- You must be with another member/collecter with you to go mugging, if you go by yourself you will most likely die

- AFTER you mug someone, either take them prisoner and blind fold them or blind fold them, tell them to walk/run 100 paces into a directed path then remove there blind fold when they have done that.

- Always be AGRESSIVE, If you tell them to be quiet and they speak, rough them up. Your main goal is for their roubles (RU), you shouldnt give a rats ass about what they are saying.

- If you are mugging a loner with a gun, this is a problem, this is why you travel with more members to overthrow that loner.

Rules

- WE DO NOT START WARS WITH FACTIONS

- WE DO NOT MUG ANY MEMBERS OF ANY FACTIONS

- We can set up a "camp" not a base. I DO NOT WANT TO SEE UBER FORTS OF DOOM, WE ARE A SECRET GROUP

- WE ARE A SECRET GROUP, DO NOT GO OUT THERE WAVING YOUR GUNS AND STARTING SHIT, ACT SECRETIVE

- WE DO NOT RECRUIT EVERYONE WE SEE (VIA: Kaboose and his fat fucking mouth), RP WITH THEM, AND IF THEY SEEM DEDICATED, POP THE QUESTION TO JOIN

- AND FFS, DO NOT LET PEOPLE INTO OUR CAMP

- THE NUMBER ONE RULE: Rp. IF YOU JOIN CAUSE YOU WANT A GUN AND TO DM, GTFO OF MY GROUP