Started by Overwatch, 09-06-2011

darkzerxx

Recipient: [All Ecologist]
Author: [email protected]

Subject:
Behemoth.

Content:

Dear Ecologist,

Today I had the... Pleasure to encounter the mutant "Kranzer" after a long chase, we gave up... after climbing a cliff and getting trees tossed at us... I want that mutant One way or another we will have him.

Regards,

Professor Richard L. Vangraff
Kiev Zone Anomalous Research and Development Administrator.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

darkzerxx

Author:<Director Vangraff.>

Title:<On another note.>

Message:<I'm starting to research some old note of the old doctor star on his way to harness electro anomaly for power. I want everyone's help in finding a way to use this further... I want to use this as a way to protect our bunker. come to me for more details.>

darkzerxx

Author:<Director vangraff>

Title:<Infection and supplies,>

Message:<A new plague has come... and as some one told me it isn't a first... but its stronger. this infection can spread by the smallest drop of the liquid they have in there body's... some can regenerate... the only weakness is fire. and after seeing the military's apc be blown to hell by this, I requesting the Immediate resupply of the military, hind's, APC's anything they need to counter this. One special request is they be armed with flame throwers and protect gear. I will be leading a research for a cure and leaving my electo defense to doctor Walsh for now..... may god save us all.>

Thanatos

Author:<Dr. David Walsh>

Title:<Defense.>

Message:<I will begin working on the Electro anomaly defense. Also I will be working on an offense for Military against this... Disease. I will be requesting assistance from anyone who is willing to help in this task, just come talk to me.. But right now my head is killing me and I am going to bed. Walsh out.>

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

darkzerxx

Author:<Director vangraff>

Title:<RE: Defense>

Message:<as soon as possible I want barbwire along the bunkers roofing and sides the building all connected so we can use a capasitor bank
to keep mutants from damaging the bunker. this is a order.>

Reorp

Author: Dr. Issac Brull                                                                                                                          Subject: Kranzer            Message: Today studying in the lab I heard knocking and a voice. i answered the intercom to hear a stalker talking about a female who had been attacked or captured by kranzer and survived. they said that here left eyeball had been devoured, she had claw marks all over her back, marks from a bloodsuckers tendrills on her leg (kranzer possibly took the female from a bloodsucker), she also had bite marks on her neck along with a `green liquid` they had described it thick and green. they told me she is weak and kranzer slid her into freedom dom base clothes ripped off. sharing my concern for the female.     (OOC) Sorry if i got the code wrong. iam posting from a cell phone. i wont be back till next monday.still check forums. 

INA7HAN

Author:<Victor Petrov>

Title:<Artifacts>

Message:<I have collected multiple artifacts so far. All of the artifacts which have shown up are either the 'Fireball' or the 'Jellyfish'. I'm not sure why these artifacts show up alot probaly due to anamolies which create them being in the area. I will transfer the artifacts to my superiours when i see them. Victor out.>

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

StickyWicket

Author:<Igor Witte>

Title:<In Need of Security>

Message:<Listen, I was told by the people in Kiev that being a researcher in the zone would be a "Safe" career choice. But it's only been my second day on the job and I have already been held hostage and witnessed two murders. All of this happening inside the bunker! If we do not up security around here I will be forced to retire from this occupation.
Edit: Okay... So good news, I found out how the bloodsuckers came in. There was a blowout, and they came in with the stalkers. One of them was a mature bloodsucker, the other was an infant. Anyway, I took pictures of the event with my PDA's cammera. And I will upload them on to the network soon. But the youngest one, stalkers call him "Twitch" is now tagged. So I will be looking forward to studying this specimen. We also now have a company of mercs working for us, so I don't think security is a problem anymore. >

Thanatos

Author:<David Walsh>

Title:<Welcome Back>

Message:<Hans has given us the Honor of coming back to the base, he's re-instated as level 3.>

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

darkzerxx

Author:<Dr.Vangraff>

Title:<A new start.>

Message:<It has come to me that our network has been.. well not as it once was, It is time to change this. With that I would like to introduce our new lab partner Pyotr Kyznetsov
he will surely become a great member. >

darkzerxx

Author:<Dr.Vangraff>

Title:<Repairs are in order>

Message:<The two outer air lock doors have... Been destroyed. The Ecologist inner doors are still in working order secluding us into the inner bunker until the repairs can be made. >

Smithy

Author:<Pyotr Kyznetsov>
Title:<Dog Tail Elemental Research>
Message:<So, Today i recieved some mutant materials and i actually began to do some research on the Dog Tail and found two strange features to it. The dog tail has a natural resistance to Electricity and chemical agents. I first began my test by attaching the tail up to a electrical Appliance and turned the voltage up, Normally the Muscle within the dog tail would contract but this time it did not, We should test it again To be completely certain but it looks like we are onto something here. My second test was working with the chemical agent which we actually had some left over in the storage container, I tested the element and the chimcal simply evaporated. i wish to do several other tests to make sure, but i hope we are onto something positive here.>
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached

Smithy

Author:<Pyotr Kyznetsov>[/color]Title:<Stalker Research Group>[/color]Message:<I've hired a group of Rookie Stalkers, They may prove useful, since i will need them to guard me and do several jobs in the future.I hope this is not of any trouble.>[/color]

[/size][/color]
'Dweller'
Location unknown.
The Jester

StickyWicket

Author:<Re: Igor Witte>

Title:<Re: Stalker Research Group[size=78%]>[/size]

[/size]Message:<That's nice, just run it through me or Richard before doing it again. Stalkers get a little attached, and it's really annoying when it happens.>

INA7HAN

Title:< RE: S.T.A.L.K.E.R research group>
Message:<Are you sure it is wise to hire rookies in the zone? They don't have much experiance and most likely can hardly defend themselfs. We should maybe think about hireing one or two more experianced S.T.A.L.K.E.Rs to lead them?>

Smithy

// OOC
It's nice to give rookies a chance and give them a helping start, maybe we can improve their weapons and suits in payment and then eventually let them go as we have them fully kitted up and trained.
It keeps people wanting to play on the server, keeping it populated and in general i like the idea. Shoulda ran it through with ya first but it is IC, and it is RP but meh. These guys are fairly new, but i think they have RP'ed abit before and can be easily trained.
'Dweller'
Location unknown.
The Jester

Spades_Neil

Author:<Dr. J. Anderson Neil>

Title:<Emission Pattern!>

Message:<I believe I have discovered a pattern by which most emissions follow! Please see my full report on the forum.>

// Yes, I said forum. I say the Ecologists have an in-character forum. >_>

Spades_Neil

Title:<Live Bloodsucker Specimen>

Message:<An incredible find! J-Sgt Ivan and a lone STALKER were hired to deal with a Bloodsucker loitering outside the compound. To my amazement, they managed to CAPTURE the beast alive! We brought it in for examination and observation, and I have the full report on my computer. We even fed it a packet of fresh blood given by another STALKER. Sadly, my efforts to tag and release it were in vain. It started acting up during an emission and I decided it wasn't a good idea to release the creature back into the wild. The military dispatched it and I collected what samples I could salvage. Maybe one day we can observe Bloodsuckers in the wild, safely...>

// We also weren't allowed to keep or track it due to lack of auths, but I contacted ThY today and told him what happened. He has no issue. Therefore, it happened.

StickyWicket

Title:<Re: Live Bloodsucker Specimen>

Message:<Absolutly amazing work, Dr. Neil! I expect to see you come up with even more developments in the future!>

//Auths are a problem when you simply throw something over the damn thing's head and drag it into the bunker. We do have dart guns that were made for this sort of thing. Talk to ThY next time you want to do something like this.

Frostee

// ATTENTION: THE BLOODSUCKER -WASN'T- AUTH'D, SO IT REALLY WASN'T CAPTURED, BUT JUST A PIECE OF IT WAS I GUESS....

Yeah

Spades_Neil

Quote from: FrostyFrosty on 09-01-2012
// ATTENTION: THE BLOODSUCKER -WASN'T- AUTH'D, SO IT REALLY WASN'T CAPTURED, BUT JUST A PIECE OF IT WAS I GUESS....

Yeah

// ThY had no issue with it. It is therefore authed. Continue as normal.

Spades_Neil

Title:<Bandit Attack>

Message:<We may have a serious problem. A gang of Bandits today slipped in through the front door in an attempt to rob us. Seeing four men enter, fully armed, I immediately closed my shutter and quietly messaged the military, then locked myself in the back room until the chaos was over. The four bandits escaped, but I have their descriptions. If seen, call the military immediately. Also, I have requested a drastically more powerful close quarters weapon than this pathetic SMG. It wouldn't even have dented the bandit wearing an Exoskeleton. Maybe an automatic shotgun...>

// ICly, you all now know The Skulls bandit group attacked us. We just don't know they're called "The Skulls" but you know they are bandits, regardless. I find it hard to believe that the Eco bunker doesn't have security cameras, and even if it doesn't, I survived the encounter.

INA7HAN

Title:<Bandit Attack>

Message:<Agreed suggest stocking in some NATO weaponry and get more training in firearms from the military. Also hire some STALKERS to help guard the bunker and help us in are research.>

// The research team is gone from what i can see? I wouldn't mind if possible to join as part of the research team with my main character Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov seen as more ecologists are on now and with Spades as a new eco it will lead to good RP and character development. 

StickyWicket

Title:<Re: Bandit Attack>

Message:<I realize that this is a growing concern to both the productivity of the lab and its safety, but we shall not even attempt to fight them off ourselves. All we need to do is call the military when these people bother us, or simply hire some professional soldiers. Next time any sort of organized attack on our lab is made, we will have to turn to one or more of the methods listed.>

// Seriously, stop it with the OOC comments.

darkzerxx

Author:<Director Vangraff>

Title:<RE: Bandit attack>

Message:<I agree with Igor, the only time any of us should use a weapon is if we had to defend ourselves, this being the case with this attack it seems like we may need more military check ups or military guard around the bunker until this bandit group is scared off.>
//as For OCC comments I will ATTEMPT to make a OCC forum, Be warned I'm not that good..