The Guardian

Started by Mapstone, 08-11-2010

Mapstone

The Guardian was released on September 26th, 2006.
Of course being the cheap person that I am I did not want to spend the money to go and watch in in theaters(Mistake #1). So what did I do? Insted I waited 3 years to see it.
However what is The Guardian about anyway?  The Guardian is one of the movies I personally have ever seen representing anysort of the United States Coast Guard work... Which is more so harder than any other branch. (And yes, to those of you believers in "Armed Services" I will argue this.). The title its self is the name of a legend that was created after the death of the great Paraswimmer... It is believed that there is a Guardian to lives of people stuck out at sea next to Kodiak Alaska which is where a majority of the movie takes place besides the main Coast Guard training grounds at Cape May New Jersey.

Thats all I really have to say about the movie besides its one of the best I have ever seen... If you'v seen it your welcome to comment on how you thought it was. (Probably not alot have seen it, not one of those famous titles like 'Terminator')