Viosk Mayoral Elections [#3 Part 2 of 2]

Started by RanmaChan, 28-03-2012

RanmaChan

Sorry for being a bit late on this half of the election.  Anyways, this is where you vote for who you want to be Mayor of Viosk.  Only those people who signed up in the previous part of the election are the people you can vote for, listed below, and only those people who are actually in the faction of The Great Library & The Township of Viosk can vote.  You will have to make your vote in the thread here via post.  I will add it up, and you can change it only up to the point that I count your vote, after that you cannot change your vote.  Voting will end Saturday March 31.

Feerman:
Application: Hello people of Viosk. I am an outlander of this place, grew up in Ermor. While it was not a democracy (it was a Republic), it was still nice. Vote Theo Cerun for YOUR Viosk Mayor!

IC Name:  Theo Cerun
Minecraft Username: Feerman2010

Past Experience In Leadership For Your Character (if any): Was in the Ermor military, and led a battalion (if memory serves).

Why Do You Want To Become Mayor of Viosk?: To lead Viosk to glory and pave a future for the people.

Why Should People Vote For You?: I've had experience in life. I've learned many morals and only wish the best for Viosk.

MakoNendrak:
Application: Greetings, good citizens of Viosk. I was but a few weeks ago a stranger to this island, and not a friend was known to me among your faces. And yet, I feel honour-bound, for the kindness and companionship you good people have shown me since my coming here. As such, I wish to run for mayor of this wonderful town to protect that which we all hold dear... In these dark times, with the plague spreading from Cradle Rock, and from what I hear an increase in bandits and their... dogs... across the countryside, we deserve a leader who is willing to take action, not just sit and plan things that will never come to pass! Good people, I offer myself and my services, to this town. Vote for Isthar, and see yourselves safe at night, at home.

IC Name: Isthar Aerion
Minecraft Username: MakoNendrak

Past Experience In Leadership For Your Character (if any): Small mercenary groups when coin was better found, protecting caravans on unsafe roads.

Why Do You Want To Become Mayor of Viosk?: To make Viosk and the surrounding island safe from any enemies, and give hope and prosperity to its people.

Why Should People Vote For You?: The people should vote for me as I have had life experience from an early age. While I am yet young, and still have much to learn, I believe that I could be the light that guides the way for Viosk. A strong moral compass and a compassion to risk myself for the good of the many would be a valuable asset for the people to have.

SuperBlackBiker:
Application: Hello people of Viosk, I am your current Captain of the Guard and I would like to make Viosk a more comfortable place to live. I believe that you all will see a good change with I as your Mayor, but even if you do not vote for me, I would like to continue the safety of the town as Captain of the Guard, but as Mayor I would like to try and help Viosk even more.

IC Name: Connor Darkstride
Minecraft Username: Superblackbiker

Past Experience In Leadership For Your Character (if any): First Captain of the Guard.

Why Do You Want To Become Mayor of Viosk?: To help Viosk and bring on a new protection for it, and to form alliances with other groups and races if needed.

Why Should People Vote For You?: I would pick a new Captain of the Guard who would be a good, perhaps better, replacement for me and I want the people of Viosk to not feel threatened within the town walls but to also open new opportunities for them to meet new races and to become allies with them.  As Mako once said, "DARKSTRIDE FOR MAYOR" I add, "IT MEANS A SAFE CHANGE!"

Feerman: 3 votes.  SuperBlackBiker, Lachance, FluffPuppies,
MakoNendrak: 2 votes.  Wolfie, MakoNendrak,
SuperBlackBiker: 5 votes.  Redbark, Fordwell, Feerman, Beano,Gamer,
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Redbark

*A text under the name "Connor Darkstride is written* I Gravsteel Stone hereby give my vote to Connor Darkstride.

fordwell

Warpriest Demian Voidhand gives Captain Connor his vote.

Wolfie

Nalfein jots down his vote for Isthar.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

MakoNendrak

CoolFeerman

Quote from: MakoNendrak on 28-03-2012
Isthar votes for Isthar.

Conceited bastard.
Anyways I vote for Super, because Mako is a conceited bastard, and I don't wanna turn into him.

Beanbackup

Vote for Super because Mako is a ponyfag

MakoNendrak

Quote from: Beanbackup on 28-03-2012
Vote for Super because Mako is a ponyfag

Really? REALLY? K, fair enough, each to his own I guess

Superblackbiker

Thanks for the votes so far, guys, really appreciate it, but I'm giving my vote to Feer. As much as I want to be mayor, I'd like him to get at least one vote and I'd like to see what plans he's got so I want him to have a chance.
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Superblackbiker on 28-03-2012
Thanks for the votes so far, guys, really appreciate it, but I'm giving my vote to Feer. As much as I want to be mayor, I'd like him to get at least one vote and I'd like to see what plans he's got so I want him to have a chance.
I'll vote for the pedophile because he might give out free candy...

RanmaChan

Uhm I don't know which one you are talking about.  Do you mean Feer?

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: RanmaChan on 29-03-2012
Of course I mean Feer. Super is not a pedophile.

RanmaChan

Come on, this is a faction of 20 people for god sakes, why is there no voting?!  Time to cull the ranks and remove the inactive folks I suppose.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 29-03-2012

Quin how dare you edit my post!

RanmaChan

All I did was edit out the insult part, I didn't change your vote.

Braydent30

I have to side with Mla, lol. That doesn't sound like an insult. If it was feer and his 50 year old man chasing after Cirno, that's just a joke, even though it's really happening.*

FluffPuppies

Superblackbiker

All I did was edit out the insult part, I didn't change your vote.

It wasn't an insult. I just said even though Super's character is 23 or so, and he is dating a 16 year-old girl. He is not a pedophile.
Who's left to vote? Looks like me and Feer are going to be closer than I thought...
And, yes Connor isn't a pedophile. Name me all  female options left for others in Aceon excluding whoevers already dating (e.g. me and quin, ml and dura, if this isn't still going on, do correct me). I believe there is not much choice, so I went for the ones I got along with best and who is most similar to Connor, e.g. Cirno. Only about 7 or 8 years difference, not that much to be honest.

Ragolution

....Uh

Dunno what state you live in....

According to Federal law anyone below the age of 18 qualifies as a "Minor".

In my State, having sex with a Minor is illegal and classified as pedophilia.

Superblackbiker

Well its not modern times, is it? People used to go with whoever liked them. Its not like today, Port. My character WOULD be considered one today, so technically Ml is wrong but in the time period we are kind of in, I don't really think he'd be considered one. But, of course, with all the magic, giant tree people and that, it can't be considered "our" past so I suppose its what people believe really. And theres been no sex.
Btw, I'm a Brit, Port. UK all the way.

RanmaChan

And this is why I removed the initial comment, to stop this from happening.  Please stop posting in here unless you are voting.  If you want to continue this chain of discussion, go to the Cool Kids Thread or something.

MakoNendrak

I know my vote's already been counted, but can I change to Super?

RanmaChan

Quote from: RanmaChan on 28-03-2012
I will add it up, and you can change it only up to the point that I count your vote, after that you cannot change your vote.

gamerlord97