Suckerpunch

Started by Killabreu, 06-04-2011

Killabreu

From what I can tell, it seems to be the most nonsensical movie of all time. I see samurai robots with miniguns, ninja nurses in full leather wearing eyepatches looking like they just stumbled out of a Hot Topic store. What the fuck is this shit even about? I see aforementioned ninja nurses killing nazis (I think) and fighting the (also aforementioned) samurai robot things with miniguns.

TL;DR: What is this I don't even.

SRP Characters:
Callsign "Faust" - Loner.
Callsign "Eastwood" - American trader.
Roger McMillan - Ex-RIRA. Ex-DUTY. Mercenary.

meetdadoom

Agreed.

My opinion. The first two "Levels" were sick. Then it just became reptitive after a while and at the end I was just like what the fuck am I watching? I had more entertainment going to the bathroom and listening to a gangsta yell at his bitch.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Zstan

Obviously it's about the blonde girl that went insane after her mother died and she killed her sister.
She imagines that she actually went into a strip club/brothel/prison (wat?) instead of a insane asylum  and the "levels" represent her trying to escape the prison, like it said at the end *HERP DERP SPOILERS* she helped a prisoner escape, she sat a bathroom on fire, and stabbed some guy.

tl;dr: You're watching hot girls blow shit up and the writing was done by a 9 year old

Bl★ck Star

I love this movie, it's awesome, it kinda reminds me of Final Fantasy cause it's likely the same, they took every single shit and put it together into a giant fight.

Agera

If there's a second movie...

I lost it.