Gayniggers from Outer Space

Started by Silver Knight, 21-02-2010

Silver Knight

Ladies and gentlemen, most of you that entered this thread clicked out of curiosity and now that you're here, you're probably like "what the fuck is this shit" and I am just about to tell you what the fuck this shit is. This film, Gayniggers from Outer Space, is possibly one of the greatest films to ever be created within our lifetime... Fuck your Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. Fuck your Pulp Fictions and your Clockwork Oranges. This is a true classic, something that you kids obviously wouldn't understand. Award winning cast, soundtrack, storyline. THIS FILM HAS IT ALL

You may be asking yourselves, "what is this brilliant film about?". All I'm going to say is.... Fuck the Bible, this is the greatest story ever told.

Quote from: Plot posted:
It tells the story of a group of intergalactic homosexual black men from the planet "Anus" who discover the presence of female creatures on planet Earth. Using guns which shoot deadly rays, they proceed to eliminate females one by one from Earth, which ensures them the ecstatic gratitude of the previously oppressed male population.[1] Before leaving the planet, they leave behind a "Gay Ambassador" to educate the Earthlings about their new way of life. Gayniggers from Outer Space begins as a black-and-white film, but later turns to color. According to Lindberg, this was a "dramatic special effect" to illustrate "the world being freed from vicious women

This film also has an extensive list of award winning actors straight from Hollywood that we all know and love such as
Quote from: Cast posted:
Bryan F. Gower as Prvt. R.J. Bootysniffer, a very gay rapper from the planet Detroit
Coco P. Dalbert as ArmAnAss, a recent graduate of Gay Agent school, seeking the Mark of the Brown Ring and with it the status of a "True" Gaynigger (Coco P. Dalbert received top billing because he dubbed his own lines)
Sammy Saloman as Capt. B. Dick, an experienced and wise leader
Gerald F. Hail as D. Ildo, an expert at genetic manipulation
Gbartokai Dakinah as Sgt. Shaved Balls, a space technician who has served with Captain B many years
Konrad Fields as Mr. Schwul, the German speaking chief engineer
Johnny Conny as The Gay Ambassador

After seeing that amazing list of cast members playing those brilliant roles, you must be saying to yourselves "I WANNA WATCH THIS SHIT". It is your lucky day because I have found a streaming copy on Vimeo for you cheap bastards that won't go to your local Best Buys and Tescos to pick it up for a couple bucks....
Gayniggers from Outer Space (1992) (Part 1) -Part 1
Gayniggers from Outer Space (1992) (Part 2) -Part 2
Gayniggers from Outer Space (1992) (Part 3) -Part 3

I urge you all to see this film because it definitely is one of my favorites and given the chance, it'll be the same for you.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Zstan

Bielecki

Saw this on the 100 worst movies thread on Fp.
It's werid what people agree to do. Know idea whats going through the Writers head.