ummm?

Started by THEGREENMUDKIP, 31-03-2011

THEGREENMUDKIP

why is mattlittle banned? what did he do? :o
GGGGGREEEN

Khorn

You may want to cut back on random threads.

THEGREENMUDKIP

so im gessing you dont know then khorn??
GGGGGREEEN

Silver Knight

It's up.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

THEGREENMUDKIP

cant see the picture if there was ment too be one?
GGGGGREEEN

braindawgs66

getting really pissed off with this server now. We go to the legion city, have a little look about, matt goes away for a bit, so we do this to him. We have never ever  ever ever ever ever greifed. Me, matt, THEGREENMUDKIP and his friend (sorry i cant remember his name) are the only ones ever on contributing to the server consecutively! Then as soon as one dick head starts making accusations you go ban my friend who joined with me over 2 months ago, and have been playing since. You guys need to get your fucking facts straight.

Do not ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!

Turkey

Quote from: braindawgs66 on 01-04-2011
getting really pissed off with this server now. We go to the legion city, have a little look about, matt goes away for a bit, so we do this to him. We have never ever  ever ever ever ever greifed. Me, matt, THEGREENMUDKIP and his friend (sorry i cant remember his name) are the only ones ever on contributing to the server consecutively! Then as soon as one dick head starts making accusations you go ban my friend who joined with me over 2 months ago, and have been playing since. You guys need to get your fucking facts straight.

4 threads, One topic. Stop.
You greifed, There was a huge mess in the city when you 'had fun' swastika's everywhere.

braindawgs66

We didnt grief bloody hell.
Do not ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!