[SRP] Special/Female/Non-Ukraine/Russian Char applications.

Started by Tom, 02-10-2010

Solidus

|OOC Info|
OOC Name: Soleedus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25179712
Which you are applying for ((IE Female, Non Ukraine/Russian, Or Special char)): Female, non Ukrainian/Russian
Why do you want this Character? I've created almost every different type of character and wish to expand my roleplay experience with a female character with an intriguing storyline.
By applying you accept the responsibilities of having the char, and know that by having this char it may be removed if found that you are abusing.: Yep.
Proof of Admin support (Must be an SA or higher and must be a screenshot that is legible):

|IC info|
Character Name: Natalie Cooper
Age: 28 (Was 27, but I miscalculated in her backstory so I'm revising it)
Sex: Yes please! (Female)
Backstory (Must be at least 2 paragraphs): Natalie Cooper was born in Liverpool, UK in a hot summer day to Walter and Elizabeth Cooper. She attended primary school completely, yet never attended college as she believed that "it held no place in my heart, to which only my adrenal gland can cure my true homesickness: adventure". After spending her first twenty-two years in the UK, Natalie Cooper had moved into Borneo to quench her thirst for adventure, as she promised. Ever since she had been eleven, she'd read popular adventure novels, her favorite author being Charles Dickens. Rather oddly, she always carries at least one Dickens-written book along with her, with her favorite being "A Tale of Two Cities". With an advanced reading level, she had no issues in processing the long strings of text that were called Dicken's classics, and rather preferred them to the typical style of books her fellow youthful members of the world could barely read.

She spent six years in Borneo, living inside of a wooden cottage in the face of Mount Kinabalu, adapting to the unfamiliar environment and ecosystem rapidly. Each day, she'd consume two eggs and a glass of juice, ready for her travels in the wicked forests and jungles. She'd occasionally climb the tallest trees she could find, rather foolishly however. Not only was she wasting energy that could be used for returning home or surviving from a catastrophic accident (eg. a dangerous animal or being lost), she fell consistently. In just those six years, she broke her arms and legs seventeen times, as well has breaking her hip once. However, despite the amount of times she's damaged herself, she's been fortunate enough to receive medical care from a doctor who coincidentally lived next to her cottage. After receiving treatment, even with a cast, she'd return to where she fell and marked the spot as a sign to "be careful" around the area. As her years went by, her doctor passed away from malaria when she was twenty six. Acknowledging her limited options, she had decided to travel for adventure cautiously. No more climbing, no more risks, for the only doctor was several miles away. She didn't own a car, so she'd have to take her bicycle down the sloped surrounding areas of Mount Kinabalu, which would take hours. She'd likely die before reaching her destination if she were to become victim to a horrific tiger attack (forty-nine people died in that one year from tigers alone).

However, what really caused her to leave Borneo was not a tiger, but rather malaria. As the 2013-2014 malaria epidemic rose in Borneo and other surrounding islands became more widespread, so did the virus itself in Natalie's body. She was forced to sell all assets in Borneo and move back with her mother for treatment in the UK. She had survived the vicious disease without any brain damage and was eventually cured. However, like all malaria cases, it may come back easily. As such, she prevents so by taking pills weekly to reduce risk. After about a year of treatment and care, she decided she was ready to return for adventure. However, she acknowledged that Borneo was no longer an option due to the high risk of gaining malaria again. As such, she heard about the Zone by word of mouth. Mystified and incredibly intrigued, she learned more about the Zone. At what she believed to be a myth had been true at last! She ordered tickets to Kiev and made her way to the Zone. But what? The UM was guarding access points, but she needed away in. How did she do so? She was literally smuggled into the Zone via transport truck for the UM. A risky attempt proved successful, and she was able to depart the truck without detection. She headed in with her new gear and weapons, grinning at the large sun that cleared a path of adventure and emotional freedom as she strode across the dirt.

Looking at the sun, she said, "No matter what happens to me, I promise myself to acquire the most astonishing experience of adventure that any humanoid had ever felt compelled to dig and search for. Alas, I am home."

Why does it want in the zone?: As her thirst for adventure grows larger, only the Zone can free her and quench the anxiety, which what she considers life without adventurous opportunity.

Denied- You are saying she spent 4.7 of the six years she was "Adventuring" with broken limbs if she broke bones Eighteen times also She spent 22 years in the UK then 6 in Borneo Guess what that makes 28 not 27 GG.

[/color=red]Denied[/color] That was a complete copy/paste. That auth isn't good anyone due to how old it is.

Solidus

|OOC Info|
OOC Name: Soleedus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25179712
Which you are applying for ((IE Female, Non Ukraine/Russian, Or Special char)): Female, non Ukrainian/Russian
Why do you want this Character? I've created almost every different type of character and wish to expand my roleplay experience with a female character with an intriguing storyline.
By applying you accept the responsibilities of having the char, and know that by having this char it may be removed if found that you are abusing.: Yep.
Proof of Admin support (Must be an SA or higher and must be a screenshot that is legible):

|IC info|
Character Name: Natalie Cooper
Sex: Yes please! (Female)
Backstory (Must be at least 2 paragraphs): Natalie Cooper was born in Liverpool, UK in a hot summer day to Walter and Elizabeth Cooper. She attended primary school completely, yet never attended college as she believed that "it held no place in my heart, to which only my adrenal gland can cure my true homesickness: adventure". After spending her first twenty-two years in the UK, Natalie Cooper had moved into Borneo to quench her thirst for adventure, as she promised. Ever since she had been eleven, she'd read popular adventure novels, her favorite author being Charles Dickens. Rather oddly, she always carries at least one Dickens-written book along with her, with her favorite being "A Tale of Two Cities". With an advanced reading level, she had no issues in processing the long strings of text that were called Dicken's classics, and rather preferred them to the typical style of books her fellow youthful members of the world could barely read.

She spent six years in Borneo, living inside of a wooden cottage in the face of Mount Kinabalu, adapting to the unfamiliar environment and ecosystem rapidly. Each day, she'd consume two eggs and a glass of juice, ready for her travels in the wicked forests and jungles. She'd occasionally climb the tallest trees she could find, rather foolishly however. Not only was she wasting energy that could be used for returning home or surviving from a catastrophic accident (eg. a dangerous animal or being lost), she fell consistently. In just those six years, she broke her arms and legs seventeen times, as well has breaking her hip once. However, despite the amount of times she's damaged herself, she's been fortunate enough to receive medical care from a doctor who coincidentally lived next to her cottage. After receiving treatment, even with a cast, she'd return to where she fell and marked the spot as a sign to "be careful" around the area. As her years went by, her doctor passed away from malaria when she was twenty six. Acknowledging her limited options, she had decided to travel for adventure cautiously. No more climbing, no more risks, for the only doctor was several miles away. She didn't own a car, so she'd have to take her bicycle down the sloped surrounding areas of Mount Kinabalu, which would take hours. She'd likely die before reaching her destination if she were to become victim to a horrific tiger attack (forty-nine people died in that one year from tigers alone).

However, what really caused her to leave Borneo was not a tiger, but rather malaria. As the 2013-2014 malaria epidemic rose in Borneo and other surrounding islands became more widespread, so did the virus itself in Natalie's body. She was forced to sell all assets in Borneo and move back with her mother for treatment in the UK. She had survived the vicious disease without any brain damage and was eventually cured. However, like all malaria cases, it may come back easily. As such, she prevents so by taking pills weekly to reduce risk. After about a year of treatment and care, she decided she was ready to return for adventure. However, she acknowledged that Borneo was no longer an option due to the high risk of gaining malaria again. As such, she heard about the Zone by word of mouth. Mystified and incredibly intrigued, she learned more about the Zone. At what she believed to be a myth had been true at last! She ordered tickets to Kiev and made her way to the Zone. But what? The UM was guarding access points, but she needed away in. How did she do so? She was literally smuggled into the Zone via transport truck for the UM. A risky attempt proved successful, and she was able to depart the truck without detection. She headed in with her new gear and weapons, grinning at the large sun that cleared a path of adventure and emotional freedom as she strode across the dirt.

Looking at the sun, she said, "No matter what happens to me, I promise myself to acquire the most astonishing experience of adventure that any humanoid had ever felt compelled to dig and search for. Alas, I am home."

Why does it want in the zone?: As her thirst for adventure grows larger, only the Zone can free her and quench the anxiety, which what she considers life without adventurous opportunity.

It's been 2 weeks or so, so I'm reapplying.

Denied If you didn't get it from the last post, get it now. That auth is TOO OLD TO USE. Get a new one.

Reorp

[OOC Info]
OOC Name: Reorp
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22017075
Which you are applying for ((IE Female, Non Ukraine/Russian, Or Special char)): Non Ukrainian/Russian Character.
Why do you want this Char?: I want this character to further increase My roleplay in the server(Generic). He is also for a new Neutral PlayerBase group in the server that was just created.
By applying you accept the responsibilities of having the char, and know that by having this char it may be removed if found that you are abusing.: Yes, I do Understand this.

[IC info]
Character Name: Takeo Choma
Sex: Male
Backstory (Must be at least 2 paragraphs): Born and raised in Shimane, Japan... Takeo Choma was an average child in this Japanese state. He had been living with both parents, Both of which were very thoughtful and caring, His parents also enjoyed the traits he had at the time, Dark hair..Light Blue eyes. Being the smaller kid of any of his class when he was about three to five years old, He was always picked on and messed with. He had soon grown immune to their harmful insults and physical bullying. It seemed just a regular school day at least three years later when two kids had moved to his school, or transferred, He had decided to talk to these children as they were in the same grade and no-one had ever bothered talking to them. It turned out.. Both of the kids were friends, One of them was needing to move to Shimane from Tokyo, The second one was a dear friend and he insisted on his parents moving to Shimane also, So this did happen. Takeo had made two new friends that day, They progressed through the grades with their own hardships, It seemed as if.. Non of the bigger kids in the school picked on him now because of the kids he was friends with now. Soon to what may have been around 9th grade, Takeo had made a new friend. That kid's name to this day was Kato June, The couple of friends he had before Kato seemed to fade away as they became closer. These two boys or teens.. Had resembling traits.. Dark hair, Blue eyes, But Kato had brown hair and light blue eyes.. Takeo since birth had increased in pigment, His hair a very dark shade of black and His eyes a low blue. Although, At some points, Takeo seemed to completely not even pay attention to his older friends at all. Little did he know... The older friends had an ever increasing and growing anger for the new found friend that Takeo had. Over the course of about three more years, Takeo was more of 18 or 19 at the time. He and his friend had finally graduated from school and were best pals still since they were smaller. They decided to go for a walk in a smaller city, Looking at the antiques, Shops, and items that they may have had in stock. Walking down the street, A typically cold day in this area.. They were heading on home. Rustling was heard in the bushes, but they both decided to ignore it. Takeo and Kato turned the corner to see a silhouette shadow like figure, It had something in it's grasp. They kept walking in it's direction and as they lessened the distance.. The figure raised it's hand.. Not it's hand apparently, But a gun. A crack was heard as a Nine MilliMetre round flew through the left side of Kato's chest. All Takeo could do at the moment was jump from the crack and check himself for any wounds, But by the time he had done so, He had noticed his friend on the ground bleeding out on the concrete. The figure approached, It was one of the older friends that Takeo had before Kato.. He looked at kato on the ground then back up to Takeo. He spoke in a low tone, "You abandoned us, You Left us for this..This.. PRICK!" The figure throws the gun in the grass and walks forward towards Takeo and Kato. Takeo shakes violently in a sort of fear as his friend lays motionless in a pool of his blood still. The figure walks up and places two hands on Takeo's shoulders. Takeo Sniffs.. And the figure smiles, "You should be my friend..Takeo.." He looks into the crazed man's eyes, He then turns his left side towards the man, Grabbing his shoulders also, Before throwing both the man's arms over his right shoulder and throwing him over his back, His spine and back slam into the concrete with a loud yelp of pain. Takeo in a fit of rage yells as loud as he can, "FUCK YOU!" Before he kicks him in the face and begins to walk off. He pants in rage walking towards the gun as it laying the grass. Despite his pain.. The man on the concrete crawls to his feet and punches Takeo in the shoulder forcefully with his left fist. Takeo turns to the punch only to find another flying for him, A right hook, He grabs the right hook with his left hand and slams his right elbow into the man's jaw twice.. Back and forth in a slapping motion, The man falls the the ground groaning. Takeo trots for the gun still, Grabs it in his hand, Aims it at the man's leg.. Then opens fire, Firing from the knee to his heart and head. He sighs after this blood revenge, Throwing the gun on the ground. Footsteps are heard as the second figure runs up, "YOU KILLED THEM BOTH!? What the hell type of monster are you?!" Takeo tries to speak but the figure runs of screaming for help. Takeo then breaks into a sprint the other way, Stopping once to take two gold bracelets from his friend's body before scrambling off again. The sound of sirens and yells are heard as he runs, The other man had called the police.
It has been about two years.. And Takeo has still been on the run, Looking for places to hide and go. Although they still look mainly in Shimane, Japan.. Takeo was long gone from there by then. He had somehow rode or sailed across the sea to the mainland, by now.. He is half-way in Russia, Almost to Moscow. Three years passed by really quick as he hid from city to city or state to state practically. He had heard this rumor about a place in the Ukraine.. A place where there was really no government rule besides the military, A place of riches, And A place of killers... As a last choice, Takeo traveled to this area at the age of 24 years old. He arranged to sneak into the border with another person whom he had never met before. Surprisingly..It took a lot to actually get into this area, because of the Ukrainian military guarding the whole perimeter. They had passed through by intercepting a small patrol and using their uniforms as disguises to pass through the area. The one person at least knew Russian or Ukrainian translated and spoke for Takeo for the time being, But also teaching Him the language on the travels. Soon, after they passed through the exclusion perimeter.. They split up. Takeo went one way, and the man went the other way with a wave and a smile. Choma only wearing a Wool jacket, White camo pants, And Black combat boots from stuff that he had prepared a long while ago. Along with an AN-94 Assault rifle, And a fort-12 pistol from the military patrol, Takeo traveled into the zone where he has been surviving for at least two years total now. He had a lot of objects he actually enjoyed now. He was oddly stared at as it was rare for someone of the Asian ethnicity to be in this place he had learned to be called, "The zone".
Why does it want in the zone?: A new life, Or a way to escape from the life it had before hand, So as not to be caught and jailed for a long period for avoiding arrest and supposed Murder x2.

You requested it to be denied, group is long dead. Re-apply if you want the character for some other purpose.

Overwatch

[OOC Info]
OOC Name: Monopony
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5442731
Which you are applying for  Female, Non Ukraine/Russian, Or Special char
Why do you want this Char?: I noticed they've been horribly represented over the last year, and was hoping to make my imprint of turning that
By applying you accept the responsibilities of having the char, and know that by having this char it may be removed if found that you are abusing.: I accept.
Proof of Admin support (Must be an SA or higher and must be a screenshot that is legible): http://i770.photobucket.com/albums/xx344/xrayc/RovRec.jpg
It's in 1920x1080 so I thought it was a bit too big to add to the forum

[IC info]
Character Name: Iki Ukanski
Sex: Female
Backstory (Must be at least 2 paragraphs):

A small lean female, leaning against a wall, in a stingy old alleyway that still stinks of the tangy copper of blood, faintly nods to a passing friend, Holding up three fingers, As the musky old man nods back, suddenly pretending to be drunk, wobbling his way into an oncoming militant, Knocking them both over. Two hulking patrol members round the corner in a rush, responding to the guards call for help. The woman quickly and silently emerges from the shadows, keeping her pace, she takes out one of the guards pistols from their holster from behind, ramming the unit guard turned around first to the ground, Before shoulder-barging the next, disorentating them long enough for her father to handle.
Barely having time to regain her breath, as all three guards lay unconscious, she nods to her father, as he begins stripping a guard down, their skin clinging to the clothes, a clear sign of overworking and being under-ranked, amazed at how the guard was barely cohesive in their actions and their response times. The woman takes a long... Deep inhalation, before promptly gagging on the smell of blood mixed with cheap disinfectant, taking the clothes and slowly, groggily dressing up.
Her light, weak voice, with a very monotonomous touch, lapsed out the gasmask, laughing quietly out of exasperation. Gripping her hands together in the leather gloves and taking a step back into a puddle re-assured her of the integrity of the suit even more-so.
Strapping the last of the gear into place, she slowly takes the firearms off the unconscious guards, as a gunship screams overhead, heading for deeper into the zone, The sky buzzing with anomolous power, the faint thumps of mortars dying out. The gentle thrill of rounds peppering the background noise, even miles away, they emitted a noise so fear-inducing it was hard to fight the flight instinct as she was whisked away into the back of a truck inbound for the zone, watching her father being restrained as the military moved in on him, the disguise working for now.

Waking up in the back the haggard truck, she glanced around, feeling rather comfortable for such a bumpy ride before someone else nudged her.

"Hey... You awake too Private?"
"Yeah... Where are we?"
"Stop talking, Back there. When we pass this last checkpoint, We're making one stop at the local town, inside the zone..."

-Several days on-

"Hey... You awake yet?"
"Yeah... I am now."
"Shh... Somethings coming."

Waking up, Ukanski stretches her limbs, briefly slipping out the; once smooth and sleek sleeping bag, yet now ragged and stained with a little too varied fluids. Rolling onto the morning dew coating the grass, her partner beckons for him with a hand signal, tucked into the side of a tree. Grasping the stock of her SVD by the campfire, she knocked back what was left in the cocktail of watered down vodka and several other liquids inside her flask. To her surprise, she found herself on her ass leaning against the tree, when she looked up again, His friend had shoved her back, aiming his LR300 at her, A Man in a Military SKAT Behind him.
Before she has time to look back to her friend, The stock of the LR300 connects with her nose, knocking her out

The next day...

Waking up to a small fan rotating overhead, Ukansi looks to her side, A small table and a locked door meets her sight.

"So, you're finally awake, I'm not going to ask any questions... But you sure were left in an interesting prediciment... Some clothes are in that drawer there, Tell Night downstairs, the one behind the bar, You're a rook. And he'll give you a starter pack for a few rubles... This should pay off the pack"

As Thorfinn places a few rubles on the desk, he takes a fleeting look as he walks out the room, Closing the door behind him.

This charbackground isn't to make my character a super spetznaz soldier, it's just to have a semi-valid way into the zone, I wouldn't ICly have any military training or skills.

Why does it want in the zone?: After learning about the zone, Ukanski had vowed to understand the concept and how it operated, finding a way in, in hope to be enlightened about the zone, make some money along the way... But she was in for far more than she bargained for.

Discussed this with you on steam-friends, but in the meantime accepted.

Chippy

[OOC Info]
OOC Name: Chippy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:32143833
Which you are applying for : Female Mute Character
Why do you want this Char?: To have a uniqueness amongst stalkers, and to have a more innocent-like character.
By applying you accept the responsibilities of having the char, and know that by having this char it may be removed if found that you are abusing.: Of course.
Proof of Admin support (Must be an SA or higher and must be a screenshot that is legible): http://i960.photobucket.com/albums/ae81/aadragonx/rec1.jpg

[IC info]
Character Name: Angel 'Mute' Elliot

One day inside her appartment when she had come home after a week of work. She worked as a Outdoor-Wildlife Tourist. She showed kids on field trips about nature. When she had walked through the door she looked around the house, her cousin wasn't there. Her cousin stayed with her in the appartment after losing her job. Angel wondered where she was, before noticing a small piece of paper held in place on a table by a lamp. She walked to it and took it out from under the lamp and read it...
"Dear Angel,
I am tired of life in this city, I can't get a job, I am worthless. I'm not going to be a pain in your ass anymore, because I'm going to the zone to die or get money bringing artifacts back here. Think of it though, we will be rich. I did my research...this is meant for low life's like me. Don't come after me, I love you cuz'.
                      -Adam Elliot"
Angel was terrified, her only friend was leaving for practically suicide. She only included the money part to comfort Angel, she didn't buy it. Angel soon packed her things and took a flight to the closest city near The Zone.
After the plane had landed she had a nasty feeling in her gut, she rested for the rest of the day, ate and got a few bottles of water and made her way to the direction of the zone. After many miles of walking and exhaustion she noticed a line of Tanks and other Armored Vehicles along with many men with weapons and armor. Angel hit the dirt and looked at them all, they were too far away for her to see details. The only thing she noticed is she wasn't getting shot at, therefor she wasn't spotted. She assumed this was the Military keeping people from getting inside the Zone.
She suddenly felt a grab on the back of her collar as she was hoisted in the air by a man in armor "What are you doing here little girl?" He spoke in Russian. Angel responded "I-" She was being choked by her clothing...she couldn't speak. The man tossed her on the ground and dragged her to the tanks, Angels backpack of water was left behind.
The man put her against a tank "I'll ask once more...Why are you here?" Angel replied "I'm looking for my cousin!" She replied, in a panic. The man turned on his heels and walked to talk to a commander- looking soldier. Angel looked around and heard a voice "Hey. Girl." She noticed it was another man in armor "Come with me, hurry." He put a gun to her back, to make it not noticeable that he was taking her into the zone and walked her behind a tree. "Okay our guns probably can't reach this far. Run that way until you see three people in black trenchcoats, talk to the one with the shotgun."
Angel took off running, as the man who rescued her walked back and yelled "She's running away!" The platoon fired upon her, but no bullet hit her, thankful.
After a while of running she was tripped by a rope that was being held by two men in trenchcoats at two tree's. As she fell on the ground, the men looked down upon her, and another one came into her vision. Angel spoke in a helpless voice "Somebody told me to come this way!" She yelled in panic. A man covered her mouth "Shut up, Jesus Christ do you want a mutant to come this way?" He told her.
Angel was in full panic mode, being shot at and now overwelmed by three scary men made her scream aloud. "Okay I'm done with this, can we rape her yet?" One of the side of her said. The leader sighed "Yeah, I have a headache, do whatever you want." He told them.
Angel had blacked out at this time, when she woke up she felt violated and disgusting inside. One of the bandits walked up to her "Remember...The Charred Bandits, but you won't be able to tell of us, woman." The man took out a kabar and cut out her tongue after some of  Angel's resistance. Angel couldn't speak, blood pored from her mouth as the bandits ran, and Angel ran for help, seeing civilization miles away. ((Will start off with missing tongue injury if accepted))

Why does it want in the zone?: To find a family member who has went into the zone. Also, she is curious about what it is like.

Re-apply if you're still interested.

Spades_Neil

-Snipped-

The character I was applying for is not needed as much as I thought it was. Carry on.

darkzerxx

[OOC Info]
OOC Name:Darkzerxx
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:20067753
Which you are applying for ((IE Female, Non Ukraine/Russian, Or Special char:Female
Why do you want this Char? I liked my first Rp experience and wanted to try it again with a new char.
By applying you accept the responsibilities of having the char, and know that by having this char it may be removed if found that you are abusing.:Yes

[IC info]
Character Name:Saristan 'Trinity' O'Keefe
Sex:Female
Backstory (Must be at least 2 paragraphs): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FFDJJV0xMGmfNG4SZUKjP79LZRXJXP1KPYKNJsryGZg/edit
Why does it want in the zone?:Find squirrel

Grudgingly Accepted. I don't want to see another mushy girl who just happens to be an excellent fighter as well, but I'm sure things will turn out fine.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Dragon

[OOC Info]
OOC Name: Headcrabs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19286320
Which you are applying for: Female Character
Why do you want this Character: To bring about a new and unique perspective to my own and other peoples RP in SRP in order to improve the experience, and also to carry on the whole process of developing a character's story-line in order to bring about the aforementioned effects on RP.
By applying you accept the responsibilities of having the char, and know that by having this char it may be removed if found that you are abusing: I fully understand that I am responsible for my character, and I also fully understand that I am liable to having the character revoked and being punished if I abuse the character.
Proof of Admin support:

[IC info]
Character Name: Alisa 'Dragoness' Serbainisky (Will simply be referred to as 'Dragoness')
Backstory:[NOTE: This is assuming the date is within 2012, the year of which the events of Shadow of Chernobyl take place.]
Alisa Serbainisky, the Daughter of Dmitri Serbainisky (The man who would later be known as the Stalker, 'Dragon'), was born in St.Petersburg on the 18th day of September 1988, in the Leningrad Regional Clinic and Hospital, and was discharged in later days having being given a clean bill of health. For the most part of her youth, she was cared for by her mother, Sasha Serbainisky. Following the Soviet Law of Cooperatives reform of May 1988, her father, Dmitri, had been tending a small restaurant in the less fancier parts of the great city as it was still under the control of the Soviet Union. She wasn't troubled in her upbringing, and her young mind was still sprawling at the time, and unable to take note of the dying system around her. She did not share the view of her parents, and instead: her vision was simply clouded with her own little iteration of a child-like utopia.

By the age of which she was able to grasp the basis of the reality around her, the red giant had already fallen; the corruption was not purged from the system, and as a result: It would jeopardize her life. Of course, she was unable to understand this, even at the age of 10 with a fine education for her age. It was her parents that were the ones that stood around her, protecting her from the fires of the world, the ones that would otherwise seek to harm her. At her age, she didn't know what her parents knew, and could only carry on with her fantasies of a Utopian childhood. Alisa had barely seen anything of her father, Dimitri. The man would always be out with his two friends, smoking and gambling away the rubles that they had earned from the restaurant. It was her mother that did most of the work for the family.

By the age of 20 is the time of which life as she knew it would change. The rumors of the zone had already spread far and wide across the Ex-Soviet nations, positioned on the old excursion zone around Chernobyl was a new excursion zone, the one dubbed as 'The Zone'. Granted, the large area was formed in 2006, but it was during 2009 as to when the stalkers began to appear, and that's when life would throw its first challenge at her. Following a large chain of deals involving shady business on the part of Dimitri, he had unwillingly gotten involved in the web of corruption that had been left behind from the fall of the Soviet Union. It was not him who would pay for it though.

Following the murder of Sasha Serbainisky, the father of Alisa had decided to pursue the murderer as he fled towards 'The Zone' to flee from the web of corruption after being persecuted by Dimitri. Said Father donned the name 'Dragon', alongside his friends who donned the names 'Drake' and 'Wyvern', and engaged in pursuit, moving from Russia to Ukraine after the murderer, leaving only a note behind. Alisa was left in the dark with nobody to guide her, and only had the wisdom of her mother to follow in order to survive. It would be like this for a few years for the Daughter of the Dragon, although she had a burning question engraved into her will as per the derivative of the note.

By 2012, Alisa departed from her home in Russia after she had summoned up the will to venture out, where her undying passion to find her father took hold instead of her will to simply accept what happened and carry on. It was reckless, but she already had nothing to lose from doing so, and only knew what she could gain from it. Her situation was dire, Alisa acknowledged this, in the hopes of finding her father and laying down a number of questions, and passing judgement on the father that had abandoned her, whether she would endorse his actions, or utterly condemn them. She knew nothing about 'The Zone', the place where her father's footsteps led to, it would prove a challenge, but she was determined to persevere in order to find the man who had started this, and get answers from him.
Why does she want to be in the zone?: Essentially as mentioned above, to find her father, 'Dragon', and pass judgement on him for his actions. Lesser reasons would be to escape the web of corruption in St. Petersburg and also to start a new life where one had been taken from her.

"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Picto Wolf

[OOC Info]
OOC Name: Picto Wolf
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19921109
Which you are applying for ((IE Female, Non Ukraine/Russian, Or Special char: Non Ukraine/Russian
Why do you want this Char?: To be able to use the knowlage i have and use it with my merc.
By applying you accept the responsibilities of having the char, and know that by having this char it may be removed if found that you are abusing.: Yes.
Proof of Admin support (Must be an SA or higher and must be a screenshot that is legible): http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad41/pictowolf/Untitled-8.png

[IC info]
Character Name: Ryan Davies
Sex: Male
Backstory (Must be at least 2 paragraphs): Ryan grew up in England with his mother and father. They all had a strong bond between them. His mother a nurse at the clinic. His Father. A solider in the armed forces. When he was young he spent alot of time playing games as most children do. Attended school and left with good grades. He did not feel that having a normal life would suit him.
When he turnt 17 he went a signed up for the army. A few months down the line he got his date to be enlisted. A frew months later he was on a train heading to his barracks to learn his basic skills. Most of this involed Feild craft, Weapon handling and maintance, Physical training, first aid along with general knowlage.

After 23 weeks of basic training he was moved on to a new barracks. Leaving most of the people he met. Once there it was just scratching up the things he learnt a while ago. In his spare weekends ryan went home to see his mother and father to make sure they was doing well. That soon stopped when he was sent out on deployment.
After his four years of service he desided it was time to leave the army and try to live a normal live. But after the men he killed, The things he saw. It was not as straigh forward as possible. He wanted to go back in but he blew his chance. This is where he looked into mercenary work.
When he hit 27 he finally found a company willing to take him on. His first deployment was to the zone to assess the potential income from the area. He was made up that he would not have to go back to a normal live. Hvaing a chance to be what he can be again.

Why does it want in the zone?: He wants to be in the zone for the company who sent him there to asses along with having the chance to do somthing different.

ACEPTED
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

gamerhead

[OOC Info]
OOC Name: |HGN-FOTO| Gamerheadᴴᴰ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16415872
Which you are applying for ((IE Female, Non Ukraine/Russian, Or Special char: Female
Why do you want this Char? Because I will be donating for a female player model and think a female will be a new RP experience for me in SRP.
By applying you accept the responsibilities of having the char, and know that by having this char it may be removed if found that you are abusing.: Yes, I accept.

[IC info]
Character Name: Alexi Merkov

Alexi Merkov grew up in a small shanty town just on the border of Russia and Ukraine called Kruhle.  When she was a little girl she had always heard stories and wonders of the treasures that men had brought back from "The Zone."  When she was just a girl her father became very ill from an unknown disease.  Low on money and low on food the Merkov family was going to be driven from their home.  After her brother Mevory Merkov heard the news of his fathers illness he decided that he would have to be the one to go and do something about it.  About a week later her brother embarked on a journey that would leave his young sister alone with her sickly father.  Four years later Alexi was now fourteen and her father had passed away,  knowing that she would have to make a life for herself at such a young age she set out to learn how to scavenge for herself.

Two years later Alexi was living on her own out in the nearby woods of Kruhle, free of bother and free of the overwhelming government that was the Ukrainian military.  One day started off like any other by her searching woods, hunting for food, and scavenging for any gear she could find.  On this day she found what was the border to Russia and she thought about her brother and what the zone might be like and what great treasures he was finding there.  After her long day of searching was over she gracefully returned home tho her house she made out of wood, small twigs, and branches.  When she got home she quickly realized something wasn't right and yelled, "Who's there!"  A mans voice suddenly answered and said, "I don't want any trouble just thought this was an abandoned house."  She suddenly lowered her weapon and walked toward the man getting a closer look at him. This was the first time she had ever seen someone so handsome and has never felt like this before so she invited him to stay with her for a short while.

Well a short while turned into four years of getting to know the man by the name of Daemon Crupp.  By this time they had already developed small feelings for each other and had set up a great system of hunting and trapping game for their food.  This day started off like any other day with her going to set up the small rabbit traps and he going to set the traps in the trees for squirrels.  After she had gotten done with checking and resetting her traps for the day she had set off back home only to find that her home had been burned down and a small group of men looking for something.  She wondered what it was that they were looking for when suddenly a man grabbed her by the arm and covered her head and dragged her away.

She soon found out that she was taken and dropped out in a strange place where she had never seen before.  This place was was right outside "The Zone," and she figured that since she was here she might as well ask around if anyone knew any combat skills.  Two years had passed and she had met up with a man named Vladamir Nena, he was  a master mercenary who taught her the basic skills and trade of a rookie mercenary so that she would get hired into "The Zone."  Once she was properly trained she was then hired and sent into "The Zone" as a Rookie mercenary looking for a man named Daemon Crupp.  It had been a long while since she had heard from Daemon and she was sure it couldn't be him but, orders are orders and she had to take them thus landing her into the zone.

Why does it want in the zone?: She originally wanted to go to the zone to find her brother but was hired on a mission to kill Daemon.

Rook

OOC Info
OOC Name: |HGN| Rook Sh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:11821690
Which you are applying for: Female Auth and non-russian/ukrainian auth
Why do you want this Char?: I had the char for a while and I would like to be able to play as said char again
By applying you accept the responsibilities of having the char, and know that by having this char it may be removed if found that you are abusing: Yes

[IC info]
Character Name: Veronika Nehoda
Backstory:

Veronika Nehoda was born in
Ukraine, afterwards moving to Portugal where she spent the next few years of her
life. Veronika didn't know much about her Parents, she knew her Father was
always away for work and her Mother was to put it plainly, left to take care of
her, for the early stages of her life she didn't have many friends where she
lived, wasn't until in her teens when she moved from Portugal back to Ukraine
she got close with anyone that wasn't her parents, at the age of 16 she had
found that her father was a Mercenary that worked in several places across the
Globe, which took her a long time to come to terms with, Veronika didn't think
much of her father for the next few years, it wasn't until the age of 20 she
came to terms with it fully, by this time Veronika had alot more to worry about,
she had wanted to get a good job, a house of her own which she did for the next
6 years of her life, by the time she was 26, her curiosity about her Father's
work had re-appeared, urging her to talk with her Father properly for the first
time in years, he had told her about the places he'd been, most importantly his
last job in a place called the Zone, as he described as Riches and
Murder.

Her Father still had some contacts with the men he worked with,
those who were much more experianced in the Zone than himself, she spoke
to a few over the phone and met with one who still had his PDA, showing pictures,
accumulated information and other saved information, after all the people she
spoke to she thought it was too interesting a place to be passed up, not
realising the true dangers she packed some Rubles, clothes suitable for
travelling in, and her Father's Pistol, she made her way to the Zone and with
help of her father's contacts, smuggled through the Military lines into the
Zone, the first move is always the hardest she was told, and she should start
with Wolf's camp, upon arrival she was met with stares, whispers and greetings,
feeling even better that she had a weapon with her, a man in a green suit waved
her over, this was to be the Man called Wolf.

For the next few months she spent her time as a STALKER, learning the ways of the Zone
and picking up useful skills to any Zone Traveller. Although a STALKERs life was hard, she had
to pull her own weight, after leaving the Cordon she travelled to other parts of the
Zone, making a few friends on the way, most notibly a Trader named Wine, wine
had hired her, got her some gear and in time become her best friend in the Zone,
up until his Death, rendering Veronika a Freelancer..

Why does it want in the zone?: To pursue curiosity influenced by her Father.

Accepted.

Thanatos

[OOC Info]
OOC Name: Thanatos
Steam ID: 0:0:30349766
Which you are applying for ((IE Female, Non Ukraine/Russian, Or Special char: F/American
Why do you want this Char? I want to have a new attempt at SRP.
By applying you accept the responsibilities of having the char, and know that by having this char it may be removed if found that you are abusing.: Yes
Proof of Admin support (Must be an SA or higher and must be a screenshot that is legible): Rov http://steamcommunity.com/id/Thanatosd347h/screenshot/558689934254829936
Rebel: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Thanatosd347h/screenshot/558689934254827922/?
Sily CC: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Thanatosd347h/screenshot/558689934254831225/?

[IC info]
Character Name: Jordan Redmond
Backstory (Must be at least 2 paragraphs): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_RzjmaOAYE52EyZ-DNYRIuEedi6CtdvJSqC6qXxneG4/edit
Why does it want in the zone?: After a life of interest, she finally left for the journey.

Accepted.

Meanwhile outside of Leshiy's door.

Adam 'Sporadic' Dominika - Alive | Squirrel - Alive | Jordan Redmond - Alive | Njal - MIA | Bowie - MIA

Vortigoat

[OOC Info]
OOC Name:Vortigoat
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26938008  02:12      196    0 active
Which you are applying for ((IE Female, Non Ukraine/Russian, Or Special char:Female
Why do you want this Char? I want this char so i can better develop my roleplay, I also want to try it out and it will be a good source of roleplay

By applying you accept the responsibilities of having the char, and know that by having this char it may be removed if found that you are abusing.:I accept
Proof of Admin support (Must be an SA or higher and must be a screenshot that is legible):http://steamcommunity.com/id/kamakamakamakama/screenshot/541803165864696992?tab=public

[IC info]
Character Name:Nikki Minaj (Sister of Adrian Ivakov - KetChup)
Sex:Female
Backstory (Must be at least 2 paragraphs):  Nikki was born in June just like her brother, in a small town called Yevmynka, Ukraine. Unlike her older brother, she was exactly the opposite. Going around, always getting in trouble, the typical bad girl.
Both living  a normal life with they're parents. Time passed as they grew, there was a deadline. They're family was assaulted with taxes, both forced to move out and work. Nikki was invited to live along at her boyfriends house, dragging her brother along. She took a job as a secretery, ironically. Nikki's brother on the other side, learend how to play guitar and managed to get in a local band, bringing a small profit.

It was fun and games, every week-end going out partying, drinking, having fun.
Then it all stopped in one night, bandits... In the middle of the night, they came home almost wasted from all the partying. Crashing trough the door, they find they're apartment ransacked upside down. It wasn't too late yet, they surprised the robbers and jumped one them. One of them had a pistol, aiming it at Nikki. Adrian pushed him, but the gun discharged and killed Nikki's boyfriend. Panicing, the neighbours called the police while Adrian was struggling with the bandits. Finnaly, he managed to knock one of them unconcious, while the other dead.  After all the ramble, the police we're on they're way. Adrian cared so much for his sister and was very sad for her loss. He then proceeded to examine the bandit, he found a journal. Adrian read the last pages of it before the police could get hold of it. Inside, there was talking about "The Zone" a sacred place full of riches and expensive artifacts. The tale of a secret land where "Stalkers" rule the place and look for treasures. They needed money, badly. His sister's income as a secretary and a mere guitarist weren't enough. They were lost without Nikki's boyfriend. Adrian think'd this over and came with a decision. He choose wander into this "Zone", promising to send money.
Life continued for her, every day living with guilt. That incident changed her perpective of the world.
Long after her brother left, there came the first package and then the second and the third and so on. Filled with money, stories of the Zone and how to get there. She burst into tears, happy to know her brother is still alive, it didn't last long. After that, the packages stopped. Destroying her.

She couldn't take it anymore, and took matters into her own hands. Following her brother's instructions, into the Zone.
(I fixed some grammar issue's , I'm bad in writing backstories)

Why does it want in the zone?: Nikki took matters into her own hands, she decided to adventure into the Zone to find the fate of her brother.

Vortigoat

[OOC Info]
OOC Name:Vortigoat
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:26938008 
Which you are applying for ((IE Female, Non Ukraine/Russian, Or Special char: Special char.
Why do you want this Char? To enhance roleplay for myself and that of others.
By applying you accept the responsibilities of having the char, and know that by having this char it may be removed if found that you are abusing.: I accept
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img255/4993/swagv.png
http://imageshack.us/content_round.php?page=done&l=img7/7227/swag2o.png

[IC info]
Character Name:Volodymyr, Deacon of Odessa.
Sex:Male
   Volodymyr was born on October 13th, 1973 in Odessa.  Odessa is a city, as well as a Oblast (Region) in southern Ukraine, on the coastline of the Black Sea.   Growing up, he was raised in a poor farm household. His father, named Nicholas worked pain stakingly every year to grow and preserve the crop so the family could get by on money and food, however, every year it got just as difficult as the last.  His mother, Tanya was a very ardent church woman.  As her husband worked, she devoted her life to the Orthodox Church as well as Volodymyr. 
   Religion in the family was a very strong factor.  Volodymyrs father, as he was always preoccupied, was yet still a very ardent worshipper on Sundays mostly.  Volodymyr enjoyed church, more or less brainwashed from his earliest childhood experiences, his love for god and Jesus was unwavering until he was 15 years old.  When Volodymyr turned 15 times in his life had taken a turn for a worse, stress from school and working on the farm with his father had begun to fatigue his mind, and his body as well. Every night yet he prayed, prayed for better... But events only got worse.  His father passed away on March 3rd, after Volodymyr hit him by accident with a tractor plow, breaking his neck and instantly killing him.
   The family, which had already been struggling entered a time of perpetual illness and poverty. Volodymyr alone kept the farm up to pace still, and in his free time he went to the neighbors' farm, 5 miles down the dirt road and helped him out for a share of their profits.  He did this for 5 years, not having enough time to go to church in between.  His mother fell very ill when he reached the age of 20 years old, being forced to take care of her as well.  4 months later, she died.  Volodymyr for the first time in 5 years returned back to church on the very day she died, however, encountered an experience while he was there.
   Volodymyr walked into the same old church which hadn't changed for centuries. He knelt down at the altar in the front, no one else was within the church. Volodymyr prayed, and prayed... And prayed.  Apologizing for the loss of his faith, apologizing for all the wrong doings he had committed, praying for the forgiveness of god, and for his help.  All was still silent... Volodymyr, waited for a second. Feeling oddly renewed, just as he had before as a child. He came to a ultimatum with himself, kneeling there, promising not to god, but to himself that he would return to his origins and do whatever it is he had to at home. Volodymyr stood up from the altar and turned around.  The doors at the end of the building wide open... Where as he had closed them when he came in.  Volodymyr stood and watched for a second when 3 orbs entered through the door... He watched as they came closer, no signs of stopping but Volodymyr did not budge.  Volodymyr held out his hand for some reason, and the closest orb touched against his hand.  Volodymyr began to seizure and convulse physically, but mentally.... He seemingly went to another universe, a different time.  He pictured 3 events... The first was a depiction of the death of the Philistines, and the theft of the Arc of the Covenant.  The second was a view of the holy Crusades, fought by the noble Knights Templar and Hospitallars.  The third was a depiction of the Catholic persecution of the Templar... Volodymyr blacked out, and fell to the ground.
   When Volodymyr came to, the church was completely dark as night had already fallen. He stood up and lit a candle on the altar, looking up and seeing the colored window depiction of a Templar, standing there with his white shirt and red cross over the mail shirt that he wore.  After seeing this window many times before, Volodymyr simply looks down. Looking around to get his bearings and walking out, going back home to rest.
   The next day was a Sunday, this is when Volodymyr became a life member of the church... Vowing to the preacher to become a Deacon.  Volodymyr simply worked to his fullest extent for 10 more years before he became a Deacon at the church. Volodymyr however, had grown to seem cold to other people, excessively stern and overly stressing.  The stress however, did not always show, through these 10 years Volodymyr had attended church more times than he had his entire life, and free times were spent there rather than at another farm for money.
   'Deacon' Volodymyr sought out those who were wavering in their faith, attempting to get them to understand the circumstances and god. Volodymyr would even get a bit aggressive as he attempted to force down his and the churches faith. The stress which had accumulated for years had finally come to mean something to him... It made him a radical orthodox, slowly becoming more and more violent. When the fall of the Soviet Union came in 1989 Ukraine became independent, with this... Volodymyr sought out other options for his faith and success.
   Volodymyr stayed as a farmer for 5 more years and continued his Deacon work. One night however... He stayed at the church late.  The preacher at the church came in and talked to Volodymyr, at which point he asked the preacher "Who are the enemy? Who are we supposed to protect our flock from" the preacher looked at him oddly, and then responded "Sin, Pagans, Demons, Evil."  Volodymyr looked at the preacher, knowing it already. But then responding with stories he had heard of from the "Zone" which was knowingly existing.  "I've heard stories of Demons and evil in the CNPP Zone."  The preacher looked at him and responded "Is there something on your mind?"  Volodymyr simply looked forward from the altar... Then looking up and seeing the glass window again, depicting a mail wearing Templar.
   Volodymyr told the preacher "God is telling me to go, and seek out evil." He stood up and left... A few days later on the news a museum in Odessa had a plate helmet, mail shirt and plate metal boots as well as a medieval short sword stolen from it.  The Deacon returned home, taking a white shirt and cutting the arm sleeves off of it, then cutting his arm with the sword... He painted red cross on the front of it with his own blood. He got dressed in this outfit, went to church and prayed at the altar at which point the preacher came in, noticing.  As Volodymyr walked out the preacher did not stop him, but simply said "You are always welcomed here Volodymyr, Deacon of Odessa."
   Volodymyr travelled to the zone, seeking out the evil in not only the form of mutants, but also in the form of heretics... Bringing to justice those who had done others wrong, and spreading the word of god.  A holy crusader, of a modern time following the wim of god.

Why does it want in the zone?: This is described in the backstory

Approved, lets see how this goes.