Battlefeild L.A

Started by PacMan502, 29-03-2011

PacMan502

Haven't heard much of the movie and don't quite trust critics on the reviews they give, anyone who has seen it, I would like to know wether the movie is worth going to go see, or if it is a 'Wait until it's a buck at redbox' movie? (I.E not worth watching until it's a cheap rental price.)

lolKieck

Not bad, something different from the "lol aliens invaded n erryone is getting killed until one man kills em all and makes them retreat" and it's more "realistic" than other alien invasion movies.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

PacMan502

Quote from: lolKieck on 30-03-2011
Not bad, something different from the "lol aliens invaded n erryone is getting killed until one man kills em all and makes them retreat" and it's more "realistic" than other alien invasion movies.
So, worth watching then? Alright I'll go see it this weekend...hmmmm....should I invite my annoying friend who for some reason attracts chicks like pig to shit...yes, yes I shall.

meetdadoom

It was alright. The action was good but the dialoug and the story was dumb fuck retarded.

Santos: You're just like my brother, you don't smile.
Lady, I don't think anyone is going to be smiling when aliens attacked the world and most of the population has been killed off.

Jesus I mean it was as if Tommy fucking Wiesu wrote the dialoug.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

WOLVERINES!!!

It was O.K I guess I didnt like it to much. Its really silly but it looks pretty if thats what your into.
Lamp oil