Re: -=Duty=- Applications: OPEN

Started by Otto, 05-11-2010

INA7HAN

Out-Of-Character Information

Steam Friends Name: |HGN| NA7HAN

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:21050188

Timezone: GMT

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 years maybe more

How long have you played on the server?: Since i joined HGN 9 months or more ago

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All three, completed COP and CS, currently finishing off SOC

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: I'm part of the Army cadets, i play lots of military games such as the Arma series, Operation flashpoint series and Ghost recon.

Can you follow orders?: Yes i can

Recommendations:
None

In-Character Information

Name:
Chekov Lagunov

Skill set: Strong build, experiance with a range of warsaw weaponry, basic weapon maintainace

Backstory: (Three paragraph minimum)
Chekov was the oldest of his brothers, he had two brothers Nicolai the second oldest and Vladimir the youngest brother. They all got on well, but Chekov got on better with Nicolai due to him being only two years younger than himself. Chekov saw it to himself to protect his family due to their father leaving while Chekov was six years old. He beat up alot of people who said wrong about his family or harmed them, he got beaten up alot himself also. Chekov is very determined and will even fight forces who out match him to protect his family. Chekov would often fight Nicolais battles for him as Nicolai couldn't fight them himself. When the brothers were older Chekov was not needed to help Nicolai anymore as he had built up his strength. At around 20 Chekov was working in a factory packaging products, he didn't do well in school or collegue and so he was stuck in the factory.

At 21 he left the factory and became a boxer fighting in the illegal underground fights. He became a good fighter and won more than he lost, because of this a gang put a pretty big bet on him to win a fight, but Chekov lost and the gang wanted their money. They told him to get the money or they would kill him, he had hardly any money as his prize money was spent on food and rent. He knew he had to leave for somewhere but he had no idea where he could go. He soon started hearing rumours about a strange place in the zone and saw it as a new begininng for him, a place to escape to.

He entered the zone and travelled around in the Cordan acquiring money, gear, knowledge and experiance to help him in his dangerous life. Nicolai knew Chekov had left for the zone and followed him after a while. Vladimir the youngest brother was a child at  heart and envied his brothers, he thought the zone was a game, and adventure and he followed in their footsteps. Vladimir was not built for the zone at all, he was to nice and weak. After a week in the zone Vladimir who went by the name 'Lightning' trying to copy Nicolais codename 'Thunder', was killed by a boar. When Chekov caught word of his brothers death he believed it was his fault he was dead just as Nicolai thought it was his fault also. Chekov began to hate the zone and mutants alike, he began hunting mutants on a small scale killing dogs, and fleshes. He stayed away from blood suckers due to their strength and stealth. At 24 he saw a group of men armed to the teeth with black and red combat suits. He watched them hunt down some blood suckers and kill them efficiently with no casualties, he approached the group and spoke to them wondering who they were. He found out that they were a faction in the zone known as Duty, that they were trying to keep the zone from expanding and kill all mutants possible. That they saw the zone as a curse and not a gift, Chekov liked the ideas of Duty and wanted to try and avenge his brother in some way, he followed the Duty patrol back to their base where he spoke to a recruiter and joined the ranks of Duty 

Faction Related Information
What is Duty?: A faction made up of ex paramilitary and S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs. They believe that mutants may escape from the zone and attack the outside world so they are trying to purge the zone of mutants.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: I like the faction and would like to try and make it more active.

Who is the DUTY leader?:  Major Stephan Cosmach (Ace)

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Injury rp is where you rp injuries you have obtained e.g /me Is shot in the leg and collapses to the floor gripping the wound in pain

What is Metagaming: When you use OOC information IC e.g That characters description is blue so he's a bandit, i'm going to kill him

What is Metaspeak: Using smilies in character such as :) :D XD :( :/

Describe RDM: Random deathmatch is when a player kills another player randomly without reason and without the consent of the other player.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: Shoot to Kill (STK) is used when both players agree to a gunfight, it is not like RDM as the player has agreed to the fight.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:
Yes i can

Whilst we're bordering uncomfortably on 'sob story' territory again, I suppose I've seen worse. At least the concept is rather unique, I can't seem to recall any characters with a boxing background, but eh, I'm sure there was one or two at some point.

All the same, the grammar & spelling here burns my eyes in a near-literal fashion. So, in order to more fully gauge your roleplaying abilities (And whether or not the aforementioned poor grammar & spelling will be a problem), I'm calling for an IC interview.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Visari

Steam Friends Name:|HGN| Visari

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:15704483

Timezone:PDT

How long have you been roleplaying?:6 1/2 years. I started at a young age.

How long have you played on the server?:3 months total. I came back after a year, 2 weeks recently.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:All three.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?:Minor, very minor.

Can you follow orders?:Yes.

Recommendations:N/A

In-Character Information

Name:Yurvos 'Dead-Shot' Maximov

Skill set:Hand-to-hand combat, AK series specialization, experienced survivalist.

Yurvos grew up in a moderately funded house-hold with his mother and father. He went to school with his brother, a year older than he was. His brother's name was Charkov. They grew up in a city called Belgorod, just off the border of Ukraine. His older brother was one for adventure, while Yurvos was aswell, but not nearly as much. At a young age, Charkov would go out a night through the streets of Belgorod, even though within their block, but Yurvos didn't dare leave their property. As they grew older, the sense of adventure did aswell. Charkov started roaming the streets at night, of course, carrying a knife with him. Yurvos followed him, but didn't dare go down alley ways like Charkov. Yurvos skipped a grade in elementary, landing himself in 6th grade before both of them left for Jr. High School.

As soon as they both could, they went to college. They both attended Belgorod State Technological University. Each of them recieveing a Associates degree before Charkov dropped out. College just wasn't it for him. Yurvos, wanting to follow in his brother's footsteps, dropped out aswell. Charkov had learned of a place west of where they lived, Chernobyl, and how it had created a vast wilderness of 'monsters'. Yurvos denied wanting to go, not wanting to leave their parents behind, both of them being generally nice to both of them throughout their childhood. But Charkov didn't care, he lived for the feel of discovering, and discovering new things. Charkov gave Yurvos a day to decide before he would leave without him. Yurvos pondered, wondering if he could really just leave where he grew up, and where his parents live, thinking they're both still in college right now. The next day came, and Yurvos was forced to decide. Charkov had already packed everything except their cell phones, which lay destroyed on the ground. Charkov had already taken preparations to take Yurvos with him, so Yurvos went with him.

Yurvos and Charkov travelled west, eventually entering the country of Belarus. They stopped by Mazyr, which would be their last stop until entering the Zone, as Charkov called it. They went south, eventually coming into military forces blocking the way inside the contaminated area. Charkov and Yurvos spent the night outside the military border of the Zone, waiting for a moment to enter it. Yurvos awoke, being shaken up by Charkov. Their moment of chance had arrived as the patrols switched out. They both sprinted across the patrolled border, not being spotted once. Once inside, they made their way deeper, putting distance between military checkpoints and outposts.

Upon entering a stalker outpost, Yurvos and Charkov made small talk, attempting to start connections from inside the Zone. Yurvos hadn't known they would be called Stalkers upon entering, but went along with it. Charkov didn't seem to mind it, so he wouldn't either. They heard the small talk of the other stalkers, hearing about some of the 'local life' living in the zone. They mainly learned of how snorks jump and bloodsuckers cloak, but that was it. After eating the canned food they had, they moved in a circular pattern around the middle part of the Zone. Charkov bought himself a TOZ, while Yurvos got an AK-U. They both made their way through the Zone, learning valuable information along the way of how it works. Sure, they but got some scars from bloodsucker encounters, but they powered through it.

They both settled down in Duty one day, and heard it was looking for volenteers. Upon learning of what their motive is, Yurvos immediatly volunteered to enroll. Charkov, on the other hand, wasn't so great on Duty's motive. Charkov believed the Zone was full of excitement of good things, such as artifacts that could be used to help people in daily life. Yurvos, however, has had enough of the Zone and seen the horrors it has produced. If those escaped, it would mean an end to the world as they knew it. Yurvos volunteered, leaving his brother despite his warnings not to join them. At that point, they both just separated, Charkov didn't want anything to do with Yurvos anymore, as he just completely cut contact with Yurvos. Charkov's location remains unknown to this day.

What is Duty?:A PMC trying to put a end to the Zone. It is their job to eradicate the Zone's hostile creatures and everything inside.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:The faction IS getting more active, but I'd like to join it to be a part of the faction. I've had some military RP before, it's pretty fun.

Who is the DUTY leader?:Stefan Cosmach (Ace)

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: I got shot in the knee-cap, I would fall on the ground in pain and require someone to help me walk. Or I could crawl with my arms.

What is Metagaming: OOC: "Guys, don't go on the bridge, there is a poltergeist." Then, ICly, everyone avoids the bridge because they don't want to die/become injured.

What is Metaspeak: Doing this ICly: :D :) ;) :-) :-D etc.

Describe RDM: When you kill a player having no IC reason at all without the permission of the other player to do so OOCly. Doing it for a OOC reason could count as RDM too.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is when you kill a player for no reason. It can be done with a /me or no /me. STK is when you damage a player in-game lowering whatever health bar they have, and could possibly kill them. RDM-STK is when you randomly kill a person with no /me and just STK them for no reason.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:Of course I can. Why wouldn't I?

This is another case of too much information on entering the Zone & early activity within it, but not enough backstory. However, I'm inclined to give you a shot in spite of that, as I've seen your roleplay before & it falls within my acceptable standards.

One week trial period.
funny gifs

Vladimir Frost

Steam Friends Name:[(At the momement) [HZ]Cpl. Vladimir Frost

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:16378921

Timezone:EST

How long have you been roleplaying?: I have been RPing since the old DarkRP days. From there I went on to RP in PERP, and then HL2RP. So in a total time, i would say somewhere from 2009 to current day.

How long have you played on the server?: Two weeks from tommorw (May 31st)

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: I have played all three and own all three. I have beaten SoC and am working on CoP.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: I know a good deal of military tactics and strategy.

Can you follow orders?: Give the order and it will be carried out.

Recommendations: Ace of Hearts, Corracan(Sorry forgot the  spelling.)

In-Character Information
Name:Vladimir Ulshenov

Skill set:Sniping, Basic Medical Skills, (Progressing in Field Medic skills), Scouting, Really patient, Hunter.

Backstory:(This is the new and improved backstory from my old one, if you want to see the old one i can post it on here aswell.) Vladimir Ulshenov, left in the Zone to die as he was part of the of Military to come in to aid in the cleanup of the Zone. After his entire squad was taken out by a group of Snorks, he escaped from them, bleeding internally, and nearly dry on ammo, he made his way out of the Zone. As he was reaching the limits of the Zone he came to a Military outpost. He approached the outpost and quickly waved for the snipers to call him in. The snipers in the towers aimed their Sniper Rifles down at him and he quickly took the Mosin Nagant from his back. He yelled at them to stop and showed them his Military bands. They told him that he was compromised  so he could not come back, but giving sympathy to him, told him to get out before their commanding officers called the order to open fire.

Days passed after he had left the Military outpost, and he stumbled toward the center of the Zone. He had found small amounts of food and medical supplies to treat his wounds when he came upon abandoned Bandit camps. As he had found it more "safe", he traveled underground in the tunnels and canals. As he came to a cross roads in the sewer systems of a desolated town, he began hearing low growls and animal like sounds. He kept checking his 6' as he was trained to and then as one time he went to check behind himself, a Bloodsucker attempted to grab at him. Vladimir instinctively drew his PMm from his belt and emptied three bullets into the chest of the Bloodsucker. The sucker continued to grab Vladimir and then wrapped the tentacles around his neck and gas mask. As a last chance of hope he aimed the handgun up and emptied the clip into the Bloodsucker. A stray bullet struck the Bloodsucker straight through the head, causing a spray of blood to spurt from the creatures head, then it fell in a lifeless lump. Vladimir rubbed his neck where the creature had grabbed him and then took the magazine of the PMm out, placed it in his ammo pouch, and took out a new magazine, sliding it into the pistol.

After the event that happened in the Sewers, Vladimir had came to the assumption that no where was safe in the Zone. Although he had come to this new conclusion, he kept traveling in the underground, yet more cautious. He had grown more vigilant of his surroundings and had his pistol drawn at all times. As he had traveled through the subterranean ground, he came across a camp fire in the dampness of a crossroads. He scanned the ground and saw tin cans littering the ground. He knew that this was a trap as he saw the medical supplies sitting on the crate near the fire. He stepped back until he was far enough to not be seen and then crouched low. He pulled the sling of the Mosin Nagant from his back and then holstered his pistol. He picked up a pieces of rubble behind him and tossed it at the cans. It struck a can and from the shadows of the side near the fire, a Bandit appeared. Vladimir aimed down the sights and then quickly shot the Bandit dead in the center of the forehead.

Vladimir approached the campsite with his pistol drawn and his Mosin slung on his back. He clicked the flashlight's button on his chest. The light shone on the darkness of the tunnels and he saw no more bodies in the shadows. He quickly examined the medical supplies on the crate and found that they were completely unused. The first aid kit had all of it's contents in it and the bandage roll's seal had not been broken yet. He picked up the supplies and placed them in his backpack.

As he had continued through the tunnels until he found a dead end. He backtracked to the ladder he had come across and ascended. He broke through the man hole cover after an hours worth of work, and came out to a camp swarming with Bandits. He quickly pulled himself out and hid behind a tree. He peaked his head from behind the tree and counted eight Bandits in all, no snipers, just Pistols and Automatics. Vladimir silently moved to the tower that was in the corner of the encampment and climbed the rungs to the top. He pulled the Mosin from his back and check the amount of bullets he had left for his sniper. He counted six in the bag and he had four in the Mosin itself.

He aimed the Sniper Rifle at one of the patrolling Bandits and then a shot rang off. He quickly looked as the Bandit fell, but not from his rifle. He looked to his right where the shot had rang out from and saw two Military, one with a Sniper, and one with a AK74U. The Bandits that were sitting around the campfire all quickly stood. Another shot rang off and one of the Bandits fell. The other Military began firing off rounds and the other Bandits near the camp fell, lifeless. A ring of gunfire ensued and when Vladimir peaked his head out he saw that the Military with the sniper was the last one standing, his partner lying dead. Seeing his moment, Vladimir quickly drew up his Mosin and aimed at the Soldiers head. He sucked in a breath and then squeezed the trigger.

The Soldier fell to the ground lifeless. Vladimir climbed down the ladder and began to loot all the corpses for any ammunition or supplies of use. After this, he began to travel above ground. After over three months in the Zone he had survived and somewhat thrived. And as he came to Rostock. It was here he found Duty. He admired them for their morals and their objective. To get rid of the Zone before it can spread and to kill all the mutants before they can plague the world. Vladimir then settled down for a short time in Rostock. From there he carried out small missions for people in Rostock as a Loner, as as Stalker.

Faction Related InformationWhat is Duty?:A group of Stalkers/PMC's that wish to eradicate all Mutants from the zone and to end the zone before the Mutants may spread outside the Zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?:Because it seems to offer a great deal of Roleplay with it, and it fits my characters background rather well. And from what i heard it is really organized and very fun to be a part of.

Who is the DUTY leader?:Stefan Cosmach (Ace of Hearts)
Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: You are shot in the right arm, you are holding a pistol in your right arm, you drop the gun. You are shot in the leg, you would fall down and have to require assistance to be moved. Shot in the lung, it becomes really difficult to breath. Shot in the right hand, you cannot use your right hand, etc. (Didn't know it was known as Injury RP, i know it as PainRP.)

What is Metagaming: Using out of character knowledge for in character use. EXAMPLE: FailRP'r:// Guys their is a Bloodsucker in the swamps, dont go there." Then the people use the OOC knowledge to not go their, to not be harmed.

What is Metaspeak: Using emoticons and such like: lol, lawl, rofl, jk, stfu in chat.

Describe RDM: Killing a player without IC or RP reason, or without their permission, and doing it for IC knowledge gained through OOC means is also RDM.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is the random killing of a player without reason. STK is shooting to harm a player either fatally or near fatally.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Yes i can.

This is far from the best application I've seen, yet... Given your consistent revision efforts & cooperating with me to marginally improve the backstory you've got here, I feel obligated to give you a shot. You've got quite a bit to learn yet, it seems, but we'll see how this goes.

~ Ace of Hearts
DUTY: Vladimir Ulshenov- MIA
TRADER: Alexei 'Limpy' Fedorov- Alive

Vorter

Steam Friends Name: Vorter

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:1:17813869

Timezone:EST

How long have you been roleplaying?:Several years, PERP, DarkRP, then this server.

How long have you played on the server?:Several months.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?:All of them.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?:C/DC of my JROTC unit (Very accustomed to military customs and courtesies) and many years of airsoft (squad and objective based play; not your kiddie backyard type of games).

Can you follow orders?:Yes.

Recommendations:Jr-Sgt Artyom Fedoseev (Paralyzed) and S-Sldr Mikhail Fedoseev (BAMF!)

In-Character Information

Skill set:Small squad tactics, good medical skills (EMT-B), extensive weapons knowledge (mostly NATO, some Warsaw Pact/USSR)

Backstory: Krug Piel was born into a normal upper-middle class family in the city of Riga, Lativa, right during the close of the Cold War and the fall of the Soviet Union. His father was a store manager and his mother tended to him and his one younger sister, picking up occasional part-time jobs, such as gardening work. He cruised through his lower-level schooling quite easily, meeting some resistance once he reached the end of his secondary education.
By the time he was considering post-secondary options, the country was just about to join the EU and NATO. His interest was spiked by these events, and he grew an interest in the military.
He would purchase books about history, planes, tanks, and firearms, all mostly NATO, which is how he became so familiar with weapons. He applied to the National Latvian Defense Academy, but could not make it as his standardized test scores were too low. Instead, he contacted his local recruiter and was desperate to join, his mind wading in the thoughts of glory and battle.
While waiting for news from the recruiter if his physical and vocational test scores were good enough, he picked up a job as a volunteer firefighter in his hometown.
Here, he learned valuable skills such as rescue carries and medical skills, which were cut short when his recruiter called to let him know he was accepted into armored calvary,
as a secondary weapons systems operator. He would end up packing his bags and leaving to basic training. Little did he know, war isn't what it seems.

Krug has just passed basic training. While lacking on physical ability. His medical skills and weapon familiarization made medical and weapons classes a breeze, and he easily picked up on his
leadership classes. Krug was stationed at Fort Petroveshk, a medium sized base on the southern border of Latvia. He was stationed there for only 2 months when his unit was deployed to Ukraine, whose government was asking for security assistance in return for shipments of heavy machinery. The civilian population has been rioting for the past 2 weeks because of limited provisions and government intrusions into the private lives of civilians. Riots died down after massive government reform, and the superseding government has asked Krug's unit, among others, to stay in lieu of their own defense force while the government tries to rebuild the country's infrastructure. Several years have passed and the year is 2006. The Ukrainian government has finished reconstruction and formation of their new defense force, but a devastating event struct the country. The second Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant disaster occurred. 20 years after the first disaster.
The government in a panic, asks Krug's armored cavalry unit and whatever other forces are in the area to stabilize Pripyat and provide assistance to anybody caught within the blast radius, know as the "Zone".

Krug's unit has been in the Zone for 6 years now, and despite being in the Zone for so long, they still only have limited experience of the Zone's contents, due to being stuck on standby in base camp for most of the time. Finished with supporting the local population's exodus, they are now tasked to control the Zone and try to maintain order as much as possible, until a certain mission separates Krug from his squad and unit. Krug, who has been promoted to Sgt 1st-Class several months prior, takes charge of a squad who is tasked to take control of the substation in the area, in order to provide some electricity for his unit's communications at base camp. His team of 11, loaded up into 2 BMP-1's and a single UAZ-469, roll into the area. Here, they encounter what the local S.T.A.L.K.E.R's call "Bloodsuckers", specifically, a lair. Unsuspecting, two soldiers from Krug's UAZ scout ahead, reporting that they hear strange grunting noises. In an instant, one of the soldiers bumps into a sleeping, cloaked bloodsucker and barely has time to see the beast uncloaked as he gets ripped apart. The other soldier, screaming bloody murder, tries to stab it with his bayonet, only to be attacked from behind by another bloodsucker. The two BMP's are trying to shoot the suckers, with minimal effect as their 73mm 2A28 Grom semi-automatic cannon cannot move quickly enough to catch up with the swift bloodsuckers. As the BMP's decide to retreat as the suckers are clawing at the commander's hatch, they forget their commanding sergeant, Krug, who is driving away at a high speed in an effort to throw off the two bloodsuckers clinging onto the back storage racks. As he looks back to see that the suckers have fallen off and are gone, the vehicle nose-dives into a massive ditch, caused by an anomaly, and he enters a short 72-hour coma.

The sun rises over the horizon at the tapered end of the crevice. Krug coughs up clotted blood as he removes himself from the rubble which was his UAZ. His head is aching while he tries to remember what happened. Krug takes a step outside the ditch into an open field, shielding his eyes from the rising sun. As he limps down the hill, clutching his injured leg, he sees a group of armed men in the distance, donning red suits.
He looks above them, and sees the banner that reads, "Duty".

What is Duty?:A paramilitary organization who's mission is to stop the spread of the zone and it's resulting mutants/anomalies. They oppose those who wish to exploit and expand the Zone, such as Freedom..

Why do you wish to join Duty?: 1. I loved Duty in SoC and CoP. 2. Their motives/mission, organization, and equipment is very appealing to me. 3. My friends are in Duty.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Maj. Stefan Cosmach

Roleplay Knowledge
Describe Injury RP: Act our injuries as you would in real life. Ex: If you fall from a high place, limp around as you probably have a broken leg./ If you get shot in the hand, it is no longer usable and you can run away, but cannot operate firearms or machinery.

What is Metagaming: Using information from out of the game (OOC) to influence what you do in-game (in-character).What is Metaspeak: Using non-proper grammar/spelling. Ex: "Sup brah, gimmeh some of dat ammo PLZ!?!!>" or text-speak such as "lol, wtf, gtfo, np".

Describe RDM: Killing someone for absolutely no valid reason, or reasons not IC.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is killing someone for no valid reason, while STK is shooting with the intention of killing or doing damage.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: Absolutely.

Vladimir Frost

After entering the Zone, Alexei had realized that the greed of the artifacts and other loot in the Zone had taken control of him. He had always been good with money, and a good salesman. And yet as he entered the Zone, all he could do was loot or steal, and then sell it off for a quick buck. At the age of 36, Alexei had no intentions of ever entering the Zone. But after one of his friends had explained to him the untold riches and treasure that lay withen the Zone, he had changed his mind.

The first day, he already encountered trouble. The Ukrainian Military had set up a outpost to stop all from entering the Zone. Alexei, after many hours of searching in the darkness along the barbed wire fence, found where the wire had been cut, just enough to slip through. But as Alexei was slipping through, he heard the crunch of boots on soil. Alexei weighed his options and hurriedly slipped through the fence, causing the fence to clang and rattle. The guards in the watchtowers shown their spotlights down on Alexei as he rushed past all of the guards. He felt a blazing feeling in his thigh, yet he kept running.

As, Alexei came out of the outpost, he heard the alarm at the camp ring out, and the sound of an engine revving. He quickly slid into a large cluster of bushes and steadied his breathing. As he waited withen seconds, he saw the jeep, mounted with a turret, drive up. The manned turret had a spotlight attached to it and slowly scanned as the driver edged along. There was a scream as the driver nearly landed the jeep into a large crater as they were heading off the trodden road. All of the members of the jeep steadied themselves, and then the driver muttered something unintelligible to the crew, and turned around, heading back toward the camp.

As Alexei, began to stand he grunted in pain, as he looked down to the source of the pain, he saw that his thigh was bleeding. Ripping off part of his undershirt, he rapped the clothe tightly around the wound, to stop the bleeding. As he limped over onto the road, he came across a Makarov PM, he realized that it must have slipped out of the holster of one of the soldiers. He slipped it into his right pocket and continued down the road, deeper into the Zone.

A year had passed sense Alexei had entered the Zone. In the single year of being in the Zone, Alexei had aged beyond his ears. Either it be from lack of sleep, constant physical strain, or the metal trauma, he didn't know anymore. All he knew was that he was 37, or at least though so, but felt as if he were 50. During one of the many treks into a Bandit camp, he came across the only two Bandits at the camp. He pulled the pistol which he had kept since he had entered the zone from his holster on his thigh. He aimed the gun down the sights at the man on the right, he lined the sights up, and pulled the trigger. The man fell and his friend screamed. Alexei quickly fired off three more shots, silencing the other man.

As he scrounged supplies from the camp he could not help but feel a growing sense for something. As he was searching through the men's bags he came across an artifact of the Zone. He rolled the artifact around in his hands, and then stuffed it in his backpack. As he stood and began walking from the camp, he began to feel the sense of something that lay dormant, waking. He felt that he wanted more from the Zone, more than the adventure, he wanted the riches.

As the second year of being in the Zone came by, he felt much more aged than he should. Yet he had grown more knowledgeable of the economy of the Zone. He had started collecting the guns and scrap parts of guns and began to sell them off to craftsmen which could fashion new guns. And so he began to grow in wealth. As he had begun to think about the life he was living, he wanted to make an official name for himself. As one of the most valued people in the Zone, as a Trader.
DUTY: Vladimir Ulshenov- MIA
TRADER: Alexei 'Limpy' Fedorov- Alive

jaik

Quote from: Lent23 on 18-11-2012
Backstory: <PM'd to Gonztah>

What's the point of applications if you can't read the biographies?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Ket

Steam Friends Name: KetChup

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:17222483

Timezone: GMT +2 ??

How long have you been roleplaying?: Long enough

How long have you played on the server?: since I joined [02-07-2011]

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: Yes

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: No

Can you follow orders?: Yes

Recommendations:
-

In-Character Information
Name:
Petka Vladovich

Skill set: Scouting and shooting stuff.

Backstory: (Three paragraph minimum) PM'd to Gonztah

What is Duty?: Duty is a group of ex-military soldiers and stalkers who want to destroy the zone.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: Duty is a fun faction I guess, and Gonztah is a cool kat.

Who is the DUTY leader?:
Gonztah

Roleplay Knowledge
Describe Injury RP: When someone is hurt and has to fricking act like it.

What is Metagaming: Using OOC info In-Character.

What is Metaspeak: :) =)))) XD LLOOLLL u got sWAg

Describe RDM: Random Deathmatch, when you kill someone for no legitimate reason.

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is bad and un-cool, STK is like RDM but then authorized.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?:
Yeah sure

Changed his mind, didn't want to join.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

jaik

Quote from: Ket on 18-11-2012
Backstory: (Three paragraph minimum) PM'd to Gonztah

what are you doing?

lolKieck

Quote from: Lent23 on 18-11-2012
Name: Lt. Sasha 'Lucifer' Zolnerowich

holy shit boy you got promoted real fast
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Strelok0532

Steam Friends Name: Name: KaSoJ

STEAM ID: STEAM 0:1:48636575

Timezone:  (GMT-5)

How long have you been roleplaying?: 2 year.

How long have you played on the server?: I registered on the fourms
    January 20, 2012 and played for at least a year. So since then. I've had a couple year break and i'm currently starting to play again.

Have you played any of the three S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games?: All three.

Do you have any real life military knowledge?: Real life military knowledge? No. But pseudo military knowledge yes. I know the basics of the military with the ranking system and some military tactics that I've learned from playing military role-play before (and being in duty before I know how they perform).

Can you follow orders?: I can indeed.Yes!

Recommendations: None.

In-Character Information

Name: Alex Karnitsky

Skill set: Ex-Duty member (military skills), Duty propaganda team (has a way with communicating with people).

Alex first came to the Zone five years ago where he met Duty and became a member. He lived by the side of his brothers fighting their wars. Duty became his home. James worked hard and became a Corporal where he stood proud.
There was an incident involving two other Duty members, here is a diary extract from an old friend:
" We assaulted a bunker, military was trapped in it. A bandit came down to military, he had an exo, he assisted them. I saw him come down there and the next thing that happened was I got shot in my shoulder after firing some rounds at them. Damned exo, fucking up my shoulder. I dragged my self to a tree seeing Krissina bleeding...dieing. I passed out. I woke up in the medical tent. I've been quickly patched up. Nothing could be done for Krissina. Her kidney has been ripped out.... I couldn't believe. While she was dying she looked at me and I looked at her. We held out our hands and held each others hand. She told me to tell to Boris that he was a good father. I was confused at that moment and I've told her I will and that I will miss her. I watched her die and close her eyes , when she stopped breathing my heart simply died, a cold breeze went through my body.
The last I remember was  Alex constantly standing there and kept talking to me. He was worried. I couldn't believe that this was him. He actually cared about me. He put a bullet in my hand it was a golden one and on it had a writing on it Krissina.
I made a necklace and now I wear it around my neck. To remember her and think of good times. Seeing her die made me wish I died with her. Colonel stepped inside and asked for a report, he was told everything and his face was basically blank. He stepped outside and he never came back.
The stalker...was actually a bandit. The one that dragged me, killed Krissina.  Alex put a nice bullet through his head while he was trying to kill me." - Extract from Stones Diary.

As I shot the bullet I saw more Duty soldiers come for assistance, however they were not coming to save me. They thought I was the one who shot Stone and Krissina as I was standing there with my gun aimed. Bullets fired in my direction I was hit but luckily at the time I was wearing an exo. I talked to Stone before he passed out. My only choice was to run. I fled into the dark.
Long story short, I hid for a few until a good friend "Wolf" found me and returned me to the base and tried to explain things over with the Colonel. Lots of things happened and there was much confusion. The Colonel wasn't happy with everyone at Base and asked who was responsible. I want to ruin anything else for anyone so I took the blame for the situation. The Colonel stripped me of my title and my gear and threw me out like a stranger.
Since then I've tried not to look back. Knowing that It wasn't my fault has been the hardest but I'm ready to start anew. Here I am ready to redeem myself.

What is Duty?: The Duty Faction is a Military-like Faction. The Duty protect the outside world from the zone, and attempt to keep all calm. The Duty is at war with the Freedom as the Freedom want the opposite to the Duty.

Why do you wish to join Duty?: Since being pushed away from the old duty I hope to find new friends and a place to be again where I spent so much time before. I can prove myself to be a loyal soldier and a friend.

Who is the DUTY leader?: Yuriy Zelenko - Gonztah

Roleplay Knowledge

Describe Injury RP: Where you roleplay being injured in a realistic manor where you try and replicate the feelings and emotions which would take place in real life.

What is Metagaming: Using out-of-character knowledge as in-game knowledge for you character.

What is Metaspeak: Using out-of-character language in-character. For example using smiley faces when talking in-character or using abbreviations such as "lol" in-character.

Describe RDM: Killing somebody in-game for no reason (killing for the OOC fun of it).

What is the difference between RDM and STK: RDM is running round shooting people without a roleplay reason. STK (Shoot to kill) is used in specific roleplay situations (usually faction battles) where you're allowed to shoot at people to kill them. Providing there is a reason for this.

Can you take responsibility for your actions?: I can.

Obviously denied, you copied the whole application, don't bother applying again, you'll most likely get denied.

Lucky Pig

Quote from: IceFire on 02-02-2013
James first came to the Zone five years ago where he met Duty and became a member. He lived by the side of his brothers fighting their wars. Duty became his home. James worked hard and became a Corporal where he stood proud.
There was an incident involving two other Duty members, here is a diary extract from an old friend:
" We assaulted a bunker, military was trapped in it. A bandit came down to military, he had an exo, he assisted them. I saw him come down there and the next thing that happened was I got shot in my shoulder after firing some rounds at them. Damned exo, fucking up my shoulder. I dragged my self to a tree seeing Krissina bleeding...dieing. I passed out. I woke up in the medical tent. I've been quickly patched up. Nothing could be done for Krissina. Her kidney has been ripped out.... I couldn't believe. While she was dying she looked at me and I looked at her. We held out our hands and held each others hand. She told me to tell to Boris that he was a good father. I was confused at that moment and I've told her I will and that I will miss her. I watched her die and close her eyes , when she stopped breathing my heart simply died, a cold breeze went through my body.
The last I remember was James constantly standing there and kept talking to me. He was worried. I couldn't believe that this was him. He actually cared about me. He put a bullet in my hand it was a golden one and on it had a writing on it Krissina.
I made a necklace and now I wear it around my neck. To remember her and think of good times. Seeing her die made me wish I died with her. Colonel stepped inside and asked for a report, he was told everything and his face was basically blank. He stepped outside and he never came back.
The stalker...was actually a bandit. The one that dragged me, killed Krissina. James put a nice bullet through his head while he was trying to kill me." - Extract from Stones Diary.

As I shot the bullet I saw more Duty soldiers come for assistance, however they were not coming to save me. They thought I was the one who shot Stone and Krissina as I was standing there with my gun aimed. Bullets fired in my direction I was hit but luckily at the time I was wearing an exo. I talked to Stone before he passed out. My only choice was to run. I fled into the fog.
Long story short, I hid for a few until a good friend "Wolf" found me and returned me to the base and tried to explain things over with the Colonel. Lots of things happened and there was much confusion. The Colonel wasn't happy with everyone at Base and asked who was responsible. I want to ruin anything else for anyone so I took the blame for the situation. The Colonel stripped me of my title and my gear and threw me out like a stranger.
Since then I've tried not to look back. Knowing that It wasn't my fault has been the hardest but I'm ready to start anew. Here I am ready to redeem myself.

Quote from: Strelok0532 on 16-02-2013

Alex first came to the Zone five years ago where he met Duty and became a member. He lived by the side of his brothers fighting their wars. Duty became his home. James worked hard and became a Corporal where he stood proud.
The last I remember was  Alex constantly standing there and kept talking to me. He was worried. I couldn't believe that this was him. He actually cared about me. He put a bullet in my hand it was a golden one and on it had a writing on it Krissina.
The stalker...was actually a bandit. The one that dragged me, killed Krissina.  Alex put a nice bullet through his head while he was trying to kill me." - Extract from Stones Diary.

As I shot the bullet I saw more Duty soldiers come for assistance, however they were not coming to save me. They thought I was the one who shot Stone and Krissina as I was standing there with my gun aimed. Bullets fired in my direction I was hit but luckily at the time I was wearing an exo. I talked to Stone before he passed out. My only choice was to run. I fled into the dark.

Do I detect a slight similarity to these two tales?

Knife_cz

Quote from: Lucky Pig on 16-02-2013
Quote from: IceFire on 02-02-2013
James first came to the Zone five years ago where he met Duty and became a member. He lived by the side of his brothers fighting their wars. Duty became his home. James worked hard and became a Corporal where he stood proud.
The last I remember was James constantly standing there and kept talking to me. He was worried. I couldn't believe that this was him. He actually cared about me. He put a bullet in my hand it was a golden one and on it had a writing on it Krissina.
The stalker...was actually a bandit. The one that dragged me, killed Krissina. James put a nice bullet through his head while he was trying to kill me." - Extract from Stones Diary.

As I shot the bullet I saw more Duty soldiers come for assistance, however they were not coming to save me. They thought I was the one who shot Stone and Krissina as I was standing there with my gun aimed. Bullets fired in my direction I was hit but luckily at the time I was wearing an exo. I talked to Stone before he passed out. My only choice was to run. I fled into the fog.

Quote from: Strelok0532 on 16-02-2013

Do I detect a slight similarity to these two tales?
I'd like to see the person blacklisted from applying to any other faction for doing such thing. He obviously can't even put effort to get into the faction by doing such thing.

He didn't just copied the backstory, but even the OOC questions.

Otto

lol, how retarded do you have to be to copy another application word for word on the exact same page that it's on

Lucky Pig

I once copied my Freedom backstory to my Duty application. Both were accepted.

FUCK THE SYSTEM!

lolKieck

the epic thing is
he doesn't even know who the fuck was krissina and other people in that app
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

IceFire

Wow he copied me xD Cheap :LL And he didn't even change the name of him in the second line xD

Edit: And wow he actually copied the whole thing..

kropfi

Don't know if I can do this but I am a co-leader. Accepted as a Rct. for now, only cause it's probably what BAMF would do.

Gokiller

I'll have to deny this one. I haven't really seen you on the server and your application needs work. Work on the application and play on the server more and apply again

jaik

Quote from: GoKiller on 25-02-2013
Work on the application and play on the server more and apply again
dude its rarr lol

also you dont remove applications from edited posts