A few things I would like to bring up to both the Outcasts and all of FORP.

Started by StickyWicket, 27-12-2011

StickyWicket

First off, I would like to say that I am not trolling in anyway, and saying that I am is only a way to dismiss my claims. So I'd advise that this thread may not be junked and or locked due to the fact that it is constructive criticism. If it is I would like to see a good reason as to why.

I have noticed, and so has everyone else, that the outcasts have become a large, undeniable force on the wasteland. Having more members and activity then the enclave and BoS combined. And, to be tottaly honest, I see no reason why the outcasts should be a "Major faction". Because, as far as I know, the outcasts had almost no to little influence on the wastes the game. I, and many other people, would like to see some of these outcasts either join another faction or play on a wastelander from time to time. To not make the outcasts a limiting factor for all slavers, raiders, or other groups. When the majority of the server playing on their outcasts on most of the day, it gets a little challendging finding other wastelanders or non-factioneers to RP with. I would suggest, as many others would, that outcasts be moved to minor faction status, along with some new rules to make the faction have a little less members. Such as making every member apply, and to actually be from the BoS IC and not a wastelander. This would both even out the factions and make the outcasts be outcasts and not outcasts with a few mercs and wastelanders.

I'm not saying that anyone one certain person should leave or stop leading the outcasts, but to make them be less like a local militia and more like...Well, the outcasts! You know, act like the BoS from the west coast and keep to yourselfs. Treat wastelanders like monkeys and fight the regular BoS.

Recreas

Good Sir, people are leaving and joining the Outcasts as fast as rabbits can breed, we already had 10 people leaving. It grows and shrinks everyday...
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Doomburger

For the last time.

We keep to ourselves, we do not act as a "militia", we do not help wastelanders unless we have something to gain from it. Out of the 20 or so total recruits we've had, (out of which a good chunk left and another good chunk went to Steel), three or four are wastelanders. Our applications are closed and will stay closed for a long time.

BoS has enough members. Their lack of activity is not my fault, and turning this faction into a minor faction will not increase Steel's activity in any way. It may simply decrease the server's overall activity instead.

Maxi96203

I find it ironic that things I've taken over often go beg for help from the Outcasts.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

INA7HAN

As doom said we lost 3 or more outcasts recently which joined steel. And like he said also it is not our fault BOS and Enclave are not as active. If your so bothered about there not being enough BOS or Enclave why don't you apply for one? Kthxbai

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

Maxi96203

Quote from: INA7HAN on 28-12-2011
As doom said we lost 3 or more outcasts recently which joined steel. And like he said also it is not our fault BOS and Enclave are not as active. If your so bothered about there not being enough BOS or Enclave why don't you apply for one? Kthxbai

Because Sticky is the third highest ranking member in the Enclave.

The Outcasts need to stop going out of their god damned way to be the good guys.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Blake.H

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

StickyWicket

Quote from: Longlostblake on 29-12-2011
TL;DR
some one wanna summertise for me?

Well, as I have been told recently, most of the outcasts except Doom, Dug, and some other people have defected to the BoS. But basically, the outcasts were hiring mercs and recruiting wastelanders to make some sort of super militia to win FORP and make the white chapel have more security then Vault City in FO2. I have not seen any active in the last two days, me thinks they are done now.

Recreas

Quote from: StickyWicket on 29-12-2011
Quote from: Longlostblake on 29-12-2011
TL;DR
some one wanna summertise for me?

Bullshit, we haven't seen you active in a week O_o, it just means that we are in different time zones.

Well, as I have been told recently, most of the outcasts except Doom, Dug, and some other people have defected to the BoS. But basically, the outcasts were hiring mercs and recruiting wastelanders to make some sort of super militia to win FORP and make the white chapel have more security then Vault City in FO2. I have not seen any active in the last two days, me thinks they are done now.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves