Why I have been gone (ange166)

Started by Andrew Weasley, 26-10-2011

Andrew Weasley

Sorry but ive been pretty damn busy with work/school. I usually sign on at least once a day. No more than maybe 15-20 minutes but its really just to keep up with whats going on. I understand that my bakery has been unoccupied (by me atleast) and thats a problem since people need food. So I understand that it being taken over since I havent been very active and that is reasonable, I just atleast want some way of getting in. So maybe add me to the private signs? And who is "fuzzymonk" or whatever. Yeah... so once I can be on more I will, but at the moment I have a busy lifestyle. Im still alive though... lol if im not on for like 6 months, then im dead, and please have a burial for me?  :P

Also another reason why I sign on atleast 15-20 minutes is to see if a admin is on to give me materials to finish building my bakery. That poor thing sits there unfinished and I have so many cool idea for it. But there are never any on so I sign off. And I can't RP cause there are signs on my stuff, not allowing me to get in. BUT I understand why.
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx

RanmaChan

Your bakery was given to SteelCollar to run on an alternate account because people needed to buy food.  You have technically been "gone" from the server for around two weeks, so like it says in the thread, your home/business/items will be re-appropriated for the city to use (your name is red, you gave no LOA or explanation for your absence beforehand).  There is no point in giving you access to the bakery if you can't come online for more than 15-20 minutes at a time.Once your lifestyle becomes less busy and you can play on the server for a reasonable amount of time, you can get your bakery back to finish/RP in.'

Ermor is gone, and your bakery has been looted by GreyHound, sorry bro.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Fauxnal

Come back soon buddy i miss yeah.