Join us on Teamspeak!
IP: 151.80.27.157
collapse

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay returning in early 2021 to HGN

Silver Knight · 3826

Offline Silver Knight

• Founder, Director\Developer
  • Loki
  • Awards The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! Over 4000 Posts! Groovy Baby! Has done something which pleases the Tech Bot Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on Minecraft Roleplay "Aceon" 2011 - 2013 Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013
I am proud to announce we are actively working on bringing S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay back to HGN. It's been close to 7 years since we last hosted the server and yet we still have a dedicated following for our server.

Silverknight, Pictowolf, Lexo are actively working on the server, bringing the very best of S.T.A.L.K.E.R and roleplay into 2020. We hope that you will soon join us once we release the servers.

( Servers? ) - Yes, unlike before we are going to have multiple servers, trying to provide a real zone environment, players will be able to travel from the Cordon to the chernobyl power plant and back, facing mutants, radiation, toxic areas, zombified stalkers, player factions, anomalies and more.

We're going for a hardcore roleplay approach this time around, with many of the RPG features originally in the game. Stay tuned for more.

Development teaser thread:
https://forums.hypergamer.net/the-cordon/s-t-a-l-k-e-r-roleplay-2020-development-teasers/msg198802/?topicseen#new
« Last Edit: 28-12-2020 by Silver Knight »
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

breslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Offline Knife_cz

• S.I.B.W.W.D.N.N.M.
  • HGN Illuminati
  • Epic Poster
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club They were a powerful force in the west decades ago... LGBT Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
You still have time to delete this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Steven :D

• ♥ ~Kawaii!~ Member Extraordinaire ♥
  • HGN Illuminati
  • Werewolf
  • Awards This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! They were a powerful force in the west decades ago... HGN Special Agent Official Member of the Kilopost Club Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013 Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013
** A strong gust of wind knocks Alex Chorei over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Madcombat

• Prince
  • Catapult-Man
  • Awards Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum.
Did someone say gear?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline slimbo

• Sheep
ok
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Silver Knight

• Loki
  • Awards The Kawaii award is awarded to veterans of the Anime Forum. This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them! Over 4000 Posts! Groovy Baby! Has done something which pleases the Tech Bot Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 Played on Minecraft Roleplay "Aceon" 2011 - 2013 Played on Terraria Roleplay "Caphori" 2011 - 2013
Welcome Marked Ones
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline Silver Knight

• Loki
So far we are very happy with the responsive from older players returning after nearly 7 years, it's fantastic so see so many old players come together to enjoy the nostalgia of the rebirth of the stalker server(s).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Offline IceFire

• **Donator**
  • Sumarai
Brilliant  haven't checked these forums in about 5 years. Thought I would after a couple of memories the other day. Congratulations to you guys, sounds like it will be great  hope it goes well!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tags:

* Hello there Guest

Welcome to the HyperGaming Network forums! We are a large gaming and mod community. Please signup to gain access to other sections of the forum.

If you are having problems navigating the forums, please see this topic.

Forum News

Join us on Teamspeak!
IP: 151.80.27.157

* Users Online

Dot Guests: 570 | Dot Users
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal