Problem deleting file...

Started by KingArthur, 20-04-2010

KingArthur

I have this .exe i downloaded- a mod for Battle field 2, turns up it was the wrong version and i was disappointed. However, it wont let me delete the file. Everytime i move it off desktop OR click delete OR shield+Delete it freezes windows (explorer.exe) and wants to "Restart it" And then freezes, again. This file corrupt, or just went crazy? Its bugging me that my computer wont touch the file w/out freezing. Anyone know anyway i can get it?

(Safe mode freezes went starting due to this file on desktop so rule that out)

Blake.H

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Steel

Lol... what mod did you DL?

Zstan

To delete the .exe you must first invent the universe.

KingArthur

I deleted it, I Did a shift-delete and let it sit there all night, when i woke up its like "Do you want to delete this file" And i clicked yes harder then i have ever clicked yes before.

Steel

Yer, what mod was it?

Lucidius

Quote from: KingArthur on 21-04-2010
..when i woke up its like "Do you want to delete this file" And i clicked yes harder then i have ever clicked yes before.

lol'd so hard.

Yeah, I get the same thing with install files. I'll launch them, and then rage launch them like 3 more times, 3 hours later, BAM spammed with install windows.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Akira

http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/

Download that, check what programs are using it and click Unlock all. Then try deleting it again. Probably something's excessivly using it.

KingArthur

yea, i got rid of it, took the whole night- i clicked Shift+Delete and left it there for 12 hours.

KillSlim

Quote from: KingArthur on 21-04-2010
I deleted it, I Did a shift-delete and let it sit there all night, when i woke up its like "Do you want to delete this file" And i clicked yes harder then i have ever clicked yes before.

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Bl★ck Star

Get out of here Nekro

KillSlim

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 24-07-2010
Get out of here Nekro

3 Days old, and this thread is at the top of the board. Not a Necro.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: KillSlim on 24-07-2010
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 24-07-2010
Get out of here Nekro

3 Days old, and this thread is at the top of the board. Not a Necro.

Uh no look at the month its April, we already got July <___>

and also the Problem is already solved, so please lock thread or delete