Whitelist Application Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 08-04-2011

Hypherios

Strange, still doesn't let me... Or not done yet? :3

Ralazo

I whitelisted the name Hpyherios, you sure it's right? That's the name it says in your application.

Hypherios

Yeah, the name is Hypherios... Currently minecraft is (censured) with me, and says cant connect to server... 5th time in a row!

Ralazo

Your application said Hpyherios.
The p infront of the y instead of after it.

Hypherios

Sorry... But thank you anyway. :)

alex the crafter

Roleplay Name: Thorgar Kasdor
Minecraft username: alexmathurin
Players you already know on the minecraft server: minerollie123,swainer25
Previous roleplay experience: a few rpg and rping with minerollie123
What servers you play on: several freebuild and smp servers
Why would you like to join our server: because i always wanted to join a big rp community and my friend suggested it to me

Neverdie4m3

Roleplay Name: Troy
Minecraft username: Neverdie4m3
Players you already know on the minecraft server: I don't know anyone on the server, but i hope i soon will.

Previous roleplay experience: Garry's mod and other Minecraft Servers

What servers you play on: None currently

Why would you like to join our server: I want to join a nice RP server

TheTrueArtyom

Roleplay Name:Lucian(first) Anthony Cain(middle names) Rider (Surname)

Minecraft username:Arefu_roo

Players you already know on the minecraft server:none

Previous roleplay experience:Alot,I constantly roleplay with friends on games(gta,Red Ded Redemption,Halo,Minecraft,etc.

What servers you play on:Faction Wars,Medieval Roleplay servers,etc

Why would you like to join our server:Because I am looking for a great roleplaying server where people take things seriously and don't act like"hey,lets go murder those people because we are bandits and murderers all of a sudden,screw being a miner or shopkeeper!"or even more childish.Plus,I kinda hope I can be like a Page or Knight-in-training.......that would be fun,protecting people and maerchants on their way from one town to another.
"Anything that is complex is useless and anything that is simple is useful"-Mikhail Kalashnikov

qxan

Roleplay Name: Josephus Rusnickus

MC Username: qxan

Players you already know on the mc server: Ange166

Previous Roleplay experience: None, although i am very knowledgable.

What Servers You Play on: public, private, and my custom servers.

Why would you like to join our server: I am looking for a new game to play and a friend recommended this server for how great it was. Hoping to get in as a traveling salesman of various sundry goods.

Ralazo

Accepted.
Arefu_roo
qxan
Denied.
Neverdie4m3 ~ I find your application lacking information, put more effort into it. Reapply in 2 days.

Mansded

Roleplay Name:Khronir
Minecraft username:Mansded
Players you already know on the minecraft server:none

Previous roleplay experience:Does WoW count?

What servers you play on:My server and umm nothing

Why would you like to join our server:I love RP and the old ages!

oraymond

is it me or did you skip alex the crafter??

TyusT3040

Roleplay Name: Sir_Titius
Minecraft username: TyusT3040
Players you already know on the minecraft server:none right now

Previous roleplay experience: Killing lots of mobs and exploring mystical caves with hidden treasure.

What servers you play on: Mostly roleplay or Survival.

Why would you like to join our server: I want to see if it is good enough to reach the top ten on my list. Plus it looks awsome.

Ralazo

I will check everything tomorrow.

TyusT3040

I've played on ukwarfare, Warstorm,  Wildcraft, and Windoom.

Ralazo

Accepted.
TyusT3040
Denied.
alexmathurin ~ Put more effort into your application please.
Mansded ~ Same reason as above.

tom43

Roleplay Name: Stamos
Minecraft username: Samjam129
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Lukee9

Previous roleplay experience: TimeCraft roleplay survival

What servers you play on: This one and TimeCraft

Why would you like to join our server: Because I love roleplaying and my frined goes on here everyday and he loves it!!!!!

Durzo Blint

Roleplay Name:durzo blint
Minecraft username: bynz7788
Players you already know on the minecraft server: none but id like to make new friends

Previous roleplay experience: none

What servers you play on: none at the moment but im waiting the caphori terraria one

Why would you like to join our server: id like to play in a roleplay environment with players that stick to there characters
BRING IT :D:D:

alex the crafter

Roleplay Name: Thorgar Kasdor
Minecraft username: alexmathurin
Players you already know on the minecraft server: minerollie123,swainer25

Previous roleplay experience: alot of Rpg games and rping in minecraft with friends

What servers you play on: a few smp and creative servers, no really big ones

Why would you like to join our server:Because il really love roleplaying and ive been looking fo r a big serious rp server and after looking trough too many servers a friends suggested this one and i wanted to join so i could actually play on a server that is serious and you wont just stand there and do nothing

alex4576

Roleplay Name: James Crow
Minecraft username: alex4576
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Frosty

Previous roleplay experience: All HGN serious rp servers.

What servers you play on: SRP, Terraria rp

Why would you like to join our server: I just got minecraft and I heard this server is very fun.

Renay

Roleplay Name: Renay Schad
Minecraft username: Renay
Players you already know on the minecraft server: I didn't go through the applications but there will probably be a few.

Previous roleplay experience: Stalker RP, Fallout RP, Epidemic RP

What servers you play on: Minecraft Middleearth, Companion Project 2 and a few friends servers.

Why would you like to join our server: I wanna play Minecraft RP!!!

Ralazo

Accepted.
alexmathurin
bynz7788
alex4576
Renay
Denied.
Samjam129 ~ Put more effort into your post, tell me more about your previous experiences etc.

tom43

Players you already know on the minecraft server: Lukee9 and hopefully I will meet more people on your server!!!!! :D

Previous roleplay experience: TimeCraft, Terraria and other Minecraft Rp servers with my friends

What servers you play on: TimeCraft (My friends server) and hopefully this one!!!!! ;)

Why would you like to join our server: I really wanna play on this server because my friend (lukee9)  comes on here everyday and he is always saying how good it is! so I really wanna try it out! :D

Lukee9

Quote from: tom43 on 19-06-2011
Players you already know on the minecraft server: Lukee9 and hopefully I will meet more people on your server!!!!! :D

Previous roleplay experience: TimeCraft, Terraria and other Minecraft Rp servers with my friends

What servers you play on: TimeCraft (My friends server) and hopefully this one!!!!! ;)

Why would you like to join our server: I really wanna play on this server because my friend (lukee9)  comes on here everyday and he is always saying how good it is! so I really wanna try it out! :D
Sams missed out that we've been roleplaying on a single storyline for a month now :)  (on my server)

Ralazo

Quote from: tom43 on 19-06-2011

Accepted.