Upcoming STALKER Update + WorldScript Fixes

Started by Silver Knight, 10-04-2012

Gonztah

Mmmm. Firelake Fighting Unknown added. Cool! The old radio songs were getting a bit old.

Knife_cz

Quote from: lolKieck on 26-04-2012
REMOVE THE BLOODY RADAR.
It defeats the point of being a bloodsucker and a bandit because people will know you are nearby (which metagames you to death). Not to mention it's impossible to buy a portable motion detector in the Zone.
Yes please, god yes.Even tho I wasn't on the server as in I am on my break - I do belive it is something VERY similiar to the old radar on Cakescript (Which was really just terrible)-

Silver Knight

Yeah your probably right, i might do a pda way instead, i have disabled the radar from picking up humans, it will pickup only npcs.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Tom

Yeah I remember in cake script with the radar I'd occasionally see a yellow dot go hella fast across the radar. Basically it used to allow you to see admins flying in observer, (which is a pain in the ass)
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Silver Knight

[smg id=269]

Merc with balaclava instead of gas mask. 9 skins altogether.

Corocan

Loved the new radar...

Also don't add Burers...

They're only in dark underground areas and we'll have people using them as they walk across the street.

If we're going to use Burers it's a requirement we have some sort of underground tunnel area.

Iam333

Quote from: Corocan on 26-04-2012
Loved the new radar...

Also don't add Burers...

They're only in dark underground areas and we'll have people using them as they walk across the street.

If we're going to use Burers it's a requirement we have some sort of underground tunnel area.

False, they are affraid of bright lights (Sunlight, flashlights, etc.), they could go outside at night.
Burer flag is actually great thing, but people should know how to roleplay / FearRP as one.

KingArthur

Nice models ;D your work good.

Silver Knight

Sorta late but..
+Added new dog npc v2
+Added new Bandit npc v2

=Dogs can now jump like v1 dogs.

Corocan

Quote from: Iam333 on 27-04-2012
Quote from: Corocan on 26-04-2012
Loved the new radar...

Also don't add Burers...

False, they are affraid of bright lights (Sunlight, flashlights, etc.), they could go outside at night.
Burer flag is actually great thing, but people should know how to roleplay / FearRP as one.

Yeah this is true...

Do you think anyone will know it's night time instantly like that? We'd need an admin to /event NIGHTTIME every time one flags up.

Khorn

Could always bring back the color mod, hohoho...

But really, I occasionally look at the clock in the corner of the screen and add it a bit to IC. Sometimes it's funny.

Silver Knight

I am considering a map-done day/night script.

+Flesh NPC V2

Khorn

Detectors are giving me issues. I lag after activating them.

Same with binoculars. Says he fixed them.

Paralyzed

Quote from: Last.Exile on 27-04-2012

+Flesh NPC V2

Was waiting for this, can't wait to see this being implanted.
SRP Characters:
Artyom Fedoseev 'Ex S-Sgt, Duty' - Alive
Dimitri Petrenkov 'Co-Leader, The Rangers' - Alive
Vladislav Ivanov 'Trader' - KIA

Visari

+Flesh NPC V2

As above, cannot wait for it.
funny gifs

Midgetonic

+Flesh NPC V2

Night and day maps for the win.

deluxulous

+Flesh NPC V2

Look at md_venetian_b2 or whatever.  Has a really good one.

Silver Knight

+Added command for admins to remove all anomalys on the map, there's already a item remove command too.
=Fixed detector lag issue
=Flesh V2 now detects fake hitbox correct, set hp to 120 for all fleshes (Blind dogs are at 60hp)

Added Pseudodog whitelist. This is master donation, there is no swep or character adjustments to this yet however master donations may be whitelisted for rp reasons.

Burer will be an elite master flag. I don't want this issued yet so don't ask for it.

Silver Knight

+Added new anomaly "Trapper" - Drags you into it's centre and burns you to death.
=Fixed up various anomalys code.
=Added spark effect to electro.
=Adjusted merc suits\added one for the new balaclava model.
=Whirlygig's rings happen less frequency making it less obvious.

Khorn

Not sure, but still getting hit with lag after activating the Pozhinat.

Corocan

If that seems too difficult, you could just place a misc box way out of the main map and place some sort of lever or button that changes the cycles of the night.

deluxulous

Quote from: Last.Exile on 28-04-2012
+Added command for admins to remove all anomalys on the map, there's already a item remove command too.

HGN STALKER ROLEPLAY GOTYAY

Khorn

You should move out from under that rock.