Best PC for around £400 to £500

Started by Pruneyboy, 27-02-2010

Pruneyboy

I am looking for a gaming PC that has a good graphics card and RAM. I need this to be cheap since i has no money :( anyway i need a good one, please could anyone post links. Thanks.
Get out dolan

Paintcheck

Buy parts and build it yourself. You won't get a good prebuilt one for 400 pounds.

Pruneyboy

I was thinking of buildings my own but

1. i will go overboard and spent like an extra £300 on it, which i dont want to do.
2. It will take too long
3. I will most defiently mess something up.
Get out dolan

Paintcheck

Building a computer is a lot easier than most people think and you will get a much better machine out of it. I STRONGLY encourage you to give up on prebuilt because at that price range you won't get good parts.

Celtic

Quote from: Paintcheck on 28-02-2010
Building a computer is a lot easier than most people think and you will get a much better machine out of it. I STRONGLY encourage you to give up on prebuilt because at that price range you won't get good parts.
Once you figure out what your doing it isn't that hard, and does in fact result in a better machine.
Quote from: Pruneyboy on 28-02-2010
I was thinking of buildings my own but

1. i will go overboard and spent like an extra £300 on it, which i dont want to do.
2. It will take too long
3. I will most defiently mess something up.
1. Just stay in your budget and plan out what you buy.
2. It shouldn't take that long.  I put my first one together in a matter of  an hour or two. (With help.)
3. Get a friend who's experienced with computer's to help you out.

Pruneyboy

Thanks guys ^_^ just got to wait till my birthday and when i get a job...
Get out dolan