Rampage

Started by Ravanger, 18-07-2010

Ravanger

Rampage Trailer 2010 + Full movie online

A very graphic and intense movie. It is basiclly about a guy who decides to go on a mass murdering spree. It is made by a guy naemd Uwe Boll I think it is. This is proablly one of his best movies he has made. It is a awsome movie but may be distrubing to some. I think it is uber epic. Since he orders like a ton of armor and shit and it kind of tells a little about how these things happens.

Lucidius

Same fag who directed the postal movie so you can expect over the top bullshittery and gunplay.

My friend was apping about this but he likes terrible movies. Also, it seems more like a poke at a sensitive spot for attention more so then it is for making a point, which is - points IMHO
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Ravanger

Well he makes movies that arent that good but this is like is only real good movie. He has made some oney comments as well like, I made these movies on Nazi gold. He is not to much of a good director. This movie is proably the best out of his other movies though. I heard most his movies are pretty bad though.

I like gunplay lol..I watched this movie and liked it though lol, been nothin to watch lately. I been watching asian films as well along with this one.

Bl★ck Star

Well Uwe Boll is German, No Wonder he makes bad Movies, Like every German made Movie is crap

Lucidius

I meant more so, my friend likes terrible movies so i'm discrediting his opinion, not calling this movie crap.

I may not like it but i'm sure there are some decent qualities to it, i'm just not going to watch it.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Steven :D

I saw that movie via netflix, it was gore filled and epic.

Ravanger

Same I liked it since he shot everyone.

Steven :D

He shot that guy who made him bad coffee after he pointed a gun at him, the coffee maker made it better and then he said go then he pew'd him as well after he ran. lololololol.

Silver Knight

Looks like a great movie.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period