Sending Client Info FREEZE.

Started by KingArthur, 01-12-2008

KingArthur

Well heres my problem. I cant join, I get past Retrieving server info, But then Freeze at Sending client info, Dont you damn post "You need to wait" Because I loaded for 1 hour strait and nothing happened. It might be the USA-Europe connection ... because I have a few buddies that cant play, and we all live in the USA, help is appreciated please XD I really wana play, but cant, and Suggestions? :hang:

Silver Knight

Im not sure, i hang for awhile sometimes, it's weird, im looking into it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

streex

It happens for my too the first time I try,then I put my computer to sleep,restart the game and it works

Psycrowtik03385

I'm not having a problem freezing, but I think I have what Silver's got. When I join the server, it takes like five minutes for me to connect after I attempt to join the server.

KingArthur

This is taking me like.. 1 hour lol, still i didnt join, Im going to leave my comp running sending client info while i got to my hockey practice/tryout... LATER... D:

Silver Knight

Try joining when i reboot the server, see if that helps.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Sickness

This also happens to me, but I don't wait like an hour, for me it's like 10 mins max, but what I would try is just try reconnecting if you can, or restart gmod. (I reinstalled Gmod like a week ago maybe that's why it isn't an hour).
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

KingArthur

Alright, so To restart Garry's, just copy what i want and delete the folder?

EDIT: TO LATE IM DOING IT MUWHAHAHA!

Sickness

Well I didnt copy anything but I removed the garrysmod folder, the main one, not the one in garrysmod/garrysmod. Then I hit delete local content in steam when I right clicked gmod. Then I hit install on it, and it installed for like 10 mins.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

KingArthur

Ok i got it working, PRAISE THE LORD... Hope to see u guys tommroow, im pooped... :Worm-communication:

MaD2ko0l

i get this somtimes so instead of connecting straight to the server i will boot up gmod and start my own singleplayer then conenct to the server and it seems to work fine..maybe next time it happeneds u can try it
Trust Is A Weakness!

Tunddruff

I will, i tried tones of shit today, cause my method wasnt working, i couldnt cancel the connection.

Jazer

This also occurs with me. I'll give the PC a quick reboot and try my luck.

Tunddruff

WEll the server should be fixed... so there is no need too