Viosk Mayoral Elections [#2 Part 2 of 2]

Started by RanmaChan, 26-02-2012

RanmaChan

It is time, Viosk needs a new Mayor.  The applications for the people who want to be mayor are posted below, please read them and vote for who you think would be best!  Please, if you are not part of Viosk, do not participate in voting!  I can't regulate this poll like I can the applications, so please be honest.

IC Name:  Dante Blackheart
Minecraft Username:  Lt_Azrael
Past Experience In Leadership For Your Character (if any):  Well, I was a minor Nobleman. Led an expedition once.
Why Do You Want To Become Mayor of Viosk?:  Because it suits me, and I think my char could use some power.
Why Should People Vote For You?:  I listen to the people, take advice well, and am very far sighted in my decisions, it will keep us safe for a while. And, free ponies to all citizens *puts boot on head*

IC Name: Alexia Darkstar
Minecraft Username: FluffPuppies
Past Experience In Leadership For Your Character (if any): None
Why Do You Want To Become Mayor of Viosk?: because it will be fun.
Why Should People Vote For You?: because i'm so awesome it would be a crime for me to not be mayor.

IC Name: Vincent Xileth
Minecraft Username: fordwell
Past Experience In Leadership For Your Character (if any): I hail from aline of priests and community leaders. I know what I am doing.
Why Do You Want To Become Mayor of Viosk?: I hold an interest in protecting the town of my fallen brother and the lores of the past.
Why Should People Vote For You?: If you desire a leader based in the world of understanding and logic then vote for me. I intend to protect this town and help it flourish as a bastion of knowledge.

IC Name: Nirahk Dakrion
Minecraft Username: Ninjanoah1000
Past Experience In Leadership For Your Character (if any): Not really
Why Do You Want To Become Mayor of Viosk?: To show that I can be powerful but not a %&$& about it
Why Should People Vote For You?: It Would be the first Elven mayor of aceon and IM A NINJA.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Alaizia

I vote for fluff :3

WOOT ! YOU GO SISTA!

Mr_Squirrel

2ktaco

um..........Noah has 0 votes cuz mine dont count.

RanmaChan

Quote from: 2ktaco on 26-02-2012

I should hope you aren't voting, considering you aren't in the faction.

2ktaco

Quote from: RanmaChan on 26-02-2012

I had voted but, was just clearing that up incase noah was ever +1 ahead. DOWN WITH NOAH!

Braydent30

2k, you shouldn't have said anything. It would have been extremely funny to see Ninja win.  :(

ninjanoah

I had voted but, was just clearing that up incase noah was ever +1 ahead. DOWN WITH NOAH!

You shall see taco...You shall. VOTE FOR NINJA WOOP WOOP  :P

Alaizia

Quote from: ninjanoah on 26-02-2012

You shall see taco...You shall. VOTE FOR NINJA WOOP WOOP  :P

I shall not vote for you...

Superblackbiker

I'm a bloody idiot, feel free to throw popcorn at me, I voted for fluff, forgot that only Viosk could vote.
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

RanmaChan

I am pretty sure I edited the poll so that you can take out your vote.  I also made it so that the polls can't be seen until Tuesday, when the voting is ended.

Superblackbiker

So you did... I'll leave you Vioskians to your own private elections now, good day *vanishes*
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

ninjanoah

Well I just figured out * slaps himself* that ford was already a elf so thats a bummer , BUT I still will be the first Dakrion to be a mayor also IM A NINJA -_-   :o