Hobo with a shotgun

Started by meetdadoom, 24-04-2011

meetdadoom

I went to my local movie theater with my girlfriend and we were looking through the indie movies. We found a movie that caught our attention called Hobo with a Shotgun. We instantly ran to the box office and bought two tickets. The movie is just flat out fun.
The movie is about a Hobo that got off a train to a city over run by crime. The hobo decides to pick up a shotgun and fight crime head on. If you liked the movie Kick Ass, then you will surely love this movie. It has blood, gore, dark humor, and pedophile santa clause :D (No joke).
I thought this was probably the best thing to come out of Canada next to Hockey Players and gave this movie a 8.5/10. This movie had cheesy parts but it is one of those movies where the chessiness is acceptable because the writer makes fun of the cheesy parts. My girlfriend gave it a 7/10. She said it was hilarious but she is a little bit squemish so she got grossed out by the intense gore.
Go to your local theaters and look up the indie movies and watch this movie now!

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Frostee

Visari

Hes here to kick ass and stop crime...

Hobo style.
funny gifs

Knife_cz

Totaly typicial homo :D

Cutch

Lol What are you talking about? Canadian hockey players suck.
Quote from: knife_cz on 25-04-2011
Sorry, I cannot understand your comment. Its more incomprehensible than a black person's Facebook status.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Hessen

Quote from: Cutch on 25-04-2011
Lol What are you talking about? Canadian hockey players suck.
Quote from: knife_cz on 25-04-2011
Sorry, I cannot understand your comment. Its more incomprehensible than a black person's Facebook status.

He's clearly calling misha gay.
BURN THE HERETICS!