Obscure Blade

Started by Tea, 30-11-2008

Tea

Obscure Blade

This main thread is a WIP so nothing fancy here.

"It was said the puppets of darkness shall bring onto them plagues of greed, hate, and death"
Is what kane said right before he stabbed a loner in the back with a steak knife

Obscure Darkness is a secretive group wich goal is to remain that way, they will rob any man, they will kill for any artifact. The main man behind the group is unknown for his motives and have seemed to appear out of nowhere to offer a deal with the darkest of men, men who have pillaged, murderd and robbed for self gain was offerd twice the bounty for only one thing in return, to be his henchmen. The leader was said to have killed his father and fled from moscow city after that, he disapeared for a few years, but shortly after the disasters of Chernobyl he appeared in the zone. The Obscures hide along the roadsides and reap those who are in greater numbers. Obscure Blades are everywhere, mainly attracted to bigger groups of loners for higher bounty and chances of finding artifacts on them.

How do i join?

If you are noticed throughout your acts, you will be given an offer to join, and be tested.

If you didnt get the message you have to join ICly, also im am currently looking for a co leader, someone who i can TRUST ICly.

I WANT TO REMIND YOU ALL, JOINING THIS GROUP ISNT A EXCUSE FOR RANDOM DMING, IM QUITE AGAINST THAT FACT. THIS GROUP IS ALL ABOUT THE ROLEPLAY, I EXPECT ALL MEMBERS TO ROLEPLAY PASSIVLY CAUSE WE PROBABLY WONT BE MUGGING PEOPLE ALL THE TIME. IF YOU CAME HERE FOR DMING, THIS GROUP ISNT FOR YOU.