Clientside Addons Thread (or The Skins Thread)

Started by Ace of Hearts, 11-05-2012

Ace of Hearts

[DATA REDACTED]

Ace of Hearts

Fixed a couple of rogue links, (I knew Dropbox wouldn't cooperate with me the first time 'round.) so everything should be in proper order now. Sorry 'bout that.

Ace of Hearts

Updated with some weapon textures that were pulled from Misery and submitted by 'Lent. Let's see if Dropbox cooperates with me this time around.

Lent23

"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Frostee

Wouldn't it make sense to just put this all in 1 .rar file?

Lent23

Quote from: Frostee on 13-05-2012
People can get what they want.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Ace of Hearts

Updated; Managed to dig out the original Shadow of Chernobyl Freedom SEVA skin that we used to have. So, if you happen to dislike the silly orange vests, but like Freedom's normal camouflage scheme, there you go.

Unrelated...

Quote from: Frostee on 13-05-2012

I can always compile faction or weapon packs. Like I said near the start of the thread; we'll just see how this works out, and I'll change things as appropriate.

[EDIT]: It's not really that annoying to download these one-by-one, is it? Might take a minute or two, sure, but I used the public links to try and cut down on the time it takes.

Anyway, felt like I needed to address that concern in order to justify this post.