Brüno

Started by Szenti, 26-03-2010

Szenti

Brüno

+18

Brüno is a gay Austrian fashion guru. He has his own fashion based television show, Funkyzeit, the most popular German-language show of its kind outside of Germany. After he disgraces himself in front of his Funkyzeit fan base, he is ruined in German speaking Europe. He decides that in his quest for worldwide fame, he will move to Los Angeles and reinvent himself. Accompanying him to the US is Lutz, his former assistant's assistant. Lutz is the only person left in his circle that still believes in Brüno's greatness. Brüno goes through one reinvention of himself after another, ultimately straying to areas far removed from his own self. Perhaps when Brüno finds an activity that he truly does love, he will also find that über-fame he so desperately desires.

Watch it: http://www.novamov.com/video/dnrm1y07e29vr
Or just buy it.
It really worths it.
A rating from me to the film:
10/9.6
Why 9.6? Cause there was girls in it.

Best movie in 2009.

A few musics from the movie:
Showtek - Raver
3 Steps Ahead - Thunderdome Till We Die
3 Steps Ahead - Stravinsky's Bass

Steel

Only you would post this... Lol.
Its such a bad movie.

Szenti

Quote from: The Jackal on 26-03-2010
Only you would post this... Lol.
Its such a bad movie.
Its the best movie in 2009.
And I know you are watching it.

Goose

After seeing the trailers for this movie i wanted to shoot myself -.- i wouldn't waste money or time watching it.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Locke

It's worth a laugh, and that's about it

Slaaneshi Whore

Brüno had more gay in it than Afromana.

no pun intended
Well, shit.

Welek

I watched this movie hammered and I almost broke the Dvd player, it's so gay.

WeeD

This movie has to be the funniest thing I have seen since Borat, definatly worth the watch..

Bucky

How is Bruno funny, its retarded and makes absolutley no sense.