News

Have an issue with a Member of Staff?
Click here.

Project Zomboid Mods

Blake.H · 1634

Blake.H

• Forum Tech-Admin & CMT Manager
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club Blaze it faggot Obedience Breeds Discipline, Discipline Breeds Unity, Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life LGBT Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
on: 12-04-2016
The server is sitting around and in a playable state, does anyone have any recommendations of any workshop mods to add it?

I'll release it to HGNers who want to play and password applications for anyone else.
Also any other recommendations for the server; config, difficulty, zombie size, loot rarity, xp gain, stat decrease, etc..?

We still need someone to run it fully as I'll only be keeping the server up and there are no plans to make this an RP server, just something for a bit of fun.
« Last Edit: 12-04-2016 by Blake.H »

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Syndraell

• Dark Sorcerer & Suspected Illuminati Leader
  • I watch anime.
  • Awards Played on Terraria Roleplay "Almustadt" 2017 - 2018 Complete Meltdown Official Member of the Kilopost Club Connections, are everything. Sit back, relax & chill. Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013 Played on Minecraft Roleplay "Aceon" 2011 - 2013
Reply #1 on: 12-04-2016
Played it once...
SS13 is more fun IMHO.

A shining example of how society and one's peers are more than willing to turn against you on the slightest rumor or doubt.

Silver Knight

• Founder, Director\Developer
  • Loki
  • Awards This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. Over 4000 Posts! Groovy Baby! Has done something which pleases the Tech Bot Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013 Played on Minecraft Roleplay "Aceon" 2011 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
Reply #2 on: 12-04-2016
Current mods on the server: Mods=BedfordFalls;Mod_Phoenix;Mcdonalds;Hydrocraft;ORGM;PumpPower;QuickBags;Spoons Male skin;Spoons Female Skin;QG;QS;QuickSwag

Subject to change

breslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Tags:

* Hello there Guest

Welcome to the HyperGaming Network forums! We are a large gaming and mod community. Please signup to gain access to other sections of the forum.

If you are having problems navigating the forums, please see this topic.

Forum News

Have an issue with a Member of Staff?
Click here.

* Users Online

Cross

Dot Guests: 361 | Dot Users

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 9297
  • stats Total Posts: 180809
  • stats Total Topics: 22648
  • stats Total Categories: 10
  • stats Total Boards: 211