Caphori: Password Application Thread (OLD)

Started by Silver Knight, 15-06-2011

Silver Knight

App's are open.

Due to ip's not being a viable way for whitelisting, we will now instead be doing apps in which you will be given the password to access the server instead. Only moderators are allowed to tell those who are accepted the password. If you tell another user the password you will be removed yourself and the password will be changed. There are no exceptions. All users have to do an application and get accepted.

We are currently going to use whitelisting on Caphori. Although there will be a general rules thread soon. Please read the rules bellow to insure, after you are on the server, you don't get banned.
Please fill out the application bellow and if you are successful you will be whitelisted and added to the roster above. Ops\Admins are immune to this application.

Refer to http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/terraria-caphori-roleplay-server/caphori-administrator-and-moderator-roster/ for a current list of moderators. Only Basic Operators + are allowed to distribute passwords.

Current Noteable rules:

You must start a new character when joining the server. This is because of the inability to stop people joining with items from other servers.

Please try to create a unique name, not something like "Flameninja654"

You are not allowed to bring in items from other servers. There are no excuses and we expect the character to only be used on our server and no where else.

There is currently no script controlled local chat for roleplay. Please use /me For ooc.

Using Explosives will get you a instant ban, don't even try.

Failure to meet these rules will mean being de-whitelisted and without good reason, banned.

UPDATE: If you would like an additional roleplaying character. Message Steven :D and send him a PM with your seperate application. This is only if you have already applied and have been granted access.

Format:
[b]Real Name:[/b]

[b]Roleplay Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Players you already know on the on the server:[/b]

[b]Previous roleplay experience:[/b]

[b]What servers you play on:[/b]

[b]Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:[/b]

[b]Why would you like to join our server:[/b]

[b]Have you read the rules thread?:[/b]

[b]Do you agree to follow the rules?:[/b]

[b]A creepy old man approaches you on the street and tries to sell you an enchanted scroll.  What is your reaction?(RP It.):[/b]

Take These Applications Seriously - We will not accept applications which are Shit\Short\Empty
Keep an eye on your application.  Once it is processed, a note explaining whether you were approved or denied will be added to the end of your post.

If you are approved, PM an active mod to be given the password. 

If you are denied pending changes that need to be made to your application, these changes must be made and you must PM the mod that originally processed your application to have it re-evaluated.  If the changes are sufficient, the mod should PM you the password to the server.  If they are not, you will be denied again for good.

If you purposefully post your application in a new thread outside of this application thread, you will not be approved at all. Also, do not butcher the application by adding unnecessary colors/glow/fonts.

FOLLOW THE FORMAT.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

Roleplay Name: Alice
IP (You can find out from - http://www.whatsmyip.org/ ): [Removed]
Players you already know on the on the server: Dunno who play on it, but I know most of the HGN members.

Previous roleplay experience: HGN for quite a obvious time.

What servers you play on: SRP, MC

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Cloud87, obviously.

Why would you like to join our server: I also wondered if Terraria RP would work before this was set up here and now I wanted to try it out.

[Accepted]

Steven :D

Roleplay Name: Xavier Oceanus
IP: (Already given)
Players you already know on the on the server: Exile's Malhalis

Previous roleplay experience: On all HGN RP servers

What servers you play on: HGN Servers

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No

Why would you like to join our server: Because I'd like to roleplay in Terraria, seeing as though Minecraft roleplay sucks

[Accepted]

ThY

Roleplay Name: Alex Harvey
IP: [Removed]
Players you already know on the on the server: Every one :)

Previous roleplay experience: All HGN Roleplays, and others. A good 4+ Years.

What servers you play on: All HGN, and some from smaller communities.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Yes. "Razor"

Why would you like to join our server: To  roleplay and enjoy what the hgn community has to offer.

[Accepted]

Frostee

Roleplay Name: Thomas Jenkins
IP (You can find out from - http://www.whatsmyip.org/ ):
Players you already know on the on the server: ThY, and Steven.

Previous roleplay experience: Most of HGN's Serious RP servers.

What servers you play on: Stalker RP, Aceon

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Yes, and Frosty701.

Why would you like to join our server: So I can play all the roleplays HGN has to offer, and in Terraria.

[Accepted]

Digimaster236

Roleplay Name: Shadow Shockslayer
Players you already know on the on the server: none

Previous roleplay experience: I'v done a few on me and my friends private server

What servers you play on: Sllabs

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No, but I hope to be able too sometime

Why would you like to join our server: Too have fun and meet some new friends

Do you agree to the set rules above: Yes

[Pending - Add more info]
help it hatch please?

Ravanger

Roleplay Name: Kurdan Bensford
Players you already know on the on the server: Steven,Thy,FrostyFrosty,BlackStar
Previous roleplay experience:I can't really say I been on so many servers but here are some.
VRP Halo Roleplay, All the HGN roleplays such as Stalker, Fallout, Minecraft, Crussaria Alpha, TnB, Necropolis zombie roleplay, Olden Roleplay, Star Ship Troopers(Long time ago.)
What servers you play on:HGN Stalker roleplay, HGN fallout roleplay, Aceon Minecraft roleplay,
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Kranzer
Why would you like to join our server: I have been in HGN around 3 years or so and I would like to be part of most our activities. I am a good roleplayer and trusted admin. I enjoy Terraria as well as HGN and roleplay. When all three are together I feel it as a good combination I must join.
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes I do. (Yes Rav does.)

[Accepted]

Chrono

Roleplay Name: Krost Sgard
IP (No longer required - moderators can see your ip )
Players you already know on the on the server: Hmm, pretty much everyone

Previous roleplay experience: I've been playing on HGN for quite sometime...(nearly 2 years)

What servers you play on:SRP and sometimes FORP

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:No, i might play it some day

Why would you like to join our server:Because i want to see how RP in terraria is and it seems very interesting and i want some fantasy rp these days.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes.

[Accepted]

Plunger

Roleplay Name: James Descorev
IP (No longer required - moderators can see your ip )
Players you already know on the on the server: Everyone

Previous roleplay experience: All HGN servers

What servers you play on: HGN

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Plunger

Why would you like to join our server: Terraria RP is better then Minecraft

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes

[Accepted]

andrewhatesyou

Roleplay Name: Andre Streeter
Players you already know on the on the server: Frosty, Plunger, Chrono, Rav, ThY, Steven, and Blackstar

Previous roleplay experience: All HGN supported servers, Terraria Town Roleplay, TnB,

What servers you play on: HGN STALKER RP, HGN Fallout RP.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I forgot it as it was a while back.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join because Terraria is has a perfect RP enviornment. There are many ways to interact with other players in a roleplay state.

[Accepted]

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate

superduck23

Roleplay Name: Ninja Raca
IP 99.251.122.106
Players you already know on the on the server: None

Previous roleplay experience: None

What servers you play on: My own, hosted privately

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: N/A

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to try out something new. I've never tried a RP server; I would like to experience it.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: I agree, they are very reasonable.

[Pending - Add more info]

Akira

Roleplay Name: Flavio Milani
Players you already know on the on the server: BlackStar, Last.Exile ._., Thy and probably some others too

Previous roleplay experience: Well, a lot some time ago. You should know that ;)

What servers you play on: Aceon

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Akira72

Why would you like to join our server: I like Minecraft Roleplay and Terraria is about the same in 2D with some more features.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yarp

[Accepted]

alex4576

Roleplay Name: James Crow
Players you already know on the on the server: Steven, Exile, Plunger, Rav, Frosty, Thy

Previous roleplay experience: Stalker rp, crussaria, fallout rp, HL2 rp

What servers you play on: Stalker RP

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: No

Why would you like to join our server: I like playing terraria this seems like a good idea.

[Accepted]

Maxi96203

Roleplay Name: Lord Ulric Zehpyr
Players you already know on the on the server: N/A

Previous roleplay experience: All HGN servers.

What servers you play on: SRP, Aceon, TnB Terminator RP

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Yes, Maxi96203

Why would you like to join our server: Because it sounds interesting, and I'd love to try a different RP style, I've never RPd in Terraria, and I'l like to try it out.

[Accepted]
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Bl★ck Star

I can't join, says I am not whitelisted.

Aresty

Roleplay Name: Matthew Thompson
Players you already know on the on the server: Rov, ThY, Steven.

Previous roleplay experience:

What servers you play on: SRP, FORP, Crussaria.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: Uh yeah, karty is the username.

Why would you like to join our server: I want to have fun with other folks on Terraria.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: Yes I Do.

[Accepted]

dr.steve

Roleplay Name:Brandon Reyes..
Players you already know on the on the server:Most people..

Previous roleplay experience:Seriously...Well I've played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R rp,Fallout rp,Halo rp,Apoc rp. You name it. I probaly have done it...Like I've played on this game called byond...and you type paragraphs to rp.

What servers you play on:HGN ones...Stalker,Fallout(Havent in awile),Some halo rp.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Noooo. Dont got minecraft...yet

Why would you like to join our server:Cause I love terraria and rp...Mix them together. It's just epicness. I know whats wrong or right so I wont do the wrong. Cause I know the rules since I just read them on my computer screen...of justice.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes I do!

[Accepted]

HitMan5523

Roleplay Name: Alex Micler
Players you already know on the on the server:Maxi,Cloud,Alex, I know Akira a little,Frosty
Previous roleplay experience:I have a flock load of gmod RP experience and a flock load of Minecraft experience

What servers you play on: Disclaimed Studios,STALKER RP,Aceon

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I'm HitMan5523. My IC name is Cory Meri too.

Why would you like to join our server: I kind of thought it was funny that there was Terraria RP. Then I thought "oh why not try it!"So I made my app here. Basically I'm trying to say that I want to try this out.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:Yes sir

[Accepted]
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Durzo Blint

Roleplay Name:Durzo Blint
Players you already know on the on the server: none but im hoping to make friends  ;D

Previous roleplay experience: none but im a very quick learner

What servers you play on:none im a noob

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:no

Why would you like to join our server: id like to experience roleplay and learn from experienced players

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread: yes completely

[Accepted]
BRING IT :D:D:

Renay

Roleplay Name: Renay Schad
IP:
Players you already know on the on the server: Nobody really

Previous roleplay experience: Stalker RP, Fallout RP, Epidemic RP

What servers you play on: No other Terraria servers at the moment

Do you play on Aceon: No

Why would you like to join our server: I'd like to try a Terraria RP server, because I believe it could be quite fun.

[Accepted]

OrangeReal

Arthur Hutchinson
Roleplay Name:
Arthur Hutchinson
Players you already know on the on the server:
FrostyFrosty, Alex, Ravanger, Steven, Thy
HGN's Stalker RP, A bit of Fallout RP (Not HGN's), A bit of HL2RP
What servers you play on:
On Terraria, None because I am new to this game.
Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:
No, I don't.
Why would you like to join our server:
The reason why I like to join is because I've heard that this game was good, so I tried it, and FrostyFrosty wants me to join HGN's Terraria.
Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:
Yes, I do agree to them.

[Accepted]
SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

deathmetalt

Roleplay Name: Ty
IP
Players you already know on the on the server: none

What servers you play on: none

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: no

Why would you like to join our server: I want to hang out with other people on terraria because going solo is getting boring

Jazer

Roleplay Name: Jason
IP:
Players you already know on the on the server: Frosty, Alex, Chrono, Black Star, Steven, ThY, Ravenger, Plunger, Akira.

Previous roleplay experience: I've been here for more than 2 years. I'm very well behaved.

What servers you play on: SRP.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I do not own Minecraft.

Why would you like to join our server?: I enjoy Terraria and I think some form of RP would give the game a new dynamic.

[Accepted]

Ralazo

Roleplay Name: Thorgan
Players you already know on the on the server: Lots of people.

Previous roleplay experience: I've been RPing for 3 years now. A lot of GMOD but also Minecraft.

What servers you play on: SRP and Minecraft

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:Ralazo

Why would you like to join our server: I'd like to have fun and RP in our own Terraria server and enjoy it as much as I enjoy Minecraft.

[Accepted]

andrewhatesyou

Quote from: andrewhatesyou on 15-06-2011
Roleplay Name: Andre Streeter
Players you already know on the on the server: Frosty, Plunger, Chrono, Rav, ThY, Steven, and Blackstar

Previous roleplay experience: All HGN supported servers, Terraria Town Roleplay, TnB,

What servers you play on: HGN STALKER RP, HGN Fallout RP.

Do you play on Aceon (Our Minecraft Server)? If so state your name: I forgot it as it was a while back.

Why would you like to join our server: I would like to join because Terraria is has a perfect RP enviornment. There are many ways to interact with other players in a roleplay state.

[Accepted]

FYI, I have Two IP's because I go to my moms and dads house. Add this IP too please: 99.0.83.231

STALKER RP
Lt.Ivan Kutz-ALIVE-Military
Vladimir Kutz-ALIVE-Merc
FALLOUT RP
John Serio-ALIVE-Senior Initiate