READ THIS: Clan Shaman Inactivity

Started by Silver Knight, 14-06-2008

Silver Knight

All Clan Shaman are under review except for Stark and Uritake since you both are always online however

Shaman Zangetsu

Shaman SoiFon :punk:
Shaman Yachiru

are all currently being reviewed, please report their status on here (Stark, Uritake) and any members who feel they need to comment on this. Yachiru you are on the list mostly becuase you have not signed up on the forums.

So heed that warning to be removed. Shamans need to be active, helpful and there to keep the clan in order otherwise we would all be in disarray. SoiFon, Yachiru and Zangetsu please make a statement on here:

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

Rank   Player Name   Joined   Last Online

Zangetsu[TSS] April 3, 2008     16 Days, 12 Hrs
   SoiFon[TSS]     April 14, 2008    18 Days

Jushiro Ukitake

Man..... Mage u spelled my name wrong TT_TT oh well. So ive noticed that as such Soifon[TSS] and Zangetsu[TSS] have been inactive lately. The last time that Zangetsu was on ( to my knowledge ) he said that he was going away and would not be on for 3+ weeks. Soifon has (to the extent of my knowledge) not been on in awhile and has not given any reason for this absence. I see no need to do anything about this for some time but if it becomes a problem we should address it then, And so we go.

Jushiro Ukitake

Silver Knight

Ok thanks Ukitake, 3 weeks = 21 days so i except him to be back in soon :D as for Soi Fon... any word?

Soi Fon

Hello guys T.T

Sorry it's been a while.

My computer's broke so until it's fixed ill be offline.

I also have work so ill only be on a few hours every few days.

it'll be a week before it's done getting fixed though...damn parts.
Come to momma, you cna be my little kitten.

Silver Knight

No problem. glad your back ! Removed from the list :innocent:, any sign of Zangetsu?  :Tails-worn-out:

Stark

srry guys i've been away cause my buddy told me to play this game and asked me to help him after i got higher lvl than him after like 5 days..........lol so yea ill go back to playing this....LUV YA GUYS

Silver Knight

No Problem.. just post that you are going to be AFC for awhile (Away From Clan) next time :punk:

Insurrektion

I know it's already been addressed, but I'd like to confirm what Soi Fon has said, I was told that information around like 2 weeks back, I've been doing my best to let others know but apparently...well its taken care of so all's well.

Silver Knight

Yes, im waiting for Zangetsu to reappear... i think he went on holiday/ elsewhere becuase he was at his grandma's when playing the game. So he should reappear, thats why i do not want to demote him yet.

Soi Fon

I <3 me, My computer ish fixded

Silver Knight

congrats Soi Fon, maybe you will post more than stark on here for once? XD

Soi Fon

Nah, sorry nto a big forums person, most of my time will be spent on wc3 if anything.. sorreh

Soi Fon

I hsould also warn you all that I will be absent from this saturday on till the next.

i'll be in new jersey with my grandmother during this time.

Silver Knight

Okay Thanks for letting us know :P

Silver Knight

We need to recruit more members, as less members are appearing online o.O

Stark

uhhh silver its almost impossible to do tht cause no1 knows about the clan..and also i cant host....

Silver Knight

Then spread the word !!! add CLAN TSS in every host... meh

Soi Fon