Viosk Mayoral Elections [#2 Part 1 of 2]

Started by RanmaChan, 23-02-2012

RanmaChan

The town of Viosk outside the Library has grown, and the time has come for it to decide on a new leader.  Elections will probably be held monthly, or earlier if a person gets tired of having the position, or dies.  Ford's mayor character has died, so we need someone in office.

Those who want to run for Mayor only have until Sunday, that is when this thread will close, and a polling thread will be created.  Later on Sunday is when the polling thread will be created, and it will run until Tuesday evening, that is all the time you will have to vote.  Please, only fill out the following if you actually are a part of the faction, people who enter into this for a joke will just have their post removed.

Keep in mind, the Mayor will keep their other duties/job along with leading the town.

Application:
IC Name:
Minecraft Username:
Past Experience In Leadership For Your Character (if any):
Why Do You Want To Become Mayor of Viosk?:
Why Should People Vote For You?:

The applications will be posted into the voting thread, part 2 of 2, by me, so people can read them and decide on who to vote for.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Lt.Azrael

IC Name:  Dante Blackheart
Minecraft Username:  Lt_Azrael
Past Experience In Leadership For Your Character (if any):  Well, I was a minor Nobleman. Led an expedition once.
Why Do You Want To Become Mayor of Viosk?:  Because it suits me, and I think my char could use some power.
Why Should People Vote For You?:  I listen to the people, take advice well, and am very far sighted in my decisions, it will keep us safe for a while. And, free ponies to all citizens *puts boot on head*

FluffPuppies

IC Name: Alexia Darkstar
Minecraft Username: FluffPuppies
Past Experience In Leadership For Your Character (if any): None
Why Do You Want To Become Mayor of Viosk?: because it will be fun.
Why Should People Vote For You?: because i'm so awesome it would be a crime for me to not be mayor.

fordwell

IC Name: Vincent Xileth
Minecraft Username: fordwell
Past Experience In Leadership For Your Character (if any): I hail from aline of priests and community leaders. I know what I am doing.
Why Do You Want To Become Mayor of Viosk?: I hold an interest in protecting the town of my fallen brother and the lores of the past.
Why Should People Vote For You?: If you desire a leader based in the world of understanding and logic then vote for me. I intend to protect this town and help it flourish as a bastion of knowledge.

FluffPuppies

We all know that I'm going to win so you guys might as well give up now.  8)

fordwell

I promised to be a default in the event no one ran. Good to see you guys taking charge and participating. :D

FluffPuppies

Quote from: fordwell on 24-02-2012
I promised to be a default in the event no one ran. Good to see you guys taking charge and participating. :D
Thanks, but where's the competitive spirit?

fordwell

Oh, I still want to win I'm just happy to see others taking an interest in preserving and helping the faction.

Lt.Azrael

Oh, I still want to win I'm just happy to see others taking an interest in preserving and helping the faction.
PFFFFFFFT!
I'm in it for the free wenches.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Lt.Azrael on 24-02-2012
PFFFFFFFT!

DID SOMEONE SAY WENCHES?!  Always a good reason to run for mayor!   Lol.
I am happy to see more than one person running this time.  Hopefully a couple others will sign up too!
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

FluffPuppies

Quote from: RanmaChan on 24-02-2012
PFFFFFFFT!

I am happy to see more than one person running this time.  Hopefully a couple others will sign up too!
sorry but i dont think anyone else will sign up. they know better than to run against me.   8)

ninjanoah

Application
IC Name: Nirahk Dakrion
Minecraft Username: Ninjanoah1000
Past Experience In Leadership For Your Character (if any): Not really
Why Do You Want To Become Mayor of Viosk?: To show that I can be powerful but not a %&$& about it
Why Should People Vote For You?: It Would be the first Elven mayor of aceon and IM A NINJA

Ragolution

PFFFFFFFT!

http://www.youtube.com/v/bEBbu-wkKrs&autoplay=1

2ktaco

Quote from: Ragolution on 25-02-2012
PFFFFFFFT!

Pirate Video
I was gonna put that vi
deo in the Stillwater thread but, never got to it.

fordwell

Ninja, Alister was an elf, lol.

Alaizia

I VOTE FOR FLUFF !!!! YOU GO SISTA!

Ragolution