Humans

Started by Recreas, 12-07-2011

Recreas

The humans, the are the most common race in the Kingdom of Crussaria. Where they all came from, we don't know now exactly.

RaceOriginReligionDetailed Information
CrussariansCrussariaOld GodsHumans - Crussarians
KhopalDragor IslesThe DivineHumans - Khopal
GaesgroGaesgroOld GodsHumans - Gaesgro
AmbertoliAmbertolOld Gods\Mar'SigilHumans - Ambertolians

Biography:

Humanity has been one of the most common races in the Kingdom of Crussaria since the start,  most likely because of the fact that they started the Kingdom in the first place. There's actual orgin is unknown, they just came with boats and started their own kingdom in the lands of Crussaria.
Humans are known to be a quite dominant specie, if they do not fight with other races about power they'll just fight between themselves. They all want to have the most power, no wonder why the kingdom is always in danger.

They're an intelligent specie, they adapt themselves easy to every kind of situation. But this came with the cost of them being more fragile and less agile. They're not as fast as other races and do not posses the same strength as the orcs. But they do know how to fight a war, they're good strategists but besides that they're able to do everything.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Silver Knight

Crussarians
Crussaria, the Western Realm, holds all sorts of climates. From the Central Plains, to the Western Sea, to the Byros Mountains and Iron Woods to the north, to the rich pipeweed, sugarcane, and cotton plantations to the south, and the Tigoal Jungle to the east. Crussaria is the largest of realm, ruled by over a hundred houses controlled by one royal house. The nobles battle in the game of thrones with as much deceit as battle. As Crussaria is a noble heirarchy, several knights and adventurers seek fame in this central kingdom. Native Crussarians favor traditional blades and war hammers, depending on the region and house they come from.

Noteable Locations:
Ravendale (Small Town)

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

Khopal
There is the Khopal people, islands to the east of crussaria called the Dragor Isles. Khopal is inhabited by exotic civilizations that occasionally war with each other, but usually find peace in coin. This naturally negotiable attitude makes them very economic based, with hundreds of ships from the other realms coming in to port each day for its rich, exotic foods and silks. It has the Johkel, an expansive desert dotted with oasis, acting as a barrier between it and the other realms. Only the knowledgeable and most disciplined caravans cross the desert successfully, making land trade expensive. Alternatively, its ports are huge, boasting the ability to harbor over a hundred ships at a time.

Silver Knight

Gaesgro

To the north, there are the winter tribes of Gaesgro. Famous for their smiths, it is told they were long ago sons of pureblood giants that bred with humans. In the eyes of the humans, they were bastards and abandoned. The underground dwarves adopted them, teaching them the art of the hammer and anvil. However, the half-giants mysteriously ended up back in the bitter cold. Whether the dwarves abandoned them or not is unknown. What is known, to an unfortunate many, is their brute strength. When outcasts fled to the southern lands, they found jobs as sellswords and smiths. It was often the latter, due to their skill at decapitating men and seemingly endless strength. Often wielding massive swords and axes, Gaesgro tribesmen are strong, but very slow. Many bravos have found their way around the brutes through careful, quick movement, dodging their deadly blows and delivering their own.

Silver Knight

Ambertol
Ambertol, or the great desert, lies to the southern lands. A desert people, Ambertolians are said to be the remnants of an ancient civilization, the Ma'Rhan, that had ruled all four realms with powerful magic. Five hundred years ago, however, the Ambertoli destroyed the kingdom, causing the ancients to withdraw to their sacred lands. Now, ruins are all that remains of a once great and prosperous people. While magic is still alive in the Great Desert, an order of Ambertoli knights known as the Order of the Violet Sun keeps a close eye for performers of the dark arts. Ambertoli warriors often wear light clothing and shemaghs to block the sand from blowing into their face. They also favor scimitars and other light weapons.