Steam - Perils of Summer

Started by Silver Knight, 01-07-2010

Silver Knight

I know theres only a few days left (3 + today) but i figured id just make a thread to discuss whats avalaible.

Current deals to get today:

Thief deadly shadows
GTA: San Andreas

Noteable:
Starwars Galaxies (But requires subscription, so not really "worth" it
Titan Quest - If your really bored, get it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

Yeah I already Bought me Mirrors Edge, Re5 and Red Faction Guerilla

The Summer Perils are fucking awesome

Afromana

Star Wars galaxies WAS a good game, it had one awsome gold age, but after its "Combat Update", over half its playerbase left, that was the GOOD playerbase, that made the game breathe and be good.
There's only a handfull of good players left, hard to find, its mostly filled with WoW-like grinding players now.

Good game, but alot has been ruined.

Silence)

Yea they are awesome i got Operation Flashpoint:Dragon Rising  for a good price other places have it for like 30 to 40 dollars used games are 20 but meh i don't like taking chances

Silence)

Quote from: Afromana on 01-07-2010
Star Wars galaxies WAS a good game, it had one awsome gold age, but after its "Combat Update", over half its playerbase left, that was the GOOD playerbase, that made the game breathe and be good.
There's only a handfull of good players left, hard to find, its mostly filled with WoW-like grinding players now.

Good game, but alot has been ruined.
Yea it is still a good game just not as social Very hard to do big things anymore like a star destroyer *too many high level players*  and in the past few years it has grown very laggy

KillSlim

It WAS a good game, but the Combat system is REALLY fucked.
Barely anyone plays it anymore.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window