[SELL] Ipod Touch 2g [SELL]

Started by ☢Milk☢, 24-10-2010

☢Milk☢

I am interested in donating to the SRP server, So I am gonna sell my jailbroken Ipod touch 2g. It is in great condition, and only has scratches on the back of the Ipod. The screen is scratch free, and If you want I can clean the back and make it good as new. If you don't want it Jailbroken, then just let me know and I can restore it to factory settings. I'm not going to start off with a set price, but you can post your offers here, or PM me them. If you need anymore information, just PM me, or post here. Photo's will be posted when someone requests them, or people get interested. Thanks

Chrono

I wonder if you can ship to other country's...

lolKieck

Quote from: Chrono on 25-10-2010
He can send to other americans.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

☢Milk☢

Quote from: lolKieck on 25-10-2010
Quote from: Chrono on 25-10-2010
He can send to other americans.
Yes, I am using USPS. If no one else is interested, I might be able to send it internationally. Are you interested? If you are, state your price.

Chrono

Nah,I was just wondering.

☢Milk☢

Quote from: Chrono on 26-10-2010
Alright, I'm considering putting it on ebay. What price should I put for a jailbroken Ipod?

jaik

Quote from: ☢Milk☢ on 26-10-2010
Alright, I'm considering putting it on ebay. What price should I put for a jailbroken Ipod?
3000 Rubles
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Chaos

Well you can get those stolen for $20 and that's usually on craigslist or ebay.They don't say it's stolen though, but prices are kind of deflated? for them.

☢Milk☢

Quote from: Jake on 26-10-2010
3000 Rubles

Quote from: Chaos on 26-10-2010
Well you can get those stolen for $20 and that's usually on craigslist or ebay.They don't say it's stolen though, but prices are kind of deflated? for them.
Shit, I wish I would have gotten a deal like that for mine. Can you be arrested for purchasing stolen items, if you didn't know that they were stolen?

Chaos

Shit, I wish I would have gotten a deal like that for mine. Can you be arrested for purchasing stolen items, if you didn't know that they were stolen?
Well I think so, even know you don't know, your in posession of stolen items. I'm not sure if they would let you go or not. But I've never heard of anyone getting caught for it. Go to craigslist you might see one for $20 but you will see one at $40

☢Milk☢

Quote from: Chaos on 26-10-2010
Well I think so, even know you don't know, your in posession of stolen items. I'm not sure if they would let you go or not. But I've never heard of anyone getting caught for it. Go to craigslist you might see one for $20 but you will see one at $40
Sounds like a plan!

jaik

You won't be fined/arrested for purchasing stolen items, btw.
Well, atleast here.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Blake.H

Give us a photograph of it; Front and back and of one with the screen on.
All good i'll make you a reasonable offer (As long as you give your -ideal- Price)

Also, how many gb's is it? 8gb or 16gb?

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"