Nova

Applications are now Open!

However, there's only one spot!

Gonztah

Out-Of-Character Information

Steam Friends Name:A131891

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:16930661

Timezone:GMT +2

How long have you been roleplaying?:I have been RPing Gmod for about 8 months.

How long have you played on the server?:About a week.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Beat SoC and CoP and played a bit of CS.

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?:A bit but not much.

Can you follow orders?:Definetly

Recommendations:Nope

In-Character Information

Name:Alek Smirnov

Skill set:Recon, Other "light" duties.

Backstory:Alek Smirnov was a pickpocket in the city of Moscow did'nt earn much but enough to survive in a big city like Moscow.
One night after having a "couple" bottles of Vodka he and his friend Petya Chernyshev thought of ways to get rich easily.
Thats when they learned about the Zone. Earlier they didn't have a clue about the Zone's existence but Petya did some digging and found out about it. Petya has some buddies in there and he had contacted them for work. His friends told him that in the Zone it would be easy to get rich. Alek and Petya swayed by these words they sold all their belongings and went out on the streets to "earn" some money to get the tickets to Ukraine.
After they had scratched together enough money for the plane tickets they set off to the Zone.
When their plane had landed they went to the local store to get some equiqment mainly food and some local maps.
After that they searched the city for cars that wouldn't be too well guarded. After some time they managed to break into one and start it up.
They drove as close to the Zone as they could but then ran into a problem. The border was guarded by the military they hadn't expected this and thought of ways to get through.
Finally they decided to wait until night and attempt to sneak past the front gate.
Alek went first and managed to crawl past the soldiers but when it was Petya's turn the soldier turned his flashlight into the bushes and noticed Petya.
The alarm was raised and Alek hid and watched how his best friend was dragged away.
Alek's adrenaline was rushing through his veins yet he couldnt do anything to help Petya.
He decided he had to keep moving. While he was crawling around the base he heard someone yell three times. At the third yell Alek heard shots and a body slumping to the ground.
He was furious and thought: "One day you will be avenged Petya."
Soon he arrived at the gate to the Zone, it was still quite dark so he had to do this one with pure luck hoping that the guards wouldnt have nightvision goggles.
He started crawling to the gate his heart pumping like never before, fearing that the soldiers would catch him and kill him like poor Petya.
Luckily no soldiers spotted Alek while he was crawling through the gate. They were all propably drinking since they caught Petya.
After getting to a relatively safe distance he was feeling dizzy and thought he needed some rest after that experience.
He found a sewage pipe he thought he could take refuge in, he climbed in and he noticed something on the ground.
It was a dirty Makarov, Alek took it as it might be useful. The pistol was loaded and he found a spare clip nearby.
Now extremely tired he lied down on the ground and was about to fall asleep when he heard some growling noises at the pipe entrance.
Two dogs were about to enter the pipe, Alek drew his pistol and shot at the dogs and managed to take one down.
The other one jumped on him and tore into his left arm.
While the dog was hanging from his left arm Alek aimed the pistol to the dogs side and emptied the clip into the dog.
Bleeding and fearing infection he realised he needed help so he left the pipe and wandered about for half an hour until he met a group of Stalkers.
Alek told what had happened in the pipe and the Stalkers bandaged the wound in his arm.
The Stalkers stopped nearby for the night and Alek was finally able to get some rest.

THE SECOND DAY.

When Alek woke up he had spoke with the Stalkers about the Zone.
The Stalkers clearly seeing Alek was new to the Zone told him a lot about it and promised to take him to a Stalker camp.
On the way there he noticed two groups fighting in the distance he asked about the Stalkers who told Alek that, its the Duty and Freedom fighting against each other, they said that he could find more about them in the camp.
Upon arrival Alek went around the camp asking about the Zone, the factions in there all kinds of things about the Zone.
He realised that if he is to survive he should propably join one of the factions.
The military was out of the question he was still mad at them for killing his best buddy in cold blood.
When he thought about this he came to the conclusion of attempting to join the Duty, realising how horrible the Zone was he thought that it should be contained and possibly destroyed so it wouldn't spread it's monstrosities across the world.
He hates the Military for what they did to his best friend and will take any chance to have some payback.

Faction Related Information

What is Duty?:Duty is a paramilitary faction operating in the Zone seeking to destroy or atleast contain it.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:I agree with their ideas.

Who is the DUTY leader?:Yuri Levenski

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: Example:If you get shot in the arm you cant start wrestling with the guy you propably cant even hold a gun properly. Wounds must take their time to heal not just like "Nom" medkit and you are fine again.

What is Metagaming:Using OOC info IC.

What is Metaspeak:Emoticons in IC chat. Example: Player: LoL i just killed that nub over there XD

Describe RDM:Killing without any RP reason whatsoever. Example: Dude runs up to your face and shoots you just to get your gun or something else you had (artefacts etc.)
What is the difference between RDM and STK:Well STK is a situation where both sides agree theyre going to have a firefight while RDM is just pure well.. Random killing.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes I can.

- It's a decent backstory, although there was plenty of things that should have been different

- Decent grammar, could have been better

- Decent- You get the idea. Overall, it's a decent to good application

- You'll start as a Soldier

- See either me or Tenshi/Smirnoff on the server for equipment

Earthtech

Steam Friends Name: Earthtech

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:20520755

Timezone: GMT+1

How long have you been roleplaying?: Four years.

How long have you played on the server?: I have had an on and off relationship with the server, however I have committed myself long term to the server last week.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Shadow of Chernobyl

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?: Yes, I served in the Deutsch Heer, I know of common military disposition, military bearing, and generally how specific military assemblages function, as well as phonetics and proper radio behavior.

Can you follow orders?: As said, I served in my nation's military, I am able to follow orders to the letter without dissent, both ICly and OOCly.

Recommendations: None.

In-Character Information

Name: Shalka Petrov

Skill set: Survival expert, linguistics expert

Backstory: Shalka Petrov was born in Leningrad, living a lucrative young life, his father was a footballer in Russia, and his mother a bartender. He lived the good life into secondary school, where he personally made the decision that his life was destined for adventure and survival. Petrov, though he had other talents, was especially advanced in the field of linguistics, and held very high diction. He decided his path of adventure was in the French Foreign Legion, and so he grabbed public transportation and headed towards Marseilles, of France. The train headed through Ukraine, however the second incident occurred, and the transportation was halted in the new Zone of Alienation.  Petrov is stranded in the zone, avoiding the killing and mutation of most residents.

Four years after Petrov was stranded in the zone, he had continued to live, developing huge survival skills. He had grown to maturity, and was very successful in scavenging, gathering, and hunting, searching for a new vocation.

As he continued, he entered the Red Forest, and found trepidation beyond belief with the gigantic amount of Bloodsuckers. He managed to move through, suffering minor wounds. He encountered more mutated creatures along his path, including the military which inflicted mental and physical harm upon Petrov.

Shalka decided he needed to join an assemblage that would offer much protection, but did not hold the hatred and hostility of the military. He scouted his options, and eventually fell upon the choice of Duty, making a serious and slightly idiosyncratic attempt to join them.

Petrov hopes that he can still find the adventure and enjoyment he seeked for without the constant worry of mutated creatures and severe pain he experienced preceding his austere, deliberate, and contemplative try at joining the Duty's ranks.

What is Duty?: A paramilitary faction, which has the motives of protecting the exterior of the zone, containing it, and ultimately destroying it.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I find the ideology fascinating, I love the disposition and organization of Duty, and I agree with the motives and will find adventure.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Yuri Levenski

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: Roleplaying an injury and the pain of that injury, specifically, if shot in the leg, I roleplay the pain of the leg wound and not being able to move without heavy assistance.

What is Metagaming: Utilizing out-of-character information in-character, for example: telling an OOC friend where my character is via Steam chat.

What is Metaspeak: Using emoticons and inappropriate acronyms ICly: LOL you're awesome ;3

Describe RDM: Random deathmatch, killing another character without any validated IC roleplaying reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: Random deathmatch is OOC killing with no validated roleplaying reason IC. Shoot to kill is a validated IC roleplaying firefight where both parties involved agree to shoot and kill eachother ICly.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes, I can.

- One of the best application's I've seen in a while, you'll start as soldier.

- See me (Tenshi) or Gman on the server for equipment, and feel free to give send us a message over steam if you need any help.

Nova

Applications are now OPEN!

Three spots open.

yay:)

i would like to enter my aplication to the duty 85th
name: chercof/yay:)
discription:
used to be a member of clear sky and have ben into the ruins of chernobyl but i have just recently found stalker roleplay on g-mod.
skill set: soldier

Killabreu

Quote from: yay:) on 23-07-2011
i would like to enter my aplication to the duty 85th
name: chercof/yay:)
discription:
used to be a member of clear sky and have ben into the ruins of chernobyl but i have just recently found stalker roleplay on g-mod.
skill set: soldier

WHaaaaaaaaat. Get out of here, stalker. That's just bad. Follow the format, please. Put some detail into it and uh....that.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

Turkey

Steam Friends Name:turkey

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:22050784 

Time zone: Central

How long have you been roleplaying?: Too long to count D:

How long have you played on the server?: 2 years :L

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes

Do you have any IRL military knowledge?: Kinda. I am not a soldier. But I've seen the TV shows and read the wikis. Lol

Can you follow orders?: Yes

Recommendations:
There is no one who actually is active on their duty character, EU fags.

In-Character Information

Name:
Fyodor Zell

Skill set: Cooking

Backstory: 
Fyodor  was born at Pripet, his mother and father  spent most of their lives at work. And Fyodor constantly went to visit with his grandparents He lived an average life  and eventually grew up to high school. He used to pawn his grandmothers stuff off for money. At the age of 23, His family was moved to a massive tent city outside the expected contaminated area. He constantly wander off, On June 10, 2006, He wandered off a little too far, And his camp was evacuated from the entire tent city while he was away. He ended up in Korosten, While exploring some areas of the zone, He came across an old farmhouse, In the back yard there was a shelter, and He approached it, Entering it. He found some old things that interested him, When he heard the boom. The zone was being purged. After spending 2 years in the zone as a STALKER he met up with some dutiers, He went to their base, Heard about their ads, Talked to a Sergeant about joining.
After he was accepted into duty, He started his life as a dutiers. Fighting a war over ideology, The nights were long.. Spending countless hours staring into a fire, Everyone told stories about their home. They also would just remain silent and listen to the night. Every morning waking to have everything on the ground wet from the dew. The base was silent except for the rattle of gear from the soldiers doing drills.. Then a pop, A massive slam and a cry for help, As he turned his head he saw the gate guard laying on the ground, His upper shoulder ripped to shreds by a bullet. Fyodor dropped his weapon--big mistake-- and ran towards the gate to help the injured soldier. When he finally got close to him, He slid over to the body, He looked in the eyes of the soldier and paused. In his mind, he just shit himself. Fyodor turned his head to the side looking over his shoulder, He could see the anarchist firing at them, Most directed towards the bear squad. He grabbed the rifle out of the hand of the soldier on the floor and turned around. He took cover at the gate wall in fear, Nearly shitting himself he looked towards the soldier in front of him, it was a Sargent who was reloading. Fyodor darted from behind the cover, Sending a burst of rounds at the nearest green thing he saw, Then he heard the sound of bullets hitting him, Then a scream for help. He halted looking towards where he shot, He watched the freedom squirm, He wasn't dead yet. They continued to defend the base, After winning. His CO told him to go finish the rats. So Fyodor approached the injured freedomers. He, Holding his rifle in one hand, Just wildly shot at him.
He felt.. Different from that day on..  After a while{{NITROS ACTIVITY. LOL}} He left duty, Returning as a free STALKER to the rest of the zone. Making his living in a trailer, Having nothing but his weapons and PDA. He did work as a mercenary for a short period, One job was to murder a group of ecologist in the hospital.. It was 'cake' for him. He slaughtered all Two stalkers with abakans and one ecologist. He left the tunnels a rich man, He continued to do his 'job', Hardly considered a job for him.. He heard about duty getting a new leader.. He decided to return, to once again fight for duty.

// All this shit really happened, The sgt was brue, The ecologist I killed was blake the old leader was Nitro. All that.

What is Duty?: A paramilitary group with intentions on destroying the zone

Why do you wish to join Duty?: They're very cool guys, I would like to rejoin their faction

Who is the DUTY leader?:

Brewster =D

Role-play Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Hit in the leg, role-play like you would

What is Metagaming: Using ooc info Ic

What is Metaspeak: lol wat dat< Using that IC

Describe RDM: Killing without reason

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK is a fight declared that does not need roleplay, so just start shooting. RDM is when you kill someone for no reason without consent before. Like a fucktard

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Can killabreu ride a horse? Yes. The answer is yes.

-Despite the terrible grammar, you told me you weren't great at writing backstories, and I've taken that into consideration. Besides, I know you know that if you fuck up, you're done for. Right?

-See me (Killabreu) on-server (and in-character) for your briefing, standing orders, and gear.

ThatGuy

Steam Friends Name:I THINK its either xdaniel98x or ThatGuyEC, try both

STEAM ID:# 46 "[ivG+BnT+EC] That Guy" STEAM_0:0:32663943 03:32 164 0 active
#.

Timezone: GMT +1/0 {not sure}

How long have you been roleplaying?:A good solid year and a few months

How long have you played on the server?:2-4 weeks, 1-2 months

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:Played SOC first, then 2 months later found out there was another one {COP} but i never knew that ClearSky ever existed.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: I know some basics ranks, guns, drills.
Ranks in ascending order: Pvt Pfc Spc Crpl L.crpl Sgt S.Sgt Sgt.fc M.Sgt First.Sgt Sgt.Mjr Command Sgt Major Sgt major off the army. <-- ONLY enlisted, no butter fingers. 

Can you follow orders?:Off course, you HAVE to follow orders.

Recommendations:I don't believe in recommendations, recommendations to me just prove you can pester people, and those people might just be friends, not giving the rec for the reason its meant for, if you decide to deny me for this then i guess that's your choice and understandable.

In-Character Information
(Quick note: This is a new character, he has not been made yet, this is what i did in my old forum, if this is not acceptable i will use my already made character.)

Name:First name:Andriy is Ukrainian form of Andrew, meaning man; warrior.
Middlename:Bohuslavis Czech and Ukrainian form of Polish Boguslaw, meaning God-Glory.
Suranme:Lyaksandro is Ukrainian form of Alexander, meaning defender of mankind. 

Skill set:Was in medical school, but dropped out due to anger problems (He hit a patient when he complained he felt a pain in his stomach, exclaiming "Where do you fell pain now?!" Sneaky and in his spare time practises with his old jujitsu suit and shotgun.

Backstory:Andriy was beaten as a boy, his parents were murdered, and he was left to die, luckily he was found by the gurrilla/gurilla (However you want to spell it)Forces going through the area, they took him and cared for him, they gave him is name, trying to make the name resemble him, he became a fighter and second in command of the gurrillas, he decided to leave them after it came apparent they were getting cornered, he sped off, changing clothes and slipping past the opposing forces, he got the nickname off "Wind" For his abillity to "Wisp" past anyone.
He decided to get a proper education, he went to school for 5 years, bringing him to the age off 22, he then went to medical school, but got dropped for anger reasons, he then went to get some money, mugging people, begging, part time work, whatever he could do to get money, he saw a poster for workers wanted for The blue eagles merc group [/img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/stalker/images/thumb/4/43/SCS_Mercs.png/200px-SCS_Mercs.png[img/]http://and he saw he could earn alot off money, he decided to go and apply, when he got there, he found they had been raided bandits, and decided to stay in the zone to try and sell some artifacts, all ready having some knowledge of the zone from friends and media, he decided to look for a group he could stick with, he saw freedom, but he diddent like the look off them, he decided to try duty, and then try freedom if he diddent get accepted. 

Note: Backstorys are not my strongpoint, and never have been.

What is Duty?: A faction off stalker PMCs, founded by the Ukrainian military, and trying to keep stalkers out off the zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I cant realy explain that, i just like the way duty is, i like the way there set out, the way they work, etc.

Who is the DUTY leader?:OOC: Nova IC: LC, Yuri Levenski

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: For this example, we will use 2 characters, A, and B
A: Take this! *Shoots B in leg*
B: *Screams and falls over, clutching his leg
A: *Hurridly reloads his revolver, trying to get another shot*
B: Quickly trys to throw his kabar at A to increase his chances off getting away
*Rolls*
*B wins*
A: My hand! *Clutches his gun hand, droping his gun*
B: *Hurridly escapes, crawling off*

*Some people disagree that he would be able to throw a knife, but his hand wassent damaged, so i think he could.

What is Metagaming: A and B again
(All chat is OOC)
A: I just found some sweet loot at the military boundry!
B: <-- Now A bandit | IM COMING FOR THAT

What is Metaspeak:Im going to be honest here, never heard that phrase before, but im guessing its LIKE what i did above.

Describe RDM: Random death matching: Killing a player without a reason/right to.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: S2K/STK is shoot to kill, meaning you have a reason/right to shoot at/a person/someone

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes, cant everybody given the chance?

(If you find any problems with the app, please tell me and ill edit it and submit again in 1 week.)

-The story makes absolutely no sense. At all. Your grammar is horrible, and you clearly don't know what good RP is, judging from your example of injury RP.

-Duty was not founded by Military. At all. Get your canon straight.

-You don't believe in recommendations? Too bad, it's part of the application process.

-You don't know what your SF name is? Or your timezone?

Don't bother reapplying. You'll get denied again.
Dying? Not my style
Britians not awesome? Challenger 2 tank, Nuff said

Lent23

Steam Friends Name: Brandon Lent

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:25572027

Timezone: GMT-5 (EST)

How long have you been roleplaying?: About a year and a half in serious roleplay.

How long have you played on the server?: At least four or five months.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Played all three of them.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Partially, I'm not a military expert, but I do know a bit of things.Can you follow orders?: Of course.

Recommendations:

In-Character Information

Name:Dmitri Lentskaya

Skill set: Fixing guns in spare time, Decent at fixing mechanical itemsBackstory: Dmitri Lentskaya came to the Zone looking for money, and he found Duty. A group of Stalkers welcomed him in with open arms, and he enjoyed their company. These Dutiers helped him live in the zone, providing him and his mercenary comrades with some cover and assistance in the zone. He started to realize how much Duty was right. The zone should be protected from the outside world. The two shouldn't mix. He wanted to join up with duty. He signed up as quickly as possible, as Dmitri fought for what he believed in, and he believed in helping the people to return the favor they gave him.

What is Duty?: Duty is the faction that wants to destroy everything about the Zone. They are a past group of Ukrainian military, who were left in the zone while the mutants attacked them, causing them to have the desire to destroy everything. They do not like Bandits, as they extort money from the stalkers,  but will help free stalkers, and offer them support, especially if it helps them reach their own goal.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I wish to fight to destroy the zone and all mutants in it. I want to purge the Zone, as if it got out, the world would be in hazardous conditions. OOCly, I want to help a faction become more active and assist them in recovery of active members.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Killabreu

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Injury Roleplay is when you roleplay your injuries, as when you are shot in a limb, for example, you have to repair that limb through proper /mes and whatnot. This enables greater immersion for everybody, as nobody can survive being shot with an entire clip in the leg and continue to run.
What is Metagaming: Metagaming is using out of character information in character, as when you see something in OOC, you can't use it in IC.

What is Metaspeak: It's metagaming, but backwards, using OOC information IC.

Describe RDM: Random Deathmatching is when you kill somebody with no roleplay whatsoever. This can be shown when Stalker A randomly walks up to Stalker B and shoots him in the head, steals his stuff, and runs away.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: Random Deathmatching is shooting without a reason, where Shooting to Kill is agreed upon, and is attempting to hit somebody to kill them, but isn't random.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Of course.

@Killabreu: Fixed it.

-Accepted because I know you're active.
-See me or PistolKid on the server to get your kit.
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

lolKieck

It isn't fixed. Why did you merge Skill set with backstory ?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

blt

Steam Friends Name:         Darthslaker (to add) / King Blt the III'rd (Current)

STEAM ID:        STEAM_0:1:17499490

Timezone:            GMT

How long have you been roleplaying?:             Between 3-4 years.

How long have you played on the server?:               Week and a bit.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:              Bit of clear sky.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?:            Yes, I am in the British air cadets.

Can you follow orders?:           Sir, yes sir!

Recommendations:

In-Character Information

Name:     Stevni Betrenjo

Skill set:    Advanced marksman / Sniper.

Backstory:   He was born as any person would of been, in a ukranian hospital with everything you normally would.
    He was brought up for the first 15 or so years with his elder brother by his mum, dad having left a year after stevni was born. At the age of 8, stevni grew a pair, exploring places with his brother that were off-limits - at the same time learning how to sneak about etc - owned by gangs and so on. They quickly got bored of that, moving on to just what any normal youngster would do. On the age of 13, dad came back. Now, the two brothers weren't exactly pleased with him.
    Dad shortly left after a week, the older brother having threatened him with god knows what.
   After that, the elder brother, now 16, signed up for the army.
   Now, stevni absolutely LOVED his brother, and decided to follow in his footsteps. He decided he wanted to be demolitions, but then was told he wasn't smart enough. He then decided to be just a normal infantryman. He thought to practice, but was too poor to afford even a dinky little plinky gun.
   At 16, he signed up for the ukrainian army. He was accepted, and did standard on everything and on some low(one being medical) except one- marksmanship. His instructor said he was a natural, and after a couple more tests, he was asked if he wanted to try for the famous and coveted role of the sniper. He said yes.
    After just about getting through fieldcraft, which he loved - just had diffuculty doing it, he completed his sniper training, getting the world-reknowned two barrels-crossed sniper badge. He was then attached to a unit and went through many years doing basiclly nothing, just getting more fit from exercise while the rest got fat and lazy. At this time, he decided to start a diary.
    2 days after, korea thought it would be fun to invade russia. His division was sent to help.
        ' The squad I'm in has been decimat-d..... I watched it through my.... Rifle... I feel, I don't know. '
  He was severly affected by that, and ocasionly has nightmares of it. After that, he was given a spotter and sent on missions with him. The spotter was, suprisingly to him, a woman. They both liked each other.
     Then the incident happened, and they were sent to the zone. She died. He was angry, but carried on with his job, trained to do so. He fought tooth and neck out there, and the army just did nothing. He quit, not that they knew, they thought him dead. He had lost his loving ghillie suit, making it harder for him to hide, which he still did half decent in, though. He had also had his draganov split in half by a freindly mutant. After some wandering, he ended up encountering duty. 5 minutes later he had written an app form and was smoking a cig given to him by a friendly croot.

What is Duty?:    A 'PMC' of sorts whom wish to destroy everything about the zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:     To further advance my character and continue on and advance in the server, while having fun and enjoying rp.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
  Killabreu
Roleplay Knowledge
Describe Injury RP:    Rp'ing an injury inflicted somewhere on your body and then rp'ing it hurting, and then mending it if you know how to or trying to seek help, possibly dying due to it or severly injured.

What is Metagaming:   Using OOC information IC'ly.

What is Metaspeak:    Opposite of Metagame.

Describe RDM:    Random deathmatch, where you literally pull out your gun and shoot everybody in sight for no reason and without any rp at all. ( I know this stuff, im an admin for a hl2rp server.)

What is the difference between RDM and STK:     RDM Is usually mass rdm, where you just kill without reason or warning, and shoot to kill is where you and your opposition agree on it, set some terms if needed and then go about it, having agree'd on whatever you will do.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:
     Of course.

Note, what i have said would be white but the fourm codes derp'd up and i couldn't be bothered sorting it, as you can read it anyway.

PS. Im going way on holiday tommorow(Saturday) Until the 25th of august or so, i will probably be able to be fourm active but not on the server unless i can magically find some free wifi for my laptop, and then my laptop cant really handle gmod well anyway

Update: Now
ON HOLIDAY. when back i'll change it, and i'll probs be able to check fourms, maybe laptop internet.
Pending -- You seem capable of RP-ing well, and have a good understanding of the concepts of DUTY and RP, but the backstory almost makes no sense. Try re-writing it a bit, mostly the second part where you were in the military "keeping an eye" on many various things.
There you go, changed one or two things, and if i would of done what i planned it would be a story instead.

Asking over and over again to get accepted = delayed. Backstory makes no sense. Korea would not invade Russia. You cannot leave the army without someone at least hearing about it.
[/color]

DiskoStew

Steam Friends Name:DiskoStew

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:24584107

Timezone: GMT-8

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 years of Serious rp.

How long have you played on the server?: 6-7 months.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes, played them all.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: I know a quite abit.

Can you follow orders?: Yes, Sir.

Recommendations:

In-Character Information

Name:Lazar Ludvig

Skill set: Excellent with weapons, Basic Medical Knowledge.

Backstory: Lazar was born in St. Peters-burg, where his family was neither poor nor rich. Lazar had no brothers or sisters, he was an only child. The area he lived in was very central. School was a breeze for Lazar, did very well in all of his studies. Artifacts were a big thing in Lazar's family. Lazar's dad had the basement dedicated to artifacts. Most of them were valued as gold. At the age of 25, there was a lot of talk about this so called "Zone". Rumors say that this zone had many artifacts that can keep a man rich for the rest of his life. Lazar's mother couldn't take much more of this and decided to go on a vacation to England, leaving Lazar and his father to travel to the zone and see what they could find.

The travel to the zone was a harsh one; Lazar's father was killed by a Sucker. Lazar was devastated at the loss, but there was no turning back now. Lazar met up with a guy named Dmitri Lenstkaya, who was a stalker for a time until he got accepted into Duty. From that day on, Lazar decided to help Duty in any way he can since getting artifacts was a lost myth. With all of this help he was doing for Duty, Lazar thought that he should join them.

What is Duty?: Duty is a paramilitary group of Stalkers and ex soldiers , who want to completely wipe out the zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: They seem like a pretty legit faction, so I want in to gain a new experience in role play. I also want to increase the amount of Duty members that are active on the server.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Killabreu

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Role-playing as your character is injured.(Ex. Your leg gets shot and you Rp having a limp.)

What is Metagaming:Giving your character OOC knowledge or information.

What is Metaspeak: Bringing OOC into the IC world.

Describe RDM: Killing another player with a weapon without any IC reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: Random death matching is killing a character for no specific reason, while shoot to kill is agreed upon all players that are involved. Then they attempt to hit the person.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Of course.

-I'm growing tired of the whole "and then my (father, mother, brother, other family member, or close friend) got killed by a mutant so I joined Duty." thing. I'll let it slide.

-I'm also unsure as to how a middle-class family would be able to afford smuggled artifacts from the Zone, but I think I'm just nitpicking now.

-I need to see you RP on-server before I can make an absolute decision.

Denied ICly because you wound up pissing the Lt.Col. off by asking him if you were accepted every 30 minutes.

lolKieck

You do realise the Zone wasn't the thing it is in SoC until 2006?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Machinimercenary

Steam Friends Name:[AR]Mercenaryman114

STEAM ID: (I will post this later.)

Timezone: GMT -4

How long have you been roleplaying?: At least 2 years. 

How long have you played on the server?: Off and on for months.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: No, but i'm sure i'll be able to learn the backstory well.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?:
I lived on a military base when I was young.  Ever since then i've been interested in military so yes.

Can you follow orders?:
Of course, what good is resisting authority from a group I joined.

Recommendations:

A131891

In-Character Information
Name:
Mykhaylo Roman

Skill set: 4 Years of military combat experince

Backstory: My name is Mykhaylo Roman.  I lived in Smila for my entire childhood through my teenaged years.  It was an industrial city, not much for a childhood.  My family was lacking in wealth and my father was always gone.  He was a soldier in the Ukrainian army.  When I reached adulthood, I couldn't stand the conditions we were living in any longer and decided to join up with the army.  My father became too old to continue as a soldier during my enlistment and was to return home.  I did not know what I was getting myself into as in I didn't even know what the military was doing, we were not at war, my mom kept me sheltered from what my dad did in the army, and I couldn't have caredless when I was a teenager.  I began preperation for enterance into the zone and I did not even know what the zone was at this point until I was briefed on how to use a radition suit.  I asked them what it'd be used for, they laughed and asked if I was in over my head.  They told me about the zone and I realized the living hell I had walked into.  When we reached our first assignment we entercountered a group of so called "Stalkers", to me they looked like a bunch of citizens lost in the zone... We were told to execute them.  They had not done anything to harm us nor anything un-civil at all.  They were only walking.  I served for the army for another three months, and I began to notice the same accurance of tasks.  Execute, kill, exterminate stalkers.  I hadn't even began to notice the mutant infested area until the second month.  By the third I was tired of the same things.  I was done with killing innocent people.  Finally, one day, our squad was sent to scout an area suspected of mutant infestation.  We were a squad of 4 sent on a suicide mission into an area where two squads went MIA.  We were walking blindly into our death.  When we arrived the area there was nothing to be found, not even the body's of the two MIA squads.  It was one of those too quiet situations.  Everything went to hell fast.  Our squad leader was suddenly dragged by something into behind some trucks.  All we could hear were screams of our fallen comrade.  The remainder of the squad opened fire on the general area of where the squad leader was drug.  We stopped firing and again it was quiet.  All of us frantically searched for our attacker.  This is when I noticed how fucked up the zone actually was on the inside.  It was hard to even believe a stalker would survive out here.  Suddenly and without warning three horrific looking mutants appeared in front of the third member of the squad.  They began tearing him a part feasting on anything they could grab.  Me and the other member turned to the screams of the third member and opened fire on the three disgusting creatures.  They fell but with that they took the third member.  He was so badly injured we had to finish him our selves to put him out of his misery.  With that me and the other member fled the scene.  Hell, the military should have been dealing with these creatures before the innocent people.  These... 'things' were the real threat to society.  We held up in an abandoned building and barricaded the doors for the night.  We began discussing what our plan for the next day was.  My new friend told me that he had heard rumors of a ex-military division who plan to actually kill off the mutants and leave the stalkers to their riches.  We set out the next day for the division's outpost.  That's my story I hope you enjoyed it.   

Faction Related InformationWhat is Duty?:
The faction duty is a band of ex-military / paramilitary men.  These military men and stalkers are fed up with the conditions of the zone.  They want to exteminate the mutants who walk the zone and the possiblity of them escaping into the outside world.  Most factions seek the zone as a world of research but duty sees them as a threat to humanity and society.  Anything the opposes them must be eliminated such as zone bandits, mutants, and mercenaries who cause havoc in the wastes of the zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:
I wish to join Duty, because I love that the faction doesn't randomly s2k any stalkers on sight.  There's only two major factions that don't in STALKER.  The reason I won't join freedom is, it's not a military faction.  From my childhood to being 15 years old I love anything that has to due with military but what I don't like is killing innocent people in role play.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
The leader is Killabreu.

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: When a player is shot or injured and role plays the injures correctly.  This is a signifigant indication that the player is experienced in role play.   

What is Metagaming:   Metagaming is when a player gains imformation through OOC or LOOC chat and uses it in character to the players advantage.

What is Metaspeak: Metaspeak is revealing important in character information to the server by using LOOC or OOC chat

Describe RDM: RDM is when a player STKs another player without rp or valid reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK is not a bad thing, only when the player does not role play correctly it is considered a random death match of a player.

Yes, I can take any complete responsibility for my actions alone.

-Rewrite the backstory and make it less generic. I'm getting tired of the same cookiecutter story that keeps popping up.

-Nice job on rewriting the story. It still smells of cookies, but at least this time around they're baked and golden brown. Report to the Captain (PistolKid), or myself for your standing orders.

Rebel6609

Steam Friends Name: |HGN-STSV| Rebel

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:4200756

Timezone: GMT -5

How long have you been roleplaying?: 6ish years.

How long have you played on the server?: 2 years 2 months.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All and beat all.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: NOPE.

Can you follow orders?: yep.

Recommendations:
Kieck and Pistokid.

In-Character Information

Name:
Dimitri Valorko

Skill set: Most his expertise comes from is minor use of assault rifles.

Backstory:
Dimitri Valorko was attracted to the zone by tales of riches and power. After saving up money to pay some mercenaries to get him in, he immediately had bad luck. He had happened to come in during an emission, and had to ditch his gear to run faster to cover. After the near death experience, he had arisen from his shelter out with only a makarov, 2 magazines and a medkit. He made his way to a rookie camp where he stayed for a few days.
          He left the camp after doing a few jobs in the camp and set on his way north. He came across a few guys in trenchcoats, offering him an artifact. Gullible, he fell for it and was robbed. However, thanks to a passing stalker group, he was escorted into wild territory to a duty base. There, he stayed in the safety and confines of duty. Hearing day after day the broadcasts of advertisements to join duty, he sought out a captain and asked. The captain returned with some forms and Valorko took them, went by a nearby campfire and began to fill them out.

What is Duty?: Duty is a group formed to protect and stop the expansion of the zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: After 2 years of military, and actually leading it I decided that I just want to drop the responsibility, and be a pawn instead.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Killabreu. I should know, I put him in charge.

Roleplay Knowledge
Describe Injury RP: Roleplaying dealing with an injury, or suffering from an injury.

What is Metagaming: Using OOC knowledge in IC.

What is Metaspeak: Its when you do happy faces in character. :)

Describe RDM: Random Death matching. Killing for no reason or without first declaring it.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK is agreed by both parties.

Yep.

Accepted, duh. Your backstory pained me to read, but you know that. Go see me for equipment bro

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Steven :D

Steam Friends Name: |HGN-GVC| Steven :D

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:15171330

Timezone: EST

How long have you been roleplaying?: 7 Years or so

How long have you played on the server?: Almost two years.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All of them.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Hierarchy and formality, sure.

Can you follow orders?: Yes.

Recommendations:
Pistolkid

In-Character Information
Name:
Vitaly Polkiev

Skill set: Engineer / Mechanic, specialty is

Backstory:
Born to a middle-classed Russian family, Vitaly was educated in a relatively stable enviorment, to a caring mother and father who had given him mostly everything he needs. Although, due to the low population of the small town they were living in, Vitaly rarely was able to socialize with anyone besides his family. He slowly began to follow his fathers footsteps, in being a mechanic. He begun to watch his father daily, intrigued by the welding, sawing and planning he had done for all the projects done within the workshop.

By the age of fifteen, his father continued to better his son, Vitaly's education by showing him all the old books and diagrams plotted for his inventions. Vitaly's family easilly lived off of his fathers inventions as the years went by and Vitaly eventually reached the age of Eighteen, still living with his parents. His mother decided to end the affair she had with Vitaly's father. In her rage, after a recent arguement, Vitaly was taken by his mother and brought to his grandmothers house. Vitaly disliked being with his mother, due to the fact that she had never really cared for him as much as his father did. Vitaly decided that his mother was probably worried about the monetary issue, since his father was not earning as much as he use to years ago. He was able to find a job, finally using the remnants of the very little social skills he had, Vitaly earned his right to be a Mechanic in Moscow, eventually besting his teacher in terms of efficient engineering. By the time he was twenty-one, his mother had already filed for Divorce and tried to take as much money as she could from Vitaly's father. Vitaly, in response begun to work extra hours so he could support his father who was already quickly growing old. His father moved to Kiev, in search of work in response to the Divorce as well, as his mother stayed in Moscow and claimed the house he spent his childhood in, for herself. She disowned Vitaly the day he decided to become independent and increasingly become greedy about money.

Eventually, Vitaly moved back over to Kiev, in order to search for work closer to his father so he's able to support him, but eventually discovered rumors about a place where people could go from poor to a rich man, overnight. Rumors or not, the money would be able to easily solve his fathers problems, and allow Vitaly to further increase his knowledge by funding his college. He eventually journeyed towards the 'Zone', with an eye for money, or somebody (or group) who could give him some. He eventually was able to get into the zone, and immediately went to work looking for a group of people, or an employer who he could use his Engineering skills to help with.

What is Duty?: DUTY is an organization of paramilitary soldiers, who have been left in the zone for them to fend for themselves. They have begun to take it upon themselves to "Purge" the zone for all the horrors they have bestowed to the people inside of it.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: To help with the elimination of every mutant in the zone. Oh and because I like the color red /sarcasm

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Killabreu is the Lt. Col, Pistolkid is the Captain / second in command/QM.

Roleplay Knowledge
Describe Injury RP: When your hit in-characterly by a bullet and react to the shot, bleeding, damage, bandaging, removing the bullet, recovery and such.

What is Metagaming: When you take information from Out of character chat and use it In character.

What is Metaspeak: Honestly, never in my life have I encountered such a term, so I won't really fill this in with bullshit.

Describe RDM: RDM = Random Deathmatch: Example; Every DarkRP server descends into a RDM fest in the end.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is completely random without an reason. STK is an established shooting session where both (and other) parties involved are notified beforehand.

Yes master

Backstory was good, actually had a decent story to it. PistolKid's got your equipment.

liamrew

Steam Friends Name=[JSOF R.]= killlerrew
Timezone:GMT 9:30
STEAM ID STEAM_0:1:19483137
How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 years

How long have you played on the server?: long time spent on game

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:the first one

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: NOPE.

Can you follow orders?: yep.

Recommendations:none

Name: Piotr Ivanovich

Skill set:really good at the assault rilfes set
Backstory  piotr ivanovich just moved in the zone he was walking around thinking it was a good idea then 3 bandits come and beat him up took his stuff and left him for dead but then some guy found him and took him to the freedom bar they patch him up and then once he was patch up he tried to make friends with people didnt work out to well when he went for a walk he found this place called the garbage place he look there and found a fora 12 so he went back to the freedom base still haveing his rubles brought some ammo and went off untill he found someone getting attack by a bloodsucker piotr shot at the bloodsucker it just made him angry he said the bloodsucker charge at piotr and tackler him piotr kicked the bloodsucker in the face couple of times the bloodsucker jumped off piotr shot the bloodsucker once in the head then the one getting attack before shot a hole round into he bloodsucker and the bloodsucker ran off and the man helped piotr up and said hey nice shooting a fighting you did there you should apply to duty and piotr said maybe I will.
What is Duty?: is a formed group to protect the zone
Why do you wish to join Duty I have seen the duty going in the missons they do and I would like to do that my self and hopefully learning more rp skills
Who is the DUTY leader the leader is killabreu

Describe Injury RP: When a player is shot or injured and role plays the injures correctly.

What is Metagaming:   Metagaming is when a player gains imformation through OOC or LOOC

What is Metaspeak: Metaspeak is revealing important in character information to the server by using LOOC or OOC chat

Describe RDM: RDM is when a player STKs another player without rp or valid reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK is not a bad thing, only when the player does not role play correctly it is considered a random death match of a player.

Can you take responsibility for your actions yes I Take full responsibility for what I do.

The backstory was bad. Not to mention the English skills exhibited were not good - English may not be your first language, but periods and capital letters are nice to have. Other than that, DUTY does not protect the zone. Military knowledge is almost a must have.

HitMan5523

Out-Of-Character InformationSteam Friends Name:☺(H C)HitMâñ☺ -:)SSK(:-

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:17929904

Timezone: Eastern Zone

How long have you been roleplaying?:5-6 years

How long have you played on the server?:4 months and 5 or six days.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I've played them all and beat them on veteran

Do you have any real life military knowledge?:No I do not

Can you follow orders?: Yes sir

Recommendations:

http://gyazo.com/4a34d592f29d7539e30073625873bf41
In-Character Information
Name:
Alexander Arseni

Skill set: Basic Weapon Knowledge, Good Computer Skills

Backstory:
        Alexander Arseni grew up in Bavly,Russia with a normal family and was an average kid and went to school where he got grade numbers like 3 and 2. He was smart,but not the smartest. He knew his way around town and never really made any trouble or got into any trouble. Every once in a while he would go hunting for deers. He got a good amount of kills with his hunting rifle. Alexander's dad never really paid any attention to him,because he usually just went to his man cave and worked on his programming. His dad also was very short with him. His dad only talked to him when he was interested in computer stuff like hacking,programming, fixing computers. His mom never liked to cook and Alexander had to go out with his parents to places like restaurants to actually get food.At age 19 he moved out of his parents house and never looked back. He went to a run down apartment and made his own business. His business was to fix computers. He got around 4 people to work for him and he lead them well.. His business went well until 2 years later where the apartment where he had his business burnt down.

Alexander didn't trust the bank so he left all of his money in his mattress, so when his apartment got burnt down he lost all of his money. One of his friends named Jax helped him out by offering him a spot in his home. 1 year after his apartment got burned down and he went to a new home, he got told by Jax about a place with lots of danger and excitement. Alexander didn't approve at first,but Jax told him that he could get lots of money if he went there. That really made Alexander want to go. Jax and Alexander packed up for the trip to this "unknown place" and before he left. He said goodbye to his parents and they just shrugged  not caring about Alexander. Jax drove all the way down to Ukraine and sold their car to some homeless guy,because Jax told them they weren't going to need it. They got past the military guarding the outer part of the area and they came across a group of people named stalkers. Alexander,Jax, and the group of stalkers made camp in an abandoned warehouse. They all went to sleep and late at night a loud yell was heard. Alexander woke up and ran to find out what happened. He saw Jax getting taken away by a bloodsucker and Alexander couldn't help him so he was very angered at this place. He seeked revenge on this "new place" and he traveled the zone with the group of stalkers until he found a group of people in black and red. They were "Duty" as they said and they told him about their beliefs and he completely agreed with them on everything he said. Alexander asked if he could join them and they told him to go to the base and ask for the captain or the Lt.Colonel if you want to join.

What is Duty?: Duty is a paramilitary group in the zone and seeks to destroy the zone.

I wish to help destroy the zone and help stalkers that are in need of help.

Who is the DUTY leader?:Killabreu
Roleplay Knowledge
Describe Injury RP: When you get shot or injured you must act like it until you are ICly fixed up by a medic or someone.

What is Metagaming: Taking OOC things IC.

What is Metaspeak: Using things like :) , :O ,LOLOLOL,or other things

Describe RDM: Killing someone without actually having an IC reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK:RDM is when you kill someone without an RP reason,but STK is when both parties agree to fight.Or it could be for a faction battle.

Yes I can

-All good to go. Accepted as a Recruit. Talk to the Captain or Lieutenant Colonel for orders.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Archaeon

Steam Friends Name: Emperor Archaeon

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:13839884

Timezone: GMT +1

How long have you been roleplaying?: Atleast 5 years, probably longer.

How long have you played on the server?: I joined first quite some time ago, been active to and from in the past. But played way more actively starting a bit before the summer.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Got all of them. Completed all of them.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Apart from 2 years in the Homeguard youthcore, no not really.

Can you follow orders?: Yes, Sir!

Recommendations: Earthtech

In-Character Information
Name: Vadim Chernikhov a.k.a 'Legion'

Skill set: Interrogations 

Backstory: Before his incursion into the Zone, Vadim served as an officer in the Ministry of Justice at a penal colony nearby Murmashi on the Kola Peninsula. There he was the one in charge of the interrogations of the prisoners, who mainly consisted of terrorists and political dissidents. Due to the isolated nature of this prison, the inmates occasionally 'dissappeared' on orders from the warden. Screams of agony could often be heard from the interrogation chambers as the warden gave the guards and officers free hands on the interrogatory methods. The political climate eventually shifted and several officers including Vadim were discharged and payed to keep silent on what happened there.

Vadim, who was somewhat bitter after getting an early retirement, decided to venture into the Zone after hearing one of his close friends having gone there to seek riches and adventure. As a rookie, he started out doing some jobs for the Ecologists, but got tired of the high risk and lousy pay work. Instead he went around doing freelance work, with better pay for traders, and sometimes even Freedom or Duty. As he got more known in the Zone, Vadim, now 'Legion',  eventually donned a mercenary uniform. After recent events with Duty, 'Legion', decided to finally settle for a side in the faction war.

What is Duty?: A paramilitary faction/clan dedicated to the ultimate destruction of the zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: To save the world from the zone and all its horrors, from the simple Flesh to Controllers.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Lt. Colonel Leonard Maskinsky (PistolKid, I assume Killabreu did leave, right?)

Roleplay Knowledge
Describe Injury RP: Roleplaying that you are injured, simple as that. All the way from getting shredded by a bloodsucker for example, to after recieving aid by a fellow stalker or someone with medical training.

What is Metagaming: Using OOC information IC.

What is Metaspeak: Haven't actually seen this expression being used.

Describe RDM: Shooting (killing) someone without any reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK is more or less a directive in how an IC battle should be done, namely shoot to kill. RDM was explained above.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes, I can.

Accepted. I have roleplayed with you quite a bit, and have seen your abilities. You also have several reccomendations.

jaik

Steam Friends Name: Jake

STEAM ID:

Timezone: GMT +2

How long have you been roleplaying?: 3 years

How long have you played on the server?: 3 years

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All of them.

Do you have any IRL military knowladge?: Yes, I do.

Can you follow orders?: Yus.

Recommendations: Pistolkid

In-Character Information

Name: Stepan 'Troll' Serdjukov

Skill set: Expert Marksman with Soviet weaponry (Groza, AKM, AKSU, AN-94), Average weapon technician, Military Training, Basic First Aid knowledge.

Backstory:

Childhood
Stepan Serdjukov was born, March 23rd, 1980, into an average family far in Northern Ukraine, in a region of Berezhest. He lived a rural life, growing up in the mountain ranges and forests with his family. Stepan enjoyed a relatively good education in the local primary school, though often had clashes with classmates he had disagreements with. Then, in 1992, Russian Federal education reforms resulted in a massive change of the education system, and Stepan's course was widely thrown off balance. Because of this, he refused to take higher education.

Gaining experience
For the rest of his childhood years, Stepan tried to make up by training physically and learning basic medical procedures. In search for work, his father, who was an employee at a factory, which provided Ukraine with Warsaw Pact weapons gave Stepan a chance to join in. Many of these things he was barely able to grasp, yet he used the information he learned to his advantage in any situation. At age of 20, his father suffered lethal damage in an accident, where his father had to wrap the fragmentation grenades manually. Turned out, that low quality fuses and bad condition isn't the best combination, thus the grenade exploded. Shrapnel shards impacted his body, the shockwave instantly killed him. After the incident, the factory was closed and Stepan was left unemployed. Eventually, believing life in the capital would be much better, he chose Kiev, and got a job as a low-end technician in a minor corporate factor.

In the Army
Several years passed, and with Stepan unhappy with his job, he quit. Now with many nationalist and honor-like views, he sought a career in the army, where he was able to gain some experience in the military. Eventually, he was discharged due to Ukrainian government armed forces reformations, signifying that his services to the country were no longer required. He gave up on a chance of rejoining, and eventually, when the Chernobyl disaster occurred and the dangerous yet spoiled Zone was created, he had assumed that a life of adventure could easily be achieved outside of the military, and entered the Zone.

In The Zone
When he arrived, the faction by the name of Duty had the most influence on him. He tried to join Duty and even following its ideals as a loner. However, he was too inexperienced to join Duty at that time, thus his request and application was denied.
It wasn't long before he forgot about Duty and went onto the side of the organized crime of The Zone. "Garbage Bandits", they called themselves. He joined the said group to gain protection, as he was afraid of what the Zone dangers had to offer. His military experience and training quickly earned him a higher position within the bandits. However, the fun ended for him when a group of dutiers and loners grew tired of the group and wiped it out. He was smart enough to quickly retreat the said battle, going unnoticed. He altered his identity and became a mercenary, doing small jobs and missions here and there. Then he heard the consequences of the mentioned battle; Duty has gained another victory. This made him fear and respect Duty.
Stepan- or 'Troll', as they call him, now a hardened Zone veteran, now growing tired of hostility of Freedom, decided to fulfill his dream - becoming a full member of Duty. Until now, he's been a usual loner helping Duty and being loyal to its ideals. One of his newly made friends, a rookie, who's been wishing to join Duty ever since he arrived in the Zone, made Stepan think about his past and improve where he went wrong. They both applied for Duty...

What is Duty?: Huge para-military stalker clan, which goal is to destroy the Zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I mainly wish to offer my expertise in repairing, modifying and creating weapons for Duty, however my skills aren't limited only to that.

Who is the DUTY leader?:   Leonard Maskinsky || Deluxulous (PistolKid)

Roleplay Knowladge

Describe Injury RP: Roleplaying an injury, if one of your limbs are severely damaged, you'd like to RP the fact that you can't just keep fighting, ignoring the pain; rather just attempt to RP having that injury.

What is Metagaming: Using Out-Of-Character information in In-Character.

What is Metaspeak: Using internet slang In-Character.

Describe RDM: Usually; Random Deathmatch, which means that player A, uses any way possible to kill player B without any In-Character reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: STK is a rule of engagement agreement, RDM isn't.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes.

Accepted. You are a more than capable role-player, and you have been in DUTY before. Etcetera.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

deluxulous

Hotpocket

[/size]Steam Friends Name: andrew24400

STEAM ID:[STEAM_0:1:21515768/color]

Timezone: Central

How long have you been roleplaying?:

How long have you played on the server?:2 Years.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All 3.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: No, but I am in an arma 2 realism unit.

Can you follow orders?:Yes, sir.

Recommendations: Steven :D

[/size]In-Character Information
Name:Andreki Bolofar    Age:45   Skill set:Rifleman   Backstory: Andreki grew up a simple life, living with his lower-class family. He always thought about how "cool" and "awesome" the military was when he was a child. When he reached the right age, he enlisted. After his basic training, he was pulled aside and was recruited for a special unit. This unit was called the Special Operations and clean up unit, or SOACUU. The unit was rarely used, but trained vigorously. It helped evacuate the surrounding area of the Chernobyl power plant in 1986. They were called back into action a little while after the 2nd disaster. Their mission was to rescue a small group of researchers and scientists from the emission that grew the zone by 5 kilometers. Andreki and the team were inserted by helicopter and moved on foot to the facility. What they found inside was, well, mortifying to say the least. Snorks were feasting on the bodies, and they could hear heavy breathing of bloodsuckers, not yet named. The unit fought valiantly, but was over whelmed by bloodsuckers, snorks, and even a psudogiant. Only 3 out of the 8 made it out, and the missino was considered a failure. The unit was disbanded, and the members given hours to pack up their things, and leave the base they were stationed at. At this time, the entire operation was covered up, as to not cause distress with the other soldiers and general populace. 8 years later, Andreki decided to return to the zone, due to hearing about a faction called "Duty" Who were doing their best to keep people out of the zone, and help destroy it.       
What is Duty?: Duty is a paramilitary unit in the zone, dedicated to keeping it closed to the outside world.Why do you wish to join Duty?:I want to add to and experience my favorite faction's daily passive life and operations.  Who is the DUTY leader?:Brigadier General Voronin
[/size]Roleplay Knowledge

[/size]Describe Injury RP:Injury rp is when, say, you get shot. You would RP getting shot, the pain, the blood loss, and the pure fear.

What is Metagaming:Using ooc information IC.

What is Metaspeak: Using info that one said in LOOC or OOC, using it IC.

Describe RDM:RDM is killing someone without reason or purpose.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: Shoot to kill is when you are in a fight and the admin, or supervisor of the event says to use your guns to actually kill the players. Random death match is you going around "LOLOL I SHAWT YOU"

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:Yes.

Sorry some of the app got fucked up, I really don't know how to fix that spacing.

Accepted. Backstory was slightly cardboard cutout, but it was different than most of them, and actually makes sense. Plus, reccomendation.

AdrianSnake

Steam Friends Name: FreeStalker

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:15095816

Timezone: Est, US and Canada

How long have you been roleplaying?: For 4 years, on HGN, a week

How long have you played on the server?: A week

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Yes.

Can you follow orders?: Yes.

Recommendations:
Hotpocket

In-Character Information

Name:
Kyclov Czek

Skill set: Rifleman and Medical (AKs and AN only, not NATO)

Backstory: First Days in the zone:
      As a rookie, Czek always pondered on the riches and glory he had heard, rumors of the zone. He spent his days scavaging and doing work, never beliving what he saw of the Zone's Inhabitants. Bandits, he expected. But he never belived of the nightmares of Mutants. Several times he nearly "had a heart attack" when the beasts show up and attack. Watching others die in combat against the Zone's scum, he wanted a safer world for everyone.

Before Arrival:
     Czek always heard the rumors of the zone. Either it was over news, on the wall or a group of pedestrians speaking of it. Czek was poor before and had no life, no job and was going to be kicked out of his shitty home, taking chances he talked to a few "people" and managed to get enough connection to get into the zone under debt.

Today:
        Czek continues to hang with rookies and Stalkers and help them anyway he can, staying Primarily in the Garbage. Learning more about the Zone and it's factions, he is more comfortable with Duty's purpose to protect and has his mind equal to theirs.

What is Duty?: A faction dedicated to purging the zone and to prevent it from spreading around the world.
Why do you wish to join Duty?: To roleplay in a faction I haven't before to add more experiance to myself, and assist as told that Duty needs more active users.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Lieutenant Colonel Leonard Maskinsky

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: When get shot, cut, or injured you must roleplay it's feeling, how to deal with it, heal anyway possible with IC knowledge and get to a better Doctor and not ignore it after taking care of it your own way.

What is Metagaming: Using OOC information in IC situations, or calling out someone's name because it is ontop of their heads.

What is Metaspeak: Emoticons? Never heard of Metaspeak.

Describe RDM: Killing people randomly without purpose or roleplay, Powergaming or just killing like in Half Life 2 DeathMatch

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is killing for no reason and without roleplay whatsoever. STK (Shoot to kill) is roleplaying it to full extent of Injury RP, for me I try to go with logic and not jump out of cover running at them holding down at my mouse.

If I ever break a rule, I will take the responsibility and not blame it on someone else

Denied - Sorry, but the backstory was very short and of low quality. Also, faction cap

OrangeReal

Steam Friends Name:
|HGN|Tophat Orange (OrangeReal)
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:17150955
Timezone:
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
How long have you been roleplaying?:
About seven, to eight years.
How long have you played on the server?:
About two years.
Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:
Of course. I've played SoC, CS, and CoP
Do you have any real life military knowledge?:
Other than watching movies / books / journals / logs about it, no I don't, or I just know very little of it.
Can you follow orders?:
Yes, I can follow orders, depending on what kind of orders.
Recommendations:

☺(H C)HitMâñ☺ -:)SSK(:-
Steven :D
In-Character Information
Name:

Anne 'Savior' Hutchinson
Skill set:
-Knows how to use a firearm, rifle or pistol.
-Knows how to fix a minor wound. (Such as a gunshot wound that didn't puncture any major organs)
Backstory:
   After Annie's parents died, due to an accident, she came into the Zone looking for her brother, Arthur Hutchinson. She wanted to know why he came here, and wanted to figure out what was so special about the Zone. She came here, mostly because of her curiosity, not just for money or the adventures. When she came here, in the Zone, she knew the risks of coming here. For example the radiation, the military, and the mutants living in the Zone.

She then begins to look around the Zone, to find Arthur. Sadly, no one knew him, so finding him was incredible hard. Until, one day, she encounter a small group of bandits. The bandits started to demand money, and these objects called artifacts. She gave them all she got of value, but the bandits demanded more. She didn't have anything else to give them. Until, a loud gun shot was heard. One of the bandits fell to the ground. This took them by surprised. They aimed they're guns, looking around, ignoring Anne. The bandits started to fall one by one, after every gun shot. She started to look around, finding out what just happened. A man in a Sun Rise suit came out of a bush. Checking if she is okay.

The person's name was Quake, a Sanctioned Member in the Zone, and a friend of Arthur's. Quake was aware that Anne was Arthur's brother, since he talks about her most of the time to him. Anne asked if Quake knew her brother. He said he did, but he didn't know his exact location. Quake said he left the Zone for a bit and came back, and he quit The Sanctioned, he thought it was a dead group. He also told her that he goes around by the name of 'Night'. He thought this might be easy to search for him. Anne thanked the man, and went off.

*A few months later*

While Anne was resting at Freedom's base, two mercs came up to Anne. They claimed they know where Arthur was, and they stated that he was in dire need of help.
   Anne thought it was suspicious of them that two random mercs comes up to her, saying they know where Arthur was. She secretly hired a merc named Hydra before they made the trip to where ever location that the two mercs claim where Arthur was. The group, Anne and the two mercs headed off, with Hydra following her.
   When they got to the location, it was a manor, some where in the Freedom sector. They knocked Anne out, Hydra opened fire from a distance at the mercs, but Hydra later failed. Anne was taken hostage in the manor, and a bit beat up for her captors. The mercs got payed for extracting Anne from Freedom to the Manor, and they went off.
   After awhile of incapacity, she was beginning to lose hope of ever getting out of the situation that she's in, but until a man in a trench coat came, with a abundant of knifes and claymores and saved Anne from the whole mess. She was taken to the Ecologist Bunker for recovery.
   Arthur was frustrated when he found out that she came to the Zone, and found out she was attacked and taken to the Ecologist bunker. He decided to visit her, and talk with her.
   *A month later*
   She fully recovered, but was told to stay at the bunker, for safety, but she decided just to go out, make a few runs for some supplies, such as ammo and medical supplies. But while she was walking, she was off guard and got captured (Again.)
   She was later deposited near Freedom's base, losing all memory, and with a tattoo on her arm. She was taken care at Freedom then she headed out. She found Duty, and learned much about them and she decided to join them.

What is Duty?:
Duty is a faction that wants to destroy the Zone, to try and keep it from spreading.
Well, I've been playing on the Military faction for a while, might as well try something new.
Who is the DUTY leader?:
Lieutenant Colonel Leonard Maskinsky (PistolKid)

Roleplay Knowledge
Describe Injury RP:
Injury RP is a roleplay where you get injured, either a bullet, knife wound, scratch, or etc. that harms you. You then have to RP the pain / bleeding / wound.
What is Metagaming:
Metagaming is when you know someone's name / location / etc. that is only meant to be only in OOC, not IC.
What is Metaspeak:
I'm guessing this is abbreviations and emoticons.
Describe RDM:
RDM is Random Deathmatch, meaning you kill a person for no specific reason.
What is the difference between RDM and STK:
RDM is killing someone for no reason, STK is Shoot to Kill, meaning you shoot a player with RP, and actual shooting with a specific reason.

Yes, I can take responsibility for my own actions.

Accepted. Recommendations, on top of me seeing you in game. You are a very good role-player as well. Backstory was decent.
SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE