Zstan123

Started by No hope left, 04-03-2011

No hope left

He is abusing his admin powers far too much. He just blew up my entire house when i did nothing wrong to him or any other players. He has also been spamming items. Other peoples hard work is also being blown apart by him.
He is a nuisance and needs to be stopped.

Zstan

You constantly begged me, asking how to make your own server when someone finally told you how, you started advertising on our server and stole some of the playerbase. So yes, I blew your shit up. Deal with it.

Probably just should have banned you for not RPing in the firstplace.

Ragolution

Quote from: No hope left on 04-03-2011
He is abusing his admin powers far too much. He just blew up my entire house when i did nothing wrong to him or any other players. He has also been spamming items. Other peoples hard work is also being blown apart by him.
He is a nuisance and needs to be stopped.
Quote from: Zstan on 04-03-2011
You constantly begged me, asking how to make your own server when someone finally told you how, you started advertising on our server and stole some of the playerbase. So yes, I blew your shit up. Deal with it.

It's not zstan, but there is an admin running around blowing shit up.

No hope left

Quote from: Zstan on 04-03-2011

Ok i am not goldgamer i am corruptshadows. But this has been a repeated offense and some people worked really hard on that "shit" as you call it.

Zstan

Quoterepeated offense

I didn't blow anything else up.

If it hurt your feelings that bad, I'll give you a diamond block next time I see you.

No hope left

I isnt really bothering me that much but gold said you some of his other shit up sooooo yea. I dont know if he was mistaking you for someone else but if there is a admin flyin around blowin stuff up we have a serious problem.

Ragolution

Quote from: No hope left on 04-03-2011
I isnt really bothering me that much but gold said you some of his other shit up sooooo yea. I dont know if he was mistaking you for someone else but if there is a admin flyin around blowin stuff up we have a serious problem.

Gold has started turning into a conniving asshole.