[TRADE] Starcraft2/WoW Time Cards

Started by Khorn, 06-08-2010

Khorn

I got 2 Starcraft 2 10 hour time cards and 2 World of Warcraft 10 day cards.

Just wondering if anyone would be willing to trade something on steam for it.

Such as Left 4 Dead 2?

Make an offer if you got one.

Mikhail

isnt SC2 free to play in everywhere but Korea where they have to pay by the hour

Khorn

What? Starcraft isn't free anywhere? Its a demo time card thing. You get 10 hours to play the full game.

Goose

I got those to lol bought the game today(AGAINQ_Q) but yea pretty much the same thing as khorn here but grab his first seeing as he made the post if he runs out and you are intrested let me know.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Blake.H

Starcraft 2 thingies, they last for 10 hours game time or 10 hours real time? + Can you use them both on say.. one account?

Same with the Wow codes, can you use them both- i dont think you can.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

jaik

Quote from: Longlostblake on 28-10-2010
Starcraft 2 thingies, they last for 10 hours game time or 10 hours real time? + Can you use them both on say.. one account?

Same with the Wow codes, can you use them both- i dont think you can.

You can use them once, and you get 10 real hours.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Blake.H

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Khorn

Yea, I think 10 hours to spend at your choice. Not a 10 hour countdown. Maybe, I haven't used them or gave them away.

Khorn

Come one people, I still got them. I honestly have no use for them. But I don't know if they expire.