Steampunk you say?

Started by Spades_Neil, 20-08-2013

Beano

Quote from: CoolFeerman on 10-09-2013
You realize that Maxi was 22 or something and so was Port?
I did not...
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

MakoNendrak

Has there been any more news on when this is starting?

2ktaco

Last I saw, the city was not even half built.
Contact Feerman on steam if you want to help, I guess

CoolFeerman

Quote from: 2ktaco on 17-09-2013
Last I saw, the city was not even half built.
Contact Feerman on steam if you want to help, I guess

shhh

geccoy

ooh, how cool.
i dig.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 25-09-2013
Oh also hi guys. I decided to check HGN again and I saw MC RP was back. I like the idea of steam punk RP (which I know very little of except that it's like 19th century Victorian culture with high tech steam gadgets and stuff). If I come back which I probably will I guess if Edvyn lets me I'll make some city state or some shit. I'll just probably spend a few nights building a city and then I'll wait until one of you absorbs me or destroys me as always. Any ways I hope I can come back and I'll do my best to keep Gameaddict out of the server unless you want him back (my guess is you don't). Can't wait to RP again.

Well, uh. At the beginning (I think) we're all sort of going to be confined in the megacity. This is just the opening arc, unless Edvyn has changed it.

Edvyn

QuoteWell, uh. At the beginning (I think) we're all sort of going to be confined in the megacity. This is just the opening arc, unless Edvyn has changed it.

This is correct. For the sake of storytelling, introductions and ease of RP, MM will be restricting players to the city of Greyborough during the server's early days. A storyline will take place in Greyborough, giving players a feel for the setting before they jump in and build their own towns. Greyborough is gigantic, with plenty of room for players to make their own buildings. The fact of the matter is that we don't need fifteen towns with fifteen mayors when the server only has fifteen players.

DasHeadCrap

I like that idea a lot. I always wanted to be in a megacity where all I need to do to RP is go outside. No traveling and poor floating roads that a certain manager I remember on Aceon allowed to be built. It would seem politics and people quitting due to a larger faction killing them as well as new players spending an hour to find a town only to hate it and leave the server would disappear completely. Well keep up the good work Ed. Also is Maxi coming back? I know from Lysilus or what ever he posted he was extremely busy with life but I was curious if you knew.
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

Maxi96203

I like that idea a lot. I always wanted to be in a megacity where all I need to do to RP is go outside. No traveling and poor floating roads that a certain manager I remember on Aceon allowed to be built. It would seem politics and people quitting due to a larger faction killing them as well as new players spending an hour to find a town only to hate it and leave the server would disappear completely. Well keep up the good work Ed. Also is Maxi coming back? I know from Lysilus or what ever he posted he was extremely busy with life but I was curious if you knew.

hah

no.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Shadow207

No, Don became a hardcore stoner, addicted to crystalized weed, and he barely ever plays good video games anymore, when he is on voicechat with me he always takes really long drags and talks slow as fuck.

2ktaco

Quote from: Shadow207 on 25-09-2013

No, Don became a hardcore stoner, addicted to crystalized weed, and he barely ever plays good video games anymore, when he is on voicechat with me he always takes really long drags and talks slow as fuck.

This sounds like it must be very amusing. Hey Don! Wanna chat?

Edvyn

Don will not be coming back, and I would prefer you not complain about Aceon staff members here. Aceon's gone, and the certain manager is more than capable of handling your grievances personally. Please do not slander people in this forum.

DasHeadCrap

Sorry no slander intended. I actually used to occasionally joke with a few people on the server about the roads that's all. Hell I even did a little work next with Militia to help him improve the bridges that lead into the jungle. Any ways I'm grateful for the staff. They are very helpful and nice and they do a great job of keeping the server running. Also too bad Maxi isn't coming back but I am happy you Ed and Feer are there. Both of you seemed to be very informative on my stay with Aceon and I'm sure you will do just as good on this new server.
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

MlaKins

Quote from: Beano on 26-08-2013
What about that NinjaNoah guy, he seemed like a stellar roleplayer, right. right...

Yeah he was really good, he should totally come back. 

CoolFeerman

Quote from: MlaKins on 28-09-2013
Quote from: Beano on 26-08-2013
What about that NinjaNoah guy, he seemed like a stellar roleplayer, right. right...

Yeah he was really good, he should totally come back.

You're a little late. Besides, I don't think anyone really... keeps in contact with him, anymore.

Andrew Weasley

Quote from: Edvyn on 25-09-2013
This is correct. For the sake of storytelling, introductions and ease of RP, MM will be restricting players to the city of Greyborough during the server's early days.

So like Ermor?
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx

Silver Knight

This server is pending Edvyn to either get off his arse or put someone else in charge. He says he's too busy right now, although all that really needs to happen is for a map to be presented, an admin team in place and well, everything else just runs it'self.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

DasHeadCrap

So does anyone have an ETA on when this server is going up? The forums section for this seem kinda dead (I don't really see any new post ever) and its been months. I'm not scolding anyone but when might it be up?

CoolFeerman

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 13-12-2013
So does anyone have an ETA on when this server is going up? The forums section for this seem kinda dead (I don't really see any new post ever) and its been months. I'm not scolding anyone but when might it be up?

Quote from: Tanako on 04-12-2013
This server is pending Edvyn to either get off his arse or put someone else in charge. He says he's too busy right now, although all that really needs to happen is for a map to be presented, an admin team in place and well, everything else just runs it'self.

DasHeadCrap

So is this server going to be scraped or is HGN planning on running two Minecraft servers?

2ktaco

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 02-02-2014
So is this server going to be scraped or is HGN planning on running two Minecraft servers?
Scrapped 4 Shore

Ragolution

This was the minecraft server until the project lead resigned.

Beano

All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis