For the upcoming Star Wars RP, this video.

Started by Kelse, 16-07-2012

Kelse

the permaban queen.

Knife_cz

Its 'upcoming' for a few months now.

Kelse

EXACTLY, NOW WATCH IT. (Exile is making me do sweps so I'll know when it's near completion.)

the permaban queen.

Tom

Quote from: Kelse on 16-07-2012
EXACTLY, NOW WATCH IT. (Exile is making me do sweps so I'll know when it's near completion.)

I already know when it will near completion. The answer is likely never, or in several years. After all, Fallout and Crussaria for the longest time was "Coming soon" for 2-3 some odd years before they where ever launched and even then they where nowhere near finished products.

Answer is, it will never ever be complete ever.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Kelse

Quote from: Tom on 16-07-2012
Quote from: Kelse on 16-07-2012

I already know when it will near completion. The answer is likely never, or in several years. After all, Fallout and Crussaria for the longest time was "Coming soon" for 2-3 some odd years before they where ever launched and even then they where nowhere near finished products.

Answer is, it will never ever be complete ever.

The likelyhood of that is uncomfortably high, sadly.

the permaban queen.

Frostee

Ket

Don't be surprised if it never makes it, it was never meant to.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Silver Knight

Grow up. seriously. It's done but srp and frp are not stable enough right now. nor do we have the advertisement needed.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Gonztah

Quote from: Last.Exile on 17-07-2012
Grow up. seriously. It's done but srp and frp are not stable enough right now. nor do we have the advertisement needed.

I'd say SRP is rather stable right now, we usually have +10 players every evening, even more on weekends. Don't know about FRP though.

meetdadoom

Quote from: Last.Exile on 17-07-2012
nor do we have the advertisement needed.

Because that always goes out well *rolls his eyes*

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]