Jericho

Started by meetdadoom, 25-04-2011

meetdadoom

Jericho is takes place in a small town a few miles away from denver when a nuclear bomb goes off in Denver. The story follows a man named Jake Greene and he has come back to his home town Jericho. He apparently has not been hom in many years and needed some money for some unexplainable reason. The show revolves around the town facing hardships such as fallout, radioactive rain,crazies and many more.
(This is just a rough synopsis with out spoling)

Anyone watch this show? It's really intresting. The first season progresses alittle bit slow but it is because they are trying to give you small clues on what happened and make you feel for the characters. There are a few characters that I think are ridiculous for example there is a small sub plot about a 15 year old kid who was a loser in highschool and mom was in Atlanta and from her last voice message to her son got nuked. The kid has a crush on this other girl who is a rich girl and is waiting for her parents to come back from New York when most people know that they are probably dead. It is like the writers are trying to please to all audiences when in reality most teenagers who will be watching this show like I, could not give a shit. There is an episode in season 1 where the story really gets intresting and the action is just non stop. If you liked the BBC show Survivors than you will surely like this show.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Visari

Have a link to it? One of the episodes?
funny gifs

Ravanger

This is a interesting show I have the full box series 1 somewhere in my house. I somewhat enjoy the mystery it adds though at the begining.

meetdadoom

The last episode of the first season was Pretty intense just I wish we could have seen yhe final fight against New Bern. I am going to start watching the second season on the weekend however, I heard it was somewhat of a strech.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]