National Geographic

Started by Chaos, 09-11-2010

Chaos

I love this show. Sometimes it has really epic shows about the future of Earth, the universe, life on other planets, and it's not even just space shows. It also has, border wars, wich is about the mexican border, a bunch of imformative drug shows, it has pretty much everything and it has great information. My favorite is the space shows though :p. Right now "The Edge of the Universe" is on. Talking about interesting things like how Venus has extreme global warming and has proof of life at one time. It's like what will happen to Earth already happened to Venus. The moon has signs that it once had rivers. Mercury was once a core of a larger planet. There's tons of evidence that supports Mars supporting life in present time. It almost for sure at one time supported life. It's just so interesting, you gotta watch it.

Dug

Quote from: Chaos on 09-11-2010
I love this show. Sometimes it has really epic shows about the future of Earth, the universe, life on other planets, and it's not even just space shows. It also has, border wars, wich is about the mexican border, a bunch of imformative drug shows, it has pretty much everything and it has great information. My favorite is the space shows though :p. Right now "The Edge of the Universe" is on. Talking about interesting things like how Venus has extreme global warming and has proof of life at one time. It's like what will happen to Earth already happened to Venus. The moon has signs that it once had rivers. Mercury was once a core of a larger planet. There's tons of evidence that supports Mars supporting life in present time. It almost for sure at one time supported life. It's just so interesting, you gotta watch it.

Yeah I tend to watch it, pretty interesting.

Paintcheck

I love National Geographic, one of the few TV channels that doesn't suck fat cock.

Also Hulu has every episode of Cosmos for those of you who like space.

Chaos

Quote from: Paintcheck on 10-11-2010

Also Hulu has every episode of Cosmos for those of you who like space.
I'll take a look at it. I wish I could live to see the day we land on a habital planet. We found one in our galaxy that could be one. The chances of us being alone in the univers is very very slim.