Class: Gunslinger (Gunner/Rogue)

LITERACY
Common: Y
Arcane: N

LEGACY STATUS: Y

PROFICIENCY
Weapons: Handguns, Shotguns, Automatic Firearms
Armor: Light armor
Items/Accessories: Though not formally trained in the thieving arts, can use lock-picks.

RESTRICTIONS
Weapons: Anything longer than a dagger
Armor: Anything heavier than light
Items/Accessories: Any item altered with magic or corruptions.

SPECIAL EQUIPMENT / IC FEATURES:
Silver Bullets: Specially made bullets that are highly effective against undead or unholy foes.

TRAITS
Creative: Thinks outside the box. Uses terrain and environment to his advantage in combat.
Quick-Learner: Figures out situations and patterns faster than average.
Friendly: Easy to get along with, once you get to know him.

FLAWS
Mean Mug: Looks like his brow is almost always furrowed. People find it difficult to approach him. (-5 to convincing)
Soft Spoken: You'd think that last flaw would make him intimidating, but doesn't really put his chest into it when he speaks. (-5 to intimidation)
Sore Spot: Undead and Necromancers. Uncomfortable talking about them, and will always go out of his way to eliminate any he hears about.

SKILLS:
Trigger Happy: The user fires their weapon rapidly. +20 to hit, but the user is unable to attack next turn due to having to reload.
Dual-Wield: Use two one-handed weapons at once.{PASSIVE}
Dash: Move swiftly and suddenly. The user can either attack immediately following with a +5 to their roll, or not attack and have +5 for their next dodge.
Improved Critical: Makes it so rolling 40 above the losing roll grants a crit rather than 50 above.
Dodge: +5 to dodge rolls. Becomes +10 for melee attacks if the character is a speedy class such as Rogue.

SIGNATURE SKILL: 
Last Stand: Roble fires a shot for each entry in the turn order, whether its his allies', his enemies', or an extra shot on his own, for 6 shots. Afterwards, he must reload for a turn.

SYNCHRONIZED SKILLS: None as of yet...

BACKSTORY: Roble isn't sure when he was born, but he remembers living as an orphan on Abbess Island; a former church colony whose clerics specialized in final rites. Many fallen soldiers, priests, and nobles were buried on Abbess, until the graveyards eventually became packed.

6 years after Roble's arrival, the island became the target of a ruthless necromancer, who used the ample supply of corpses withing Abbess to raise themselves an army.

The defenseless clergymen were overcome in an instant. Unfortunately, too few were learned in the means to combat the undead menace. Young Roble was taken to safety by his charge; Heran Nohm, an old gunman who was living on the island for a chance at peace. But when that peace was shattered, he found himself prepared. His domicile on the outskirts of the abbey was stocked with his old equipment, and a hidden bunker for safety.

For several years after, Roble had been trained through covert skirmishes, guerrilla tactics, and infiltrations into undead territory. Until one day, he and Heran realized it wouldn't be enough. Their island had been lost to the necromancer,  and so they sailed off. Whether to find aid, or escape that life, neither of them are sure.

To this day, the Island of Abbess remains a nexus of the undead, a silent threat waiting to be unleashed.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.