Viosk Mayoral Elections [#3 Part 1 of 2]

Started by RanmaChan, 22-03-2012

RanmaChan

Those who want to run for Mayor only have until Sunday, that is when this thread will close, and a polling thread will be created.  Later on Sunday is when the polling thread will be created, and it will run until Tuesday evening, that is all the time you will have to vote.  Please, only fill out the following if you actually are a part of the faction, people who enter into this for a joke will just have their post removed.

Keep in mind, the Mayor will keep their other duties/job along with leading the town.  However, this does not apply to the Captain of The Guard.  Whom ever is the Captain can apply for the Mayor position, but if elected will have to select a new Captain.  Each newly elected Mayor can select a new Captain of the Guard. 

Application:
IC Name:
Minecraft Username:
Past Experience In Leadership For Your Character (if any):
Why Do You Want To Become Mayor of Viosk?:
Why Should People Vote For You?:

The applications will be posted into the voting thread, part 2 of 2, by me, so people can read them and decide on who to vote for.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

2ktaco

Taco this is the second time you have posted in one of the elections threads knowing full well you are not supposed to.  Don't do it again, seriously, last warning.
-Quin

CoolFeerman

Application: Hello people of Viosk. I am an outlander of this place, grew up in Ermor. While it was not a democracy, it was still nice. Vote Theo Cerun for YOUR Viosk mayor!
IC Name:  Theo Cerun
Minecraft Username: Feerman2010
Past Experience In Leadership For Your Character (if any:( Was in the Ermor military, lead a battalion (if memory serves)

Why Do You Want To Become Mayor of Viosk?: To lead Viosk to glory and pave a future for the people.
Why Should People Vote For You?: I've had experience in life. I've learned many morals and only wish the best for Viosk.

Mr_Squirrel

What happened to Fluff, I thought she was the mayor?

RanmaChan

Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 22-03-2012
What happened to Fluff, I thought she was the mayor?

The election happens every month.  The position isn't for life, lol.  She can always run again for the position.

Braydent30

Bray don't post in here please.
-Quin

MakoNendrak

Application: Greetings, good citizens of Viosk. I was but a few weeks ago a stranger to this island, and not a friend was known to me among your faces. And yet, I feel honour-bound, for the kindness and companionship you good people have shown me since my coming here. As such, I wish to run for mayor of this wonderful town to protect that which we all hold dear... In these dark times, with the plague spreading from Cradle Rock, and from what I hear an increase in bandits and their... dogs... across the countryside, we deserve a leader who is willing to take action, not just sit and plan things that will never come to pass! Good people, I offer myself and my services, to this town. Vote for Isthar, and see yourselves safe at night, at home.

IC Name: Isthar Aerion

Minecraft Username: MakoNendrak

Past Experience In Leadership For Your Character (if any): Small mercenary groups when coin was better found, protecting caravans on unsafe roads.

Why Do You Want To Become Mayor of Viosk?: To make Viosk and the surrounding island safe from any enemies, and give hope and prosperity to its people.

Why Should People Vote For You?: The people should vote for me as I have had life experience from an early age. While I am yet young, and still have much to learn, I believe that I could be the light that guides the way for Viosk. A strong moral compass and a compassion to risk myself for the good of the many would be a valuable asset for the people to have.

Superblackbiker

All we need is Ml, William and Beans posting and all the Viosk guards will be applying for mayor  :P
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

Superblackbiker

Fuck it.

Application: Hello people of Viosk, I am your current Captain of the Guard and I would like to make Viosk a more comfortable place to live. I believe that you all will see a good change with I as your mayor, but even if you do not vote for me, I will continue the safety of the town as Captain of the Guard, but I would like to try and help Viosk even more.

IC Name: Connor Darkstride
Minecraft Username: Superblackbiker
Past Experience In Leadership For Your Character (if any): Captain of the Guard.
Why Do You Want To Become Mayor of Viosk?: To help Viosk and bring on a new protection for it. And to form alliances with other groups and races if needed.
Why Should People Vote For You?: I would pick a new Captain of the Guard who would be a good, perhaps better, replacement for me and I want the people of Viosk to not feel threatened within the town walls but to also open new opportunities for them to meet new races and to become allies with them. As Mako once said, "DARKSTRIDE FOR MAYOR" I add, "IT MEANS A SAFE CHANGE"

I just want to see what its like, see what happens. I've already got a replacement in mind for me.
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

Redbark

I hereby reccomend Super as Mayor. Just saying.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Redbark on 23-03-2012
I hereby reccomend Super as Mayor. Just saying.

This isn't a place to recommend or to vote, this is the thread to apply to be in the election for mayor.  Please save your recommendations and your vote for the thread Part 2.

RanmaChan

Part 2, the voting thread, will be up tomorrow, sorry about the lateness.  This is the last chance for anyone who wants to run to jump in.

Edit: Locked, new voting thread is up.